High School Meth Teacher Starts New Class

POLL: Are you going to take this Practical Chemistry just to learn to make meth?

You may select 1 option

Teacher Accused of Using High School as Personal Meth Lab

A high school chemistry teacher found himself in hot water over the weekend when he was charged with making methamphetamine in his school lab, the Bakersfield Californian reported.

Click here for more course Details

This is a life skill that may put the schools out of business. Once they learn this, then the students are set for life, and they need not know anything else. At least the schools will be teaching some life skill other than putting condoms on cucumbers.

A very useful educational tool.

- Come for the lessons... Stay for the trips.
- Meth explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, and tongue twisters
- An amusement park of meth designed for fun!
- Feeling bored? High school not high enough? Yeah, E-Z Meth can fix that.
- Meth Survival Guide: Heal the Past, Conquer Anxiety and Build Success
- Brain Bender Meth Puzzles
- The Meth You Really Want

...and more!

Made some improvements to the image. Hope Comrade Hasan doesn't mind.

Hah! And they say American schools are falling behind on teaching math and sciences! This should shut them up.

Red Square wrote:A very useful educational tool.

- Come for the lessons... Stay for the trips.
- Meth explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, and tongue twisters
- An amusement park of meth designed for fun!
- Feeling bored? High school not high enough? Yeah, E-Z Meth can fix that.
- Meth Survival Guide: Heal the Past, Conquer Anxiety and Build Success
- Brain Bender Meth Puzzles
- The Meth You Really Want

...and more!

Made some improvements to the image. Hope Comrade Hasan doesn't mind.

Allah approves! You win the Useful Dhimmi Award!

What a great way to get inner-city kids interested in science!!!! And it teaches them a part-time job.

--

This will encourage our youth to work hard and not sit on their butts like the dems want them to. And they might actually come up with a better formula than the one we gave to out troops during the blitzkrieg, ah, I mean pre-emptive strike against the Polish aggressors. Remember, "Work Makes You Free!"

Meth?
No problem...go for it.
Ah....Let's see if a teacher can make a color flower arrangement in the lab?

Required elements:
Gold,
Frankincense
Myrrh
Some straw.
A Donkey https://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/ ... eyNav1.flv

And to think I found chemistry boring, we got to make, than eat!

Sounds more like culinary arts. Chemistry bored the hell out of me, and it was just as confusing. It was like algebra with all the stupid formulas and numbers all over the place, except worse because you had to memorize even more stuff. And I was taking Geometry at the time, so my brain was sort of hurting with all those confusing formulas, procedures, and stuff.

And maybe the fact that the teacher sat at the desk seen here had something to do with it as well, I dunno.

I love chemistry myself, I was just meaning the meth was fun to eat.

Nerd. You people make my head hurt. Then again, that's not something that's hard to do.

W007!!1!1

Premier Betty wrote:Sounds more like culinary arts. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00] Chemistry bored the hell out of me,[/HIGHLIGHT] [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]and it was just as confusing[/HIGHLIGHT]. It was like algebra with all the stupid formulas and numbers all over the place, except worse because you had to memorize even more stuff. And I was taking Geometry at the time, so my brain was sort of hurting with all those confusing formulas, procedures, and stuff.

And maybe the fact that the teacher sat at the desk seen here had something to do with it as well, I dunno.

Most Exuberant Premier Betty (that name is so confusing), my smart, very hip Future of the Party Student,

I see that Chemistry has not changed much in....well never mind how many...years. I too had headaches every day until I blew up too many test tubes in class. The ignorant teacher offered to change my Chemistry class to Study Hall, so I opted out of his dumb class! I was just having a little fun...not to mention I didn't have a clue what he was teaching. Don't know how ole Che' got a medical degree, though I didn't have much use for it, except in battle.

You have mentioned before that you are pursuing Art? Why haven't we seen any of it published here on the Cube? What kind of Art are you pursuing, anyway??

Got to pull some prole out of the oven.......idiot, you were supposed to clean it, not gas yourself.. stupid......

Che' Gourmet

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:What a great way to get inner-city kids interested in science!!!! And it teaches them a part-time job.

--

Yo G!

This is bad, man. It will cut into my party protected turf--unless they are forced to follow new industry standards put into place by Democratic Congress. Say, carbon cap fees for new meth-labs and new dealers, new OSHA inspections, new EPA regulations with grandfather clause for existing meth industry: that'd good for the old guard party sponsored thugs, especially if we are allowed to organize their labor using our gang-organization.

And tax, we need more tax, too.

If you guys keep cutting into my turf, it will hard to be the party's thug in charge of street culture, urban organization, drive-by defense, state rap, and political tagging.

REMEMBER: EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL WITHOUT STATE PERMISSION (unless you are Kommissar, Gangster, or Rapper.)

Comrade “Pul” хулиганье
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Che Gourmet wrote: You have mentioned before that you are pursuing Art? Why haven't we seen any of it published here on the Cube? What kind of Art are you pursuing, anyway??

Kind of. Mostly digital arts. 3D computer modeling, animation, video editing and such. I think I've put a few of my photoshopped creations here, but most of it isn't important enough to merit the space it would be taking up on the people's server.

Kids are so lucky and spoiled today - In my day we had to work outdoors on the student still and mix mash, watch out for 'revenuers", cut wood, keep fire going, tot a shot gun and lug gallon jugs of moonshine for science class. No extra points towards field and track letter for running from the sheriff either. No drivers eds points for evading 'the law' in our own beat up cars and we had to work on our own cars too. I would have had second thoughts about joining the revolution if I knew it would spoil today kids to such a degree.
Not to even mention walking uphill 5 miles to school in both directions, barefoot, in snow, slush and freezing mud.
Progressive -yes! Progress -Nyet!

Comrades,

I am torn. On one hand, a meth lab means big state-run chemical complexes in remote areas where thought criminals volunteers go to advance the national consciousness and GDP. On the other hand, biology class can teach how to identify and grow marijuana, mushrooms, poppies, and ergot, all very eco-friendly and untainted by big business.