Hillary in Wonderland: What is She Saying?

I made this picture a while ago but I think it's become even more relevant now. This is obviously Hillary among the superdelegates, but I can't figure out what it is she is saying.

"Curiouser and curiouser"?
"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change"?

Help please.

"Reeling and writhing,of course to begin with,The Mock (Candidate) replied;'and then the different branches of arithmetic: Ambition,Distraction,Uglification,and Derision."

Or perhaps the more simple and poignant "The (Hill)-Queen turned crimson and after glaring at (all of the superdelegates) for a moment like a wild (Hillde-)beast,
screamed "Off with (all your) head(s)!"

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."

"Sentence first -- verdict afterwards."

"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!"

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

"Let me see: four times five is twelve, and four times six is thirteen, and four times seven is -- oh dear! I shall never get to twenty at that rate!"

(My apologies to Lewis Carroll...)

I don't want to know what she's saying....

"keep the bunny and the queen away from my husband!"

"You must vote for me if you sit when you pee"

"Remember my dears, in my world "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!'

`You're thinking about something, my dear superdelegates, and that makes you forget to talk. I can't tell you just now what the moral of that is, but I am sure you will remember it in a bit."

Lewis Carroll himself wrote:"I can't believe that," said Alice.

"Can't you?" the Queen said in a pitying tone. "Try."

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said. "One can't believe impossible things."

"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for a half-hour a day. Why, I've sometimes believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

"I believe I'll start telling the truth."

"I believe I'll fill out honest income-tax returns."

"I believe I'll smile and it won't hurt."

"I believe that Bill will quit feeling up other women."

There's an infinitely better riff on this at freerepublic.com.

Funny the way a few wins for Hillary has you singing a different song than before....