Happy Eid al-Adha everyone, from Best Buy!

That's right comrades, we have succeeded in making the Christmas holiday unspeakable in our increasingly progressive country, but hey, meanwhile Best Buy wants to wish us all a happy Eid al-Adha! <woot>

Evidently, "Allah" our favorite gadget junkies are spending lots of money at the Best Buy. Probably, Jihadi Junior has been watching "Junkyard Wars" after school.

Where else can a Freedom Fighter go to get a cell phone and DVD player, in order to construct and learn how to use a Butt bomb?? Allah be praised!!

Ah goddammit, I just invested in Kwanzaa decorations, now Eid's the progressive holiday.

Does anyone know the difference between EID and IED?

I can't believe it! I just picked up an electronic timing device for my IED at an incredibly low price!

30% off remote detonators now through Ramadan! Jew-Free Wednesdays to make Muslim shoppers feel more at home!

Casual observation made by someone who got only three non-consecutive hours of sleep last night: The same ad also promotes a movie considered anti-Catholic.

I wonder if the USPS will stop delivering mail on Eid Al Adha? Hopefully, someday USSA will be so progressive that they'll stop delivering mail altogether out of respect for our diverse worldwide holidays.

Though it would eliminate wasteful paper usage, it might also mean I would put on some weight, as it would also eliminate my daily walk to the recycle bin.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Casual observation made by someone who got only three non-consecutive hours of sleep last night: The same ad also promotes a movie considered anti-Catholic.

Only 3 hours? Comrade Commissarka, you are not using your rationed Time(TM) properly. {off} nothing serious I hope?

Red Square wrote:Does anyone know the difference between EID and IED?

IED is what one sends to oneself as a festive (EID) celebration of the end of Ramadan, for one final, and thorough, cleansing. After that, you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want, that is, except pork, and a myriad of other prohibited foods.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Casual observation made by someone who got only three non-consecutive hours of sleep last night: The same ad also promotes a movie considered anti-Catholic.

Only 3 hours? Comrade Commissarka, you are not using your rationed Time(TM) properly. {off} nothing serious I hope?

Thanks, Colonel, everything is fine. It's a long, long story about cops hitting the wrong house. My spousal unit works nights driving and making deliveries, and I worry about him getting shot or in an accident; so when a cop car pulled up to the house after midnight, I thought they were bringing bad news and naturally I freaked.

It turned out a stupid anonymous neighbor called to complain about a barking dog, wrongly assuming it was my dog so they gave my address. We do have two dogs but they were inside the house and didn't start barking (waking me up) till the police showed up only to scare the living hell out of me.

Yet I still managed to cook an edible Thanksgiving dinner the next day. I slept better last night.

That is good to hear Pinkie. All's well that ends well.