Election Cover-up 2006: The Struggle for Progress

My fellow Party members,

This election I thought it might be useful for future generations if we all collectively posted our thoughts, observances, voter intimidation efforts and fraudulent claims all on one forum. Spanning across all 50 bloated capitalist states under Bushel occupation, let us collectively report our experiences in the Great Patriotic Ground War for GOTV coercion.

The Party must see through our eyes, what's going on out there? Are the necro-proxies turning the tide? Are we advancing by screaming at electronic voting machines? What about prole insurrections or victory celebrations? Please, let us make a thread that can educate the masses on just how the Party conducts itself during an election.

If the MSM can have their election coverage, the Cube should have its own, we must speak truth to power. It's for the children, think about them.

THE CUBE REPORTS- THE PARTY DECIDES ::2006::

Cremated Constituency No Longer Disenfranchised

Vote In 5 States Or Get No Potatoes In The Winter!

Dems Focus On Dead Voter Turnout, Rally Graveyards

::STATE PARTY LEADERSHIP:: Please be ready in the case of a "defeat" to submit your pre-determined list of apparatchiks who will be purged for failure.

Submit all queries to the proper Party organs for review

Lenin help you comrade Laika! My district is turning out in record numbers, the necro-proxies/appliance/oatmeals/it vote is coming out early in our lastest exit polls. We are though having some troubles, we had some repuglicans come in today and we used the Guild and some transient poll workers to muscle them out.

Other than that, everything is on the up and up in the PCVA.

Comrades!!

Excerpts from the Cook County ballot in Illinois. I post these to merely show the brilliance of The Ministry of Truth!! They have performed brilliantly. I think they should receive a commendation.

Advisory Referenda: Pull out of Iraq. "In order to halt the continuing loss of human life and resources necessary to meet human needs at home, shall the United States Government immediately begin an orderly and rapid withdrawal of all military personnel from Iraq, beginning with the National Guard and Reserves?"

And

Countywide Advisory Referendum 1. "For the health and safety of children and the entire community, shall the State of Illinois enact a comprehensive ban on the manufacture, sale, delivery and possession of military-style assault weapons and .50 caliber rifles?"

Brilliant!!! If you vote no to pulling troops out of Iraq you are for the continuing slaughter of human life!! Imperialist warmonger report to the Gulag!!!
If you vote no to banning assault weapons you hate children and want them to die!!! Capitalist insensitive bourgeois baby killer report to the Gulag!!!

Oh I writhe with glee at the performance of my beloved Ministry of Truth. They make the Party proud.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Laika the Space Dog wrote:I've been suppressed!

https://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/

How dare Bucky compare that half-witted pot bellied mutt of a dog to the great Laika! Blasphemy!

Of Pain or Dispair remember Comrade all houses at Gulag look the same except for Betty's Ivory palace that is still under construction but since digging in permafrost with WWI era tools is a little tuff on the recent Parisions I wanted to know if we could borrow a wood burning stove and a hat The person that works the hardest for 22 hours straight without food or bathroom break much like polling worker in Virginia for the Good of the peoples gets to wear the hat ....Moral Beatings don't seem to work well after not eating for weeks

I agree General Ivan (Ret.), all houses at the gulag look the same. But the Party has stolen this election fair and square. Progress at long last will prevail over the hapless masses as we pilfer away their money. At last, we will win Virginia and to my dismay I will not get to throw anyone out the top level windows. Oh well, we have a purging today.