Government Is Your Federal Family

“Under the direction of President Obama and Secretary Janet Napolitano, the entire federal family is leaning forward to support our state, tribal and territorial partners along the East Coast,” a FEMA news release declared Friday as Irene churned toward landfall.

freeloader256.jpg

Ahhh, Family! Has there ever been a more reassuring image of Our Glorious Peoples' Heroic Revolution For Peace And Justice? Aren't we all just a big share-everything family? (Especially when you are sharing your most recent monthly paycheck...)

For that matter, who would not want "Cousin" Dear Leader (the one who lives - and thrives - in Washington, DC, not the short one from Pyongyang) to "drop in" for Sunday Dinner? [Of course, if "cousin" Moochelle demanded her usual Lobster Trough, we could send one of our kids to the local grocery store Peoples' Food Collective...]

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I was of the impression that we were no longer valuing the family unit in the world of Next Tuesday???

Oh my Mr. President ....... It seems we're out of arugula and Kobe beef.

We've got plenty of ramen, though. 'Guess you can take the credit for that !

What ? You're not staying for dinner ?

New federal family members arrived at 2:30 pm Tuesday. Tired, stinky, grouchy and wondering "Where's Supper"?
snorks.jpg
Top Left- Aunt "Red" Ethel Nback, Cousin Bertha Butt, "Dealer" Phil Butt. The happy children are "Sticky Fingers" Thugg and the baby Bert Butt, who is nearly potty trained.

When the Butts aren't happy, NOBODY is gonna be happy.

Uncle LZ Butt arrives tomorrow with his 13 kids, wife and 2 "professional" girlfriends.

And joy upon joy, they are all Democrats and LOVE to argue politics- all day and half the night.

Uncle Hal Nback passed away last year due to utter exhaustion. Hal was a Republican. His widow, Aunt "Red" Ethel Nback is a CPS worker who became disabled when she lost her ability to lie and threaten convincingly. She is pissed at Obama because he isn't far enough left to suit her.

Image I saw on a documentary about the Third Reich called "The Rise of the Third Reich" (it was a two part piece, the second of course being "The Fall of the Third Reich"). It highlighted life from inside German life then the war front. Anyway, there was a story about an older boy (~10), his mother was refusing him to go to a camp or some other Hitler's Party approved event or something like that. The boy pulled out his knife and said something like, "I am loyal to Der Fuhrer first, then my family" or something like that.

Anyone else think this is what "Federal Family" is leading towards?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Image I saw on a documentary about the Third Reich called "The Rise of the Third Reich" (it was a two part piece, the second of course being "The Fall of the Third Reich"). It highlighted life from inside German life then the war front. Anyway, there was a story about an older boy (~10), his mother was refusing him to go to a camp or some other Hitler's Party approved event or something like that. The boy pulled out his knife and said something like, "I am loyal to Der Fuhrer first, then my family" or something like that.

Anyone else think this is what "Federal Family" is leading towards?

Yes Commissar Ellliot- Having read Orwell's Animal Farm (Back online now- https://www.george-orwell.org/Animal_Farm/index.html)- I am reminded of when Napoleon the Pig took the pups and raised them to be his attack dogs.

Compare that with-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s