Flagged & Proud

Proud to say that a displeased Obama supporter FLAGGED me to the feds for my"hate-filled rightwing propaganda" Milt Friedman Video... I feel like Ihave won an award. I'm humbled. Thank you thank you thank you....

Here's the video if you haven't seen it. Must not be too bad if it pi$$ed her off. LOL Please pass & post.

Congratulations. I think that video was well worth it.

I denounce Political Abacus for getting "flagged" after all the hateful, racist stuff I've posted has failed to bring me to the attention of the Feds. What am I, chopped liver?

Geez, I even created a picture of an assault weapon with a tea bag dangling from the muzzle. That *must* qualify as a hate crime or death threat or something fer chissakes.

What does a guy gotta do to get some recognition around here?

Oh, btw, how exactly do you know if you been flagged? Does the White House send you a certificate of achievement suitable for framing? Does State Run Media read a list of names of the damned at the end of each broadcast day? I want my 15 seconds of infamy too.

For godssake, don't anyone care enough to flag me! 'sob'

I denounce nonperson Abacus for Thought Crimes(TM) against The Children.™

Red, when will the site of The Collective(TM) be updated with a link to [email protected] or http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Ar ... rn-Things/ at the top so all, even the mentally challenged, can more easily report thought criminals?

I wonder if our Dear Leader will give me a job of cataloging these thought criminals, and rating them?

If they tell others that those who don't buy health insurance will be fined a percentage of their income, I will put them at the bottom of the list for the secret police to go after, but if they start telling people that once you leave job, you will be made to buy into the Public Option, they're going to the top of my list, and I'll make sure the secret police come get them, in the middle of the night, and throw them into one of those car lots where all of the dead clunkers are going, so they can get crushed right into the dead evil SUV machinery.

Oh, Dear Leader, I waiting and ready for my first assignment. Here I am. Come get me. Please, please, come get me.

I am honored by the denouncements and condemnations by my authoritarian brothers and sisters. A tear has formed...

Leninka, while my motto has been "To each his own"---I remain puzzled as to the goatee & pig-tails.

A true follower of the leader notified me of her intention to have me FLOGGED / FLAGGED for my vileness yesterday morning.

So far... I'm still here.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh, btw, how exactly do you know if you been flagged? Does the White House send you a certificate of achievement suitable for framing? Does State Run Media read a list of names of the damned at the end of each broadcast day? I want my 15 seconds of infamy too.

Comrades,

Dear Leader is in the process of developing a system so that recipients of these achievements awards are easily recognized. It consists of a cloth patch in various colors, sometimes several colors, which would identify the thoughtcrime category to the public as well as Acorn. So that their achievements are thoroughly recognized, said patches must be worn on all outward clothing. With the cloth patches also comes a unique serial number, engraved on the recipients forearm.

I think you will be pleased with this revolutionary system!

What happened to the fruit -flavored Tatoos?

Genosse Pieck wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh, btw, how exactly do you know if you been flagged? Does the White House send you a certificate of achievement suitable for framing? Does State Run Media read a list of names of the damned at the end of each broadcast day? I want my 15 seconds of infamy too.

Comrades,

Dear Leader is in the process of developing a system so that recipients of these achievements awards are easily recognized. It consists of a cloth patch in various colors, sometimes several colors, which would identify the thoughtcrime category to the public as well as Acorn. So that their achievements are thoroughly recognized, said patches must be worn on all outward clothing. With the cloth patches also comes a unique serial number, engraved on the recipients forearm.

Like these?

[out of karakter]
BTW, with all the Jehovah Witness busting going on lately, I wanted to mention that the International Bible Students, as they were know then, wore purple triangles in the concentration camps. This group was the only one that could get out of the camps by turning their backs on God and swearing allegiance to Hitler. The Nazi's hated the Witnesses so much that they would not waste the price of a bullet during execution, so they beheaded them. Of the 20,000 witness in Germany, 10,000 were arrested and 5000 were murdered.

They were the only Christian group as a whole who stood up to the Nazis, including refusing to even Heil Hitler. They also rendered aide to others who were being hunted by the Nazis at risk to their own life.

So I'll get off my soap box now.

Poilitical Abacus wrote:I am honored by the denouncements and condemnations by my authoritarian brothers and sisters. A tear has formed...

Leninka, while my motto has been "To each his own"---I remain puzzled as to the goatee & pig-tails.

A true follower of the leader notified me of her intention to have me FLOGGED / FLAGGED for my vileness yesterday morning.

Comrade Poiltical Abacus,

As you are fairly new, I will provide you with the following history:

First there was our Dear Leader Comrade Lenin

Comrade Lenin had an affair with an Armenian scrub woman (that was my great grandmother). She gave birth to a bastard daughter (that was my grandmother), then the daughter gave birth to another bastard daughter (that was my mother), then my mother, during the Height Ashbury days, gave birth to another bastard daughter (yes, that is me).

In honor of my great great grandfather Vladimir, I wear his face proudly, and even lent it to a sucker company to make Vladimir Lenin Head Pops:

You do admire my great grandfather, do you not? I do. I don't pay any mind to those who say he was a tyrannical mass murderer. I'm sure he had his reasons for causing all of those deaths.

And finally,

Do I not have the right to be a hirsute prog woman?

Leninka, Hirsute Prog female of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday TM

(See The Female Eunuch by Germaine Greer--the best selling femynist how-to book from the 1960's)

Reiuxcat wrote:
Genosse Pieck wrote:

Comrades,

Like these?

Precisely! Of course we will use modern letters. Like Cyrillic.

Poilitical Abacus wrote:I am honored by the denouncements and condemnations by my authoritarian brothers and sisters. A tear has formed...

No worries Pol Abacus. I turned myself in and gave proof of my treachery in the email. I wrote that Obama is a fascist and is forcing socialized medicine on the American people.

Perhaps you could return the favor and turn-in the person who turned you in.

Life imitates the People's Cube again with E-Indictments: https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=343

This was done back in 2005, but perhaps we could update it with newly emerged thoughtcrimes like protesting Obamacare, Cap'n'Trade, Cash for Clunkers, etc.