Hispanic Custodians Lead the Way to NextTuesday™

Comrades,

Among the People's exalted leaders, Saul Alinsky will forever shine brightly in our ongoing battle for true social justice. He is surely our greatest exemplar of modern Progressive strategy - and no better application of his technique can be imagined than the glorious Cloward-Piven Strategy.

But rejoicing in past victories, fond memories of teaming hoards invading businesses, windows shattering, and buildings burning is ancient history. Our work is just beginning, comrades. There is much more to be done if we are ever to bring the true wonders of NextTuesday™ to the downtrodden masses. It is with this bright future clearly in mind, that I offer you - the Progressive leaders of Amerika - a glimpse into one of our latest strategies.

complaint1.jpg
First, a “test case” subject was needed to provide the means necessary for pursuing what would hopefully become a class action lawsuit. Our Denver SEIU operatives had already located such a “subject” in the form of oppressed Hispanic custodians toiling at a local college campus. The story was quietly “leaked” and appeared on our CBS affiliate Web page shortly thereafter:

DENVER (CBS4)"A group of Hispanic custodians at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver are claiming they are victims of discrimination. They've filed a complaint against the campus operator that could be reviewed by a federal judge. What started out as a miscommunication over a schedule change for employees working the graveyard shift has become a full investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission."

"Too many things have happened to me there that I don't even know how to explain it," said Auraria custodian Bertha Ribota. Ribota said she was injured at work because she couldn't read a warning sign that was in English. "If I could speak English I wouldn't have the problems that exist," said Ribota.

dryer.jpg
When later asked how she was able to respond to the CBS reporter's questioning if she could not speak or read English, Ms. Ribota responded, "No entiendo.." The injured custodian's wheelchair was then quickly wheeled from the room by her attorney. "What is sort of a neutral business practice, that they speak English on campus - and it's an English-only campus - has a discriminatory impact on this group of workers," said attorney Tim Markham, after returning to retrieve Ms. Ribota's crutches and traction gear. It was later learned that the unfortunate custodian had accidentally fallen asleep in an unlabeled clothes dryer during her night shift tour and was seriously injured when a hungry Hispanic co-worker inserted a quarter thinking he was purchasing peanuts.

The EEOC could take several weeks to review the case. If they find actual damages the Department of Justice would get involved. And this, comrades, is where we move FORWARD!

This is a difficult one, Comrade Captain - while we all support and appreciate the Hispanic illegal aliens undocumented workers colorful future American citizens - who do the work Americans don't want to do - nevertheless, much like Saul Alinsky (and his protege, our own Dear Leader Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama), the university system is one of the main pillars upon which our progressive success stands!

I can't imagine either side losing in this situation :O

Big Bertha Ribota must feel right at home on today's campuses with the rest of the low-information crowd who also can't read English. If I didn't know better, I would say no entiendo is what you tell the waiter if you don't want any enchiladas with that taco.

This is perfect opportunity for OSHA to step in it and require regulations eliminating english and moving FORWARD to universally understood graphic warnings, which even illiterate LIV's (and/or forign speakers) would understand. After all, protecting the temporarily assigned parental unit(s) from harm ultimately helps The Collective Children™
Signs1.jpg

"Entero somewhere elso" is a bilingual sign I can understand.

This calls for revisiting an old thread from whence the picture came from:

The Americans With No Abilities Act

"Come to Amerika for free Food Stamps" I am wondering if dear mexicano children are able to read advertisement, dear leader sent to mexicho? I think this is making them upset.

"Vete al infierno usted asustando niños blancos!"

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This is a difficult one, Comrade Captain - while we all support and appreciate the Hispanic illegal aliens undocumented workers colorful future American citizens - who do the work Americans don't want to do - nevertheless, much like Saul Alinsky (and his protege, our own Dear Leader Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama), the university system is one of the main pillars upon which our progressive success stands!

I can't imagine either side losing in this situation :O

Dear Comrade R.O.C.K.,

My prediction: 1) The university system will be found guilty of discrimination and a large settlement will be made to personally compensate the oppressed Hispanics. 2) As part of the settlement an educational fund will be established to "educate" all non-English speaking employees in the discipline of their choice - free of charge. 3) State funding of the university system will be dramatically increased to provide mandatory Spanish lessons for all non-Spanish employees, students, and visitors. 4) A new educational surtax will be levied on all Colorado citizens to cover the annual cost of the settlement.

So, as you can plainly see, no one loses.

Splendidly reasoned, Comrade Captain! And no doubt exactly korrect. Plus, I can see more federal dollars heading Colorado's way as well. After all, somebody's got to make up for Magpul and all those other companies leaving CO, not to mention the sporting/hunting events that have been moved to other states, and this is the perfect cover opportunity for that as well!

Say - are you a university graduate? You have a look of progressive academic wisdom about you, in a squirrely sort of way...

Comrade ROCK,

I earned my Masters Degree in Plant Taxonomy at Woods University, and later, a PhD (Doctor of Dendrological Studies) in nut and berry management.