Enlarged flyby photos of Pluto reveal unexpected surprises

[img]/images/Pluto_Protest_Surveillance.jpg[/img]

Amidst cheers, whoops and flag waving that broke out at Nasa's New Horizons control center as scientists celebrated the spacecraft's dramatic flyby of Pluto, there also was some confusion after the closeups of some enlarged photos made by the spacecraft revealed unexpected developments.

This historic achievement for the US, which can now claim to be the only nation to have visited every planet in the classical solar system, was somehow soured by pictures of what can only be identified as concerned citizens of Pluto coming out in droves to protest the U.S. government's surveillance drone that was approaching their home planetoid.

"Citizens of Pluto object to U.S. government's surveillance of their planetoid and its moons with New Horizons space drone!" said one of the placards which they pointed directly at the space camera located some thousands of miles away.

John Grunsfeld, head of Nasa's science mission directorate, said that images beamed back from New Horizons on its approach showed Pluto to be an "extraordinarily interesting and complex world."

Special thanks to Armenian Radio for the tip.

Red Square wrote:Amidst cheers, whoops and flag waving that broke out at Nasa's New Horizons control center...
You all know that was a Confederate battle flag, yes?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Red Square wrote:Amidst cheers, whoops and flag waving that broke out at Nasa's New Horizons control center...
You all know that was a Confederate battle flag, yes?
Y'all know that was a Confederate battle flag, don'ja?

There, Komrade Stakhanovets, korrekted!

John Grunsfeld, head of Nasa's science mission directorate, said that images beamed back from New Horizons on its approach showed Pluto to be an "extraordinarily interesting and complex world."

Yeah! "It's extraordinarily interesting and complex world", alright.A closeup reveals the shape of a heart! A touchy feely kind of thing. Not only do we have World Peace™ we have Universal Peace!™See for yourself:

pluto heart.jpeg
You know, I tried and tried to format this in Poor Text three times. It didn't work. Please excuse nasty formatting. I hope you can grasp what I was trying to say. ; • )

I DENOUNCE THE REACTIONARY PLUTONIANS! Obviously a den of thought criminals and uncultured types, Pluto must be sanctioned into submission for their refusal to submit to perfectly legal and absolutely necessary 24/7 surveillance by government officials. How can the government correct our errors if we resist continual monitoring of our activities? I demand instant executive action (we cannot wait on Congress to drag their feet for weeks before granting every wish of His Obamaness) to punish these enemies of the state!

In all Fairness™ , however, the photos of the Plutonians seem to indicate that they are all (or have all become/identified as) genderfluid, which is a Good Thing.

The whiteness of the Plutonians cannot be denied! I'm calling on The Extortionist Reverend Al Sharpton to dispatch a thug patrol to Pluto to provide diversity training.

You really need to be careful when dealing with angry Plutoniums.