Happy Snow Day!

As comrades in the Northeast enjoy snowfest, traveling bans are in the making, meaning that everyone can have a snow day except the residents of those states that have Republican governors.

The snow days will be observed in New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Virginia, and Delaware. No one can use the roads at this time and people will be clubbed for setting out in the snow. Exceptions to this rule are only made to ranking Party members and government officials.

Baby, it's cold outside.

Oh the weather out there is frightful, and inside is so delightful. It is fifteen feet of pure white snow. Stay inside where it is toasty and safe, and let this winter pass by. You don't want to end up with your tongue stuck to a pole.

It was rather nice today to ride out in the streets with the rest of my government designated persuaders and enforce the Climate Change Mandated Voluntary Quarantine. It's kind of like playing football in the snow except there's no football and we pretend everyone on the street has it.

Of course, there's always that one guy that can't even violate the quarantine right and instead gets stuck trying desperately in vain to start his pink Trabant convertible. We don't usually find these violators worth the effort though.

Ivanisthatreallyyou.jpg

Hammer and Loupe wrote:You don't want to end up with your tongue stuck to a pole.

I'm not so sure about that. If it's that pole that Comrade Putout dances around, I might be willing.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:You don't want to end up with your tongue stuck to a pole.

I'm not so sure about that. If it's that pole that Comrade Putout dances around, I might be willing.
I have never had my tongue stick to a Pole in all my nine lives. Ah, but there was this Siamese....