Extremely Disturbing News About the Interwebs

Comrades, I'm afraid I may have stumbled upon some Very Bad News.

I've been using Google Chrome for a little while rather than my preferred Firefox, since Firefox got weird a couple of months ago when the NSA decided to keep an eye on my interwebs. I reinstalled it from scratch, etc., to no avail.

At any rate, I just noticed THIS at the top of my Chrome browser, next to the word "Apps":

InferiorCube.jpg
Now, we all know that the comrades at Google are fellow travelers and good friends of Dear Leader Comrade President Mompants, so imagine my shock when I saw this disturbing - and no doubt accidentally-displayed - inferior "cube"!

Is it possible that Google is going over to the Dark Side? Could all of our cleverly captured interwebs history and passwords be at risk of winding up with the Teabaggers and Rethuglikkkans??

Only time will tell, comrades, but I have a very bad feeling about this.

Comrade ROCK,

I seem to have a similar problem. It could be spreading!

google.PNG

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was sounding a false alarm when he wrote:Comrade ROCK,

I seem to have a similar problem. It could be spreading!
I have not caught this virus... yet!

google-chrome.jpg

This guy has a problem... but he's still smiling though!

someone-pissed-on-my-sign.jpg

Capitan Squerl,

I see that you have " Think " on your browser bar ! I ( Krasnodar ) most sinceriously am hoping that you know glorious Party's policy concernings the thinking by yourself.

High Party Officials do thinking for us !!!!

Now, go climb tree... or something.

Comrades, I shall clarify - note the inferior cube at the pointy end of the pointy thingie:

InferiorCube.jpg
The Glorious fully-red Cube above it is, well, glorious, but this capitalist multi-colored one bodes not well.

On the other hand, Comrade Putout, you do have some delightful bookmarks - would you consider sharing them?

The fact that we have uncensored and not yet fully taxed interwebs is an enigma. And to think some people have the Breitbart, PJmedia links is downright treason. Since self censorship and control isn't happening here, maybe a few years at the Crimean salt mines would help some of our more rogue comrades?

Care for some Behind the Music sort of interweb stuff?

As you all know I hate to blow my own horn or talk about myself or post pictures of myself <spit> but...
I was responsible for this:

25893.gif

Yes, many years ago I took the white out of the American Thinker favicon (shortcut icon)! (And we all know there is way too much white over at that web site!) It was so long ago I doubt that Mr. Thomas Lifson remembers it. In fact, I can't even remember what I was calling myself then or if I was pretending to be a man or a woman! (I'll have to check my old yearly wall calendars to see if I was visiting the OB/GYN or the ED doctor - it's always something isn't it!?) I used a program called Articons Pro to remove the offending pixels. Captain Craptek's screen capture reminded me of this [highlight=#ff99cc]TRUE STORY[/highlight].

Speaking of Captain Craptek - how did iOwnTheWorld obtain a picture of you trying to break into my back screen door? Does my dog even bother to chase you anymore?

screen-door.jpg

This appeared shortly after the last (and final) "election." Funny how the eyes seem to follow you around the room....
googleye1.jpg
Obameye2.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:Capitan Squerl,

I see that you have " Think " on your browser bar ! I ( Krasnodar ) most sinceriously am hoping that you know glorious Party's policy concernings the thinking by yourself.

High Party Officials do thinking for us !!!!

Now, go climb tree... or something.

Comrades,

The abuses heaped upon me in recent months have finally taken their toll. You've worn me down. Burned me out. Broken my will. Members of this collective have depicted me squashed by car tires, blown apart by gunfire, thrown through upper story windows, drowned, eaten by wild animals, and skinned alive. But now, after all I've suffered at the hands of my so called “comrades”, NOW, I'm accused of THINKING! Haven't I suffered enough? Haven't I endured the endless, unrelenting torture sufficiently to satisfy your demented, craven needs?

Marx knows I have tried to be tolerant, patient, kind, inclusive, and equal to the rodent haters among you. But I see now it was all in vain... Hopeless... Futile! (sob...) OK, I give up. I cave in. I surrender. I submit to your endless torment willingly, and in the full knowledge that all is lost - my life is yours. Do with me as you please.

To insure my future compliance with party directives I have deleted all unapproved bookmarks and links. To be certain that offending “thought” references are eliminated I've formatted my C drive and reinstalled Windows and Google Chrome. My will is in the hands of the collective.

