Homes raided, subpoenas issued targeting conservative groups

Image It's only a matter of time before those black SUVs start circling my block.

gov.jpg

Me with Governor Walker in 2012.

Homes raided, subpoenas issued targeting conservative groups and allies of Scott Walker

I don't got nuthin', don't see nuthin', don't know nuthin', never heard nuthin'.
I'm "Nuthinin' in no time." That's how I spend my day.

Time is a "relative kind of thing" if you know what I mean.

Oh! I feel so much safer now!

Comrade Menace - Take the Fraulein's advice and have plenty of cash money ready for the Alphabet Soup Nazis and their toadies.

Pamalinsky wrote:I don't got nuthin', don't see nuthin', don't know nuthin', never heard nuthin'.
I'm "Nuthinin' in no time." That's how I spend my day.

Oh! I feel so much safer now!

Dear Leader, is that you?!

Wow, KrystynaKorrekted! That was a mighty fast response to my still-being-edited post!

Of course I am a willing tool of Dear Oleander. That's why my surname, alinsky, exists!

You got me! I can only wish I was him. Actually, if pressed, I would gladly say, "I am Dear Leader", much as those who proclaimed that they were Spartacus.

It's loyalty that counts, after all, regardless of the leader. This proves what a wonderful person you are, you know, if you are loyal.

And, as a Made Prog™ (by Our Father Prog Theocritus), I need to know on a daily basis what a wonderful, caring person I am.

I will do anything to prove this. By any means necessary. Capiche?

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, KrystynaKorrekted! That was a mighty fast response to my still-being-edited post!

Of course I am a willing tool of Dear Oleander. That's why my surname, alinsky, exists!

You got me! I can only wish I was him. Actually, if pressed, I would gladly say, "I am Dear Leader", much as those who proclaimed that they were Spartacus.

It's loyalty that counts, after all, regardless of the leader. This proves what a wonderful person you are, you know, if you are loyal.

And, as a Made Prog™ (by Our Father Prog Theocritus), I need to know on a daily basis what a wonderful, caring person I am.

Comrade, I do believe Hillary will miss out on her weekly full body massage as Huma has some meeting with the not Muslim Brotherhood. Now is the time to prove your devotion to one of the Party's greatest leaders.

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, KrystynaKorrekted! That was a mighty fast response to my still-being-edited post!

Comrade, I do believe Hillary will miss out on her weekly full body massage as Huma has some meeting with the not Muslim Brotherhood. Now is the time to prove your devotion to one of the Party's greatest leaders.
Clearly, Comradess KrystynaKorrected, a korrection is in order. That is why I always include the question "Capiche?" at the end of certain sentences. In a word, I can always "reneg" my way out of anything I may not want to do. I, as a Made Prog™ always decide for myself what the actual "means" are. Capiche? Your suggestion has not gone unnoticed. Capiche?

Thankfully this sort of thing can't happen here in Texas! Oh, wait: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/North ... 38621.html

Never mind comrades, see you in the camps.

Pamalinsky wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:

Clearly, Comradess KrystynaKorrected, a korrection is in order. That is why I always include the question "Capiche?" at the end of certain sentences. In a word, I can always "reneg" my way out of anything I may not want to do. I, as a Made Prog™ always decide for myself what the actual "means" are. Capiche? Your suggestion has not gone unnoticed. Capiche?
Oh yes my dear Comrade paisan. Capisco.

Subvet wrote:Thankfully this sort of thing can't happen here in Texas! Oh, wait: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/North ... 38621.html

Holy crap...
Image My what a clever idea, once teamed with "motor-voter" registration we will be able to control who moves from sector to sector and how they have signed over their voting proxy...

Red Menace wrote:Image It's only a matter of time before those black SUVs start circling my block.

gov.jpg

Me with Governor Walker in 2012.

Homes raided, subpoenas issued targeting conservative groups and allies of Scott Walker

Imagine my shock a few days ago when I looked up "Elections have consequences" to see who said the quote-

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/scottwalke450528.html

Subvet wrote:Thankfully this sort of thing can't happen