Hillary's party with 500 well-trained superdelegates

[img]/images/Hillary_Money_Train_Superdelegates.jpg[/img]

As you know, Hillary has now 500 plus delegates for the Democratic Nomination. How did she get the votes? Well, it was not free.

It was bound to happen. There is no shame in buying the delegates; many important Democrats can be bought. The Clintons bought them out years in advance and all they asked in return is to keep their word when the time comes.

The Clinton Foundation was used for that purpose as a loan. What? The foundation was for charity? HA! HA! HA! The only people it ever helped was the Clintons. The Clinton Foundation has two purposes: campaign funding and retirement funds. The federal government was paid off not to audit their money.

If you donated to the Clinton campaign hoping to get some favors, you have missed the train by a day or maybe by a few years. To get Hillary's ear, you should have donated to the Clinton Foundation before Hillary even said "I do" to the presidential run. The biggest and savviest donors get more privileges and more promises to keep when they donate to the Clinton Foundation.

Bernie Sanders supporters may cry and weep at the already pre-decided election, but they will still vote for Hillary. They are convinced Republicans are the worst people in the world. Bernie Sanders will be told by the Clinton-bought DNC to support Hillary or lose his job. But Sanders will lose his job either way. That will silence him for good, while his supporters will stay with the Democratic Party. It is a win in our book.

Hillary expects a huge mandatory celebration before her coronation. You must attend.

"It's my Party and I'll snub who I want to."

Don't forget about the other delegatesImage

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Image .
You know you want her...

Let's put a mirror up and see what she's taking aim at, shall we?

ObamaShotMirror.png

Watch your backside, Comrade Stierlitz!

Image .
Image .

Watch your backside, Comrade Stierlitz!

Image .
Image .

Thank you for administering some PNG to my jaw. I will redistribute it to myself and use it for watermarking henceforth. However, my old LSD was doing just fine. But this PNG provides a REAL SMOOTH HIGH. I also don't see the monsters made of beets and Budweiser anymore, which is a plus.

Image .
You know you want her...

But first, a toast to... whatever!

Comrade Stierlitz is quick and sneaky!

Image .
You know you want him!

He is also quick and steady, Comrade Putout.

Stierlitz is formidable!

BTW, who the hell is that guy in the pic you subbed for Hillary?

I don't recognize him.

Pamalinsky wrote:He is also quick and steady, Comrade Putout.

Stierlitz is formidable!

BTW, who the hell is that guy in the pic you subbed for Hillary?

I don't recognize him.

Look at that handsome gentleman on the right side of your screen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stierlitz

She's getting soft in her old age, usually she crops me into something like that first, then goes off on her tangent.And to make matters worse, she rarely puts me on anything larger than a set of 32B's...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:She's getting soft in her old age, usually she crops me into something like that first, then goes off on her tangent.And to make matters worse, she rarely puts me on anything larger than a set of 32B's...

Comrade,

I'm always ready to help a friend. Try these for that 32B problem.

Ivan-packing-heat.jpg

Spasebo comrade tree rat! I guess Putout is getting slower too. She usually jumps on first...

(say, is one bigger than the other?)

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:She's getting soft in her old age, usually she crops me into something like that first, then goes off on her tangent.And to make matters worse, she rarely puts me on anything larger than a set of 32B's...

Comrade,

I'm always ready to help a friend. Try these for that 32B problem.

The attachment Ivan-packing-heat.jpg is no longer available

I've heard of redefinition, but even redefinition has it's limits.

The truth is that Ivan has a pair of German Pointers:

ivansmallboobs.jpg

The usually perceptive [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] was almost correct when he wrote:
(say, is one bigger than the other?)
You know you want him...

It's those chilly gulag evenings.

I should get a sweater.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:It's those chilly gulag evenings.

I should get a sweater.

Ivan, I found the perfect sweater for you:

m_525b2856bb01a81898058c5e.jpg

Hello Kitty wears her favorite top from Hello Ivan Comic-Con 2015!

Mickey Mouse wears an Ivan the Stakhanovets watch...
Or so I'm told...