Got White Guilt?

[img]/images/Safety_Pins_White_Guilt.jpg[/img]

Are you a white, self-loathing, concerned progressive? Then there's good news, comrade:

For the low, low, starting price of $25 you can buy yourself some boxes of white guilt!

In it you will receive detailed how-to instructions from experienced Black Lies Matter advocates about:

• How and why you should hate yourself
  • How to better submit to the gods of social justice
  • How you should give more money to black people for their very existence
  • How this will make you feel superior to other white people
  • How this will make you feel better, but not enough to stop hating yourself.

Not only will you be lighting your money on fire buying these dishonorable women new cars, but you'll also be helping out the many causes of SOC-JUS and help its many leeches who can't find real jobs most renowned advocates. BUY NOW!
~
And if these women look familiar, well...

2B37391800000578-3194553-image-m-39_1439346427324.jpg
I wonder: would this woman consider herself bulletproof in Chicongo?

f_os_sandersblack_1508081.jpg

And for those with EXTREME white guilt, who really hate themselves, you can get one of these in a box shipped right to your door. You will receive your 'White Guilt Eliminator' from one of the 10 most slum ridden democrat run cities of........

Detroit, MI
Buffalo, NY
Cincinnati, OH
Cleveland, OH
Miami, FL
St. Louis, MO
El Paso, TX
Milwaukee, WI
Philadelphia, PA
Newark, NJ

When your 'WGE' arrives, stock up the fridge, give them their own remote, their own keys to the house and car along with full run of the house. Then kick back and enjoy your white guilt free life.

Please Note: WGEs will vary in age, gender, and most probably an array of social behavior issues.

<iframe width='560' height='315' src='https://video.vice.com/en_us/embed/585d ... 3726772025' frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comrade Bernie Sanders feels very, very guilty about the Vermont beach-front house he was able to purchase with $$$ "loaned" by the Clinton Foundation.

I am not a Polar Bear. Should I feel guilty about that?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:I am not a Polar Bear. Should I feel guilty about that?
Not if you identify as Polar. And you get bonus transpoints if you identify as Bi-Polar.

Tiniest of Red Diapers - you are like the Jiffy Lobo for my guilt, or lack of, or guilt for my lack of guilt....I don't know how this works really.