Fervently hoping for my comrades forgiveness, I remain

Truly and Sincerely,

Captain Craptek (the scorned)

(*Let me know if this admission of guild is insufficient and I'll continue groveling after supper)

TPC Only.png

The problem seems to be spreading - as I logged in just now, I noticed that some crapitalist pig posted prada propaganda... here... just about your post, comrade ROCK. Hopefully our loyal security will apprehend this evil villain soon.

Comrades.. this is disturbing....

Captain Craptek wrote: The abuses heaped upon me in recent months have finally taken their toll. You've worn me down. Burned me out. Broken my will. Members of this collective have depicted me squashed by car tires, blown apart by gunfire, thrown through upper story windows, drowned, eaten by wild animals, and skinned alive. But now, after all I've suffered at the hands of my so called “comrades”, NOW, I'm accused of THINKING! Haven't I suffered enough? Haven't I endured the endless, unrelenting torture sufficiently to satisfy your demented, craven needs?

I, esteemed Captain (and larger critter than I), would never accuse you of ever thinking!

Captain Craptek wrote: Marx knows I have tried to be tolerant, patient, kind, inclusive, and equal to the rodent haters among you. But I see now it was all in vain... Hopeless... Futile! (sob...) OK, I give up. I cave in. I surrender. I submit to your endless torment willingly, and in the full knowledge that all is lost - my life is yours. Do with me as you please.

Yes, admitting the problem they tell me is the first step.... Wait... there's rodent haters among this collective???? It couldn't be....

perfectanimalshots20-mouse-cat.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote: To insure my future compliance with party directives I have deleted all unapproved bookmarks and links. To be certain that offending “thought” references are eliminated I've formatted my C drive and reinstalled Windows and Google Chrome. My will is in the hands of the collective.

Fervently hoping for my comrades forgiveness, I remain

Truly and Sincerely,

Captain Craptek (the scorned)

(*Let me know if this admission of guild is insufficient and I'll continue groveling after supper)

Sir, as they taught me well in service of The People's military (as a lowly floor mopper, nothing important), that a good leader sets a good example - and you have been a most excellent example to this new member of this most loyal collective of comrades.

And we should all be striving for the perfect equality of the collective of equals.
memes-equality-in-the-purrlotariat.jpg

"After supper"? Comrade Captain, friend, you are the main course guest of honor!

Comrade mous1, I see that the post directly above mine actually has a significantly later posting date/time.

Has anyone seen Comrade Colonel 7.62 of late? I suspect a temporal disturbance.

Anyer Marx wrote:"After supper"? Comrade Captain, friend, you are the main course guest of honor!

SEE WHAT I MEAN??

Comrade Captain, you must admit, it has been good while you it lasted.

PutVacation-Craptec1.jpg

Ah, yes...the old days...I remember the time when Comrade Putout showed me how to use Marvel Mystery oil to......but that's a long story. I must admit, I'll miss her endless abuse.

Mystery Oil Putout.jpg

Tell me Captain ....
Did her " Marvel Mystery Oil " cause you to squeak less ?

To insure my future compliance with party directives I have deleted all unapproved bookmarks and links.

Outstanding!!!!!!
Other Comrades need to take note of your fine example.

Just one teeny weeny little question just out of pure innocent curiosity of course. Are you sure that you didn't have some sort of back-up plan in mind prior to deleting to make sure that you could still get a gander at some unapproved bookmarks?

6597077005_27c460200b_z.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote: Marx knows I have tried to be tolerant, patient, kind, inclusive, and equal to the rodent haters among you. But I see now it was all in vain... Hopeless... Futile! (sob...) OK, I give up. I cave in. I surrender. I submit to your endless torment willingly, and in the full knowledge that all is lost - my life is yours. Do with me as you please.
There, there, dear little Comrade squirrel. I for one, although catly, am not rodent hater, and indeed I have long admired your elegant whiskers, keen little eyes, and clever toes. Even if you wish to (gasp) "think" on occasion, we must all be tolerant and accepting of each other's eccentricities. At least as insurance for our own, is it not? Or until IRS auditor shows up?

To insure my future compliance with party directives I have deleted all unapproved bookmarks and links. To be certain that offending “thought” references are eliminated I've formatted my C drive and reinstalled Windows and Google Chrome. My will is in the hands of the collective.

Do not forget Comrade Squirrel, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". The Party will be watching.

Praise Comrade AlGorzeera!! His invention is truly capable of many wonderous yet disturbing miracles!