Equal heat for all!

Comrades! Being this far north in the glorious USSA I find myself uncomfortable outside and dealing with slippery roads while our southern comrades are enjoying snow free comfortable weather. This is an OUTRAGE and I demand redistribution of their weather! Every day the oppressed people of this region must suffer while the Kulaks in Flordaski and such laugh at our misery! I suffer by wiping off my windshield of my Smart car™ almost every morning and they sit on the beach. Something must be done! If they do not hand over their warm weather, we should storm their greedy region and take what should rightfully be ours by force!

Enough of this nice weather hoarding we need to take it NOW!

Relax Chedoh, we feel your pain. You'll be thrilled to learn that so far 49 States have experienced snow (yes, even Hawaii). The only State that has yet to get any snow is Florida, but they did get enough freezing nights to guarantee that oranges will be as rare as hen's teeth so expect to pay dearly for every Screw Driver you drink this year.

rest assured comrades, this year's beet crop is safe!

Any good Comrade would agree to the redistribution of the heat, I don't say that because I share Comrade Chedoh's northerly condition. If the heat gets spread equally, the snow will fall less, and if we blame it on gorebull global warming climate change, we can finally tax the air the People ™ breathe!

I hate to say this comrades, but we need to drive gas hogs in these northern states to ceate enough climate change until we all have equal weather.

Comrade Chedoh,

The Goracle spoke to me through my tinfoil hat that the polar ice caps are already melting. Polar bears are drowning and the sea level has risen 4983 ft/2in. within the last 4 days. Global Warming™ is a reality; it's a scientific fact because 1000 scientists have a consensus saying so. The "snow and ice" you're experiencing are all a figment of your wild imagination. Stop complaining; put on your Bermudas and don't forget your Sun-Bloc SPF 145.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Comrade Chedoh,

The Goracle spoke to me through my tinfoil hat that the polar ice caps are already melting. Polar bears are drowning and the sea level has risen 4983 ft/2in. within the last 4 days. Global Warming™ is a reality; it's a scientific fact because 1000 scientists have a consensus saying so. The "snow and ice" you're experiencing are all a figment of your wild imagination. Stop complaining; put on your Bermudas and don't forget your Sun-Bloc SPF 145.

His Goriness has confided in me that Global Warming ™ is in fact a red herring to deflect attention away from Global Climate Disruption ™which, in turn, is a false flag operation to cover for Global Cooling ™which is being artificially generated by Party-owned hot-air machines (seems contradictory but 900 out of 1000 scientists polled say it is correct) in order to make Alaska even colder and thus freeze Sarah Palin solid in a block of ice until 2013. Unfortunately, this plan is inflicting some minor collateral damage by freezing a number of other states as well. The Central Committee says it is sorry about that but they knew you guys wouldn't mind taking one for the team to help promote our noble cause. See you in April (maybe.)

Comrade,

If you were to complete all forms in the 100,005 series and submit them to the IPCC at the good old Useless Nuisance in New York, climate aid may be legislated within the by 2300.

I would be more than happy to share our weather here at the NC Kollective. Trouble is I don't think you would want it. We've just opened a new Ski Resort down here in the deep south and I named it Little Siberia. Soooo, like Comrade Opiate said, we'll just have to weather it through for the Common Good.

I happened to run in to an old Comradette friend of yours the other day and she says she still loves you. She made me promise to give this to her Little Chedohsky:

https://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid ... ted=search

Chedoh wrote:I hate to say this comrades, but we need to drive gas hogs in these northern states to ceate enough climate change until we all have equal weather.

(Never hate saying what needs to be said. Save the hate for Palin.) You should drive your government provided vehicle south and force allow those people to equally suffer through enjoy the snow. It is the only correct thing to do and of course, you can equally enjoy their sunny bitches beaches and beer. (I appreciate how you match your vehicle, too)
suv.jpg

Comrade Whoopie made a pointed point... but, what about the other 8 states? (btw, did we ever discover what states dear Leader was referring too?)

Grigori E.R. wrote:I would be more than happy to share our weather here at the NC Kollective. Trouble is I don't think you would want it. We've just opened a new Ski Resort down here in the deep south and I named it Little Siberia. Soooo, like Comrade Opiate said, we'll just have to weather it through for the Common Good.

I happened to run in to an old Comradette friend of yours the other day and she says she still loves you. She made me promise to give this to her Little Chedohsky:

https://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid ... ted=search
I'll have to watch this when I have sound.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Chedoh wrote:I hate to say this comrades, but we need to drive gas hogs in these northern states to ceate enough climate change until we all have equal weather.

(Never hate saying what needs to be said. Save the hate for Palin.) You should drive your government provided vehicle south and force allow those people to equally suffer through enjoy the snow. It is the only correct thing to do and of course, you can equally enjoy their sunny bitches beaches and beer. (I appreciate how you match your vehicle, too)
The attachment suv.jpg is no longer available

Comrade Whoopie made a pointed point... but, what about the other 8 states? (btw, did we ever discover what states dear Leader was referring too?)
Not sure if anyone on earth is sharp enough to fully understand dear leader, we are to obey and trust him. But have no fear, my hate for Palin can never be filled and I will not stop until we have equal weather!

Grigori may have to lose his capitalist Kulak ski resort.

ah ha, I see you are driving in disguise by using Whoopie's broken down vehicle keeping your gas producing SUV hidden, but it appears this older car will do a good job. Now, we can sit back and wait for the snow redistributed.

Image keep up the
good work.

Fraulein,
You have reduced me to uncontrollable tears. Those poor, poor Palm Trees! Somebody call somebody. Sigh........................ Are there no laws? Are there no regulations? Where is the Gorecle? Something needs to be done now. Just because all this snow doesn't quite match up with Global Warming is no excuse. The Planet is in the death throes of man made Climate Change and that's the TRUTH.

Comrades,
It's been horrible down here. I have members of our Kollective out there beating their little drums and wailing for our trees. I've got a frozen Magnolia tree. FROZEN! I don't know if it's going to make it or not. The ice has broken off many of the limbs of our Pecan trees (the wood is very soft) and I have no idea how this is going to effect next year's Pecan harvest. Think about the squirrels. They count on those trees! I'm having nightmares of thousands of dead squirrels. Besides, there's nothing worse than a pissed off squirrel (well maybe Pinkie's Shovel):

sqmgun.jpg

Grigori E. R., I too now have a tear in my good eye. I must warn you not to watch this video, less you drown in sadness. Global warming/cooling . . . whatever, is killing Mama Earth and all her little trees are suffering! I hope the trees knows how much it's loved. moan sigh

Fraulein,

I really don't know where you find such obscure video clips of these wacko/nutjob/lunatics/ derranged insufferable individuals, but I love trees too!

Yes, Whinny-da-PBUH, I remember the Love In Fest we had just last fall in the gulag. I still have the splinter.

love tree1.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Yes, Whinny-da-PBUH, I remember the Love In Fest we had just last fall in the gulag. I still have the splinter.

love tree1.jpg

WOW! Now, THAT'S a BIG TREE! pssst! Don't show that to Norm Abrams!

A'las, dear Whinny, I am afraid it is too late. Norm found this glorious tree and . . . . and, why do you think the peoples were crying?