Food Justice Spreading To Africa

Yes, lets ride through the game preserve with our car windows open saying, "Hereeeeeee kitty kitty kitty!"

Captain Craptek wrote:The lioness plucked her from the car like a welfare freeloader grabs a dropped EBT card!

Captain, you sure turn a poetic phrase.

Captain Craptek hauling ass on his way home from work...

That exhaust looks a little dangerous, Crappy!

craptek-goes-to-work.jpg

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Yes, lets ride through the game preserve with our car windows open saying, "Hereeeeeee kitty kitty kitty!"

Yeah, Comrade Oksana! That's the ticket!

We are "one" with the animals. (Just like the suicidal view we have with all things progressive)

p.s. this is not a prog-off comment.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Yes, lets ride through the game preserve with our car windows open saying, "Hereeeeeee kitty kitty kitty!"

Here Kitty Kitty? If only the sorority chicks responded to that in the way that I wanted... I try to get kitty, but the kitty claws back at me...

Pamalinsky wrote:Yeah, Comrade Oksana! That's the ticket!

We are "one" with the animals. (Just like the suicidal view we have with all things progressive)

p.s. this is not a prog-off comment.

Comrade Pamalinsky, this is not a suicidal view, it is a most Progressive view! We are One, therefore we are number one with the animals. Everything, animal and human, is number one, therefore humans and animals are equal. Nevermind the savage behavior, uncivilization, and inability to think on the level as humans, these are simply scientific lies designed to interrupt our Progressive Tripleplusgood bellyfeels.

Pamalinsky wrote: We are "one" with the animals.
You mean, like this guy? He and his girlfriend literally became "one with the animals!"

It's about time that Africa gets a little bit of Food Justice. Why let the bears in Alaska have all the tourists? We need to "spread the wealth," if you know what I mean.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: We are "one" with the animals.
You mean, like this guy? He and his girlfriend literally became "one with the animals!"

Gosh,...Comrade Lysenkomann, some of us are already "one with the animals". Besides, what's more important... being an animal or finding the leftovers - you know, Treadwell's spare parts...

I wish I'd of found Trendoid's Treadwell's arm. Imagine! And his wristwatch was on it, too! I wonder if it still worked - I mean the watch, not the arm! How cool would that look hanging above the fireplace mantle - the arm I mean?

I fear my animals are staging a coup after reading this. I am awake because the dogs sneak on the bed at night and hog the whole thing. I must observe them closely to prevent this..

While reading this story at the Daily Mail site, I stumbled on this little tidbit:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3106197/John-Kerry-picked-C-17-plane-airport-Geneva-breaking-leg.html

…It seems that our esteemed Kommissar of Foreign Policy, Tovarisch John Skerry injured himself riding an ecologically sound bicycle so he had to cut his European tour short and flew back to the USSA on the e-e-e-e-evil, warmongering US Air Force's C-17A Globemaster III that has the carbon footprint of sasquatch all by his lonesome.

I happen to work on this machine as a civil service employee for the Air Force. I'm so happy to toil away keeping the Air Force's primary cargo asset flying so our political elite can utilize it as their personal conveyance…

I never understood the 'circle of life' until now. Shirley the lions won't be as hungry by next Tuesday!

Circle-of-life-2.jpg

I believe this animal is a victim of global cooling warming climate change and is exacting it's rightful revenge on one of the perpetrators. They'll soon be forced off the savanna and into our neighborhoods.

lion.png

Comrade Craptek,

I can't comment on what the poor lions must have endured during their filthy capitalist smorgasbord, however, your pixel usage in this thread is disturbing.

FORWARD!

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Craptek,

I can't comment on what the poor lions must have endured during their filthy capitalist smorgasbord, however, your pixel usage in this thread is disturbing.

FORWARD!

Well, as I live and breathe...it's Comrade Walrus! And how are you this fine spring day? I hope you and your friends enjoyed the party with that ...err... cute mermaid. Oh, and the pixels - I seem to have accumulated an excess supply of them while sleeping this winter. But don't worry, I'll be distributing what's left of them equally to all members of the collective shortly.

walrus-and mermaid.jpg

Yes Comrade Craptek,it was quite the get together in the wake of such a brutal event. I wonder if the poor lions will ever recover from such a nightmare? Most likely not, as tying them to a tree and bashing their heads in with a shovel may be their only hope for peace.
Regarding pixel allotment, thanks for the explanation as I was trembling from such a blatant materialistic display.
The good news is, I'll be watching, and assaulting freedom as vigorously as before. And lets thank Lenin that Comradette Hillary is at least half the woman man of Prince Obama, as he she will guide us all towards an ever increasing state of complete conformity. I am so happy to be a citizen of the USSA world Obama that a solitary tear just streamed from my left eye. FORWARD