Dear Leader Declares State Politburo 100% Healthy

Politburo Exempt.jpg
Comrades Soldiers & Health Commune Workers of the 902nd ObamaCare Shock Troop!

In your Revolutionary zeal ensuring that the Masses totally comply with the mandatory-voluntary enrollment in Benevolent Leader's ObamaCare, be aware that the Comrades of the State Politburo are EXEMPT from enrollment!

Wonderful Leader has declared that all Politburo Comrades are now 100% healthy & will remain so since they have had the privilege of being in such close proximity to Great Leader who, as all correct Marxist-Leninist thinkers know, is the source of all health & well-being.

Comrades Soldiers & Health Commune Workers! When presented with the Exemption Document (endorsed by Magnanimous Leader), do your Patriotic Duty and move on to the next Comrade in line. The Party thanks you for your Heroic Services!

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/

Exempt America from Obamacare Rally
https://www.exemptamerica.com/

If Obamacare isn't good enough for
Big Business, Big Labor, or Big Government,
then it isn't good enough for the
American People.

When: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, from 12pm to 2pm
Where: West Lawn of the US Capitol

Just prior to the “August Recess” Senators Mike Lee and Ted Cruz along with Representatives Mark Meadows, Tom Graves and others started a battle that would play out over the course of the summer. This isn't a battle for the weak at heart. No. This is a battle to save America from the Obamacare “train wreck.”

Democrats will stop at nothing to protect the President's signature legislation, and too many Republicans are afraid to fight. On Tuesday, September 10, 2013, the United States Congress will be back in session for the first full day after the summer break and the American people will be there in full force prepared to express our serious concerns for the future of the American health care system.

*The administration has already admitted that Obamacare isn't ready by unilaterally (and unlawfully) delaying the employer mandate for a year, effectively protecting Big Business.

*Big Labor Unions who largely supported the law are seeking special exemptions because as Jimmy Hoffa, Jr., pointed out in a letter to Democratic Leaders, “[Obamacare will…] destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

*Even Big Government is getting a carve out now that the Office of Personnel Management has outlined a way for the government to subsidize health care premiums for Members of Congress and their staffers.

The Health Commune Workers & Comrade Soldiers of the 902nd ObamaCare Shock Troop resist any neo-attempt by the "Capitol Capitalists" to weaken the strong ObamaCare initiative!
Our Brave Workers will carry on in the Enrollment Plan with renewed Revolutionary Marxist-Leninist vigor spite your Anti-Progressive People Agenda!
All State Politburo Comrades are humbly requested to remain at their State Assigned Dacha Units during this process so as not to hamper the Enrollment Plan since in His Great Wisdom, Marvelous Leader has declared your health to be healthy!
"Capitol Capitalists"! Your counter-revolutionist reactionary schemes will not stand in the face of the Determined Masses yearning for affordable health rationing!
OCT.jpg

I don't understand all the fuss. If we take advantage of the free preventative care provided, we will never get sick. Right? So, we won't need any health care...er, never mind that part. I personally will follow Lady Moochelle's diet regimen and live forever - unless I fall out of my nest too many times during National Beet Week.

Captain Craptek wrote:I don't understand all the fuss. If we take advantage of the free preventative care provided, we will never get sick. Right? So, we won't need any health care...er, never mind that part. I personally will follow Lady Moochelle's diet regimen and live forever - unless I fall out of my nest too many times during National Beet Week.

If you mean Comrade Mooch's own diet regimen, I tried it but could not manage to finish all the ribs, burritos, hot dogs, lobster rolls, cream-and-butter casseroles, pies and cakes, and all the dishes that she serves at White House receptions. I swear on the Great Manifesto that I will try harder to meet the high standards of our Dear Leaderess in the future, so that I too may live forever in service to Dear Leader and to The People.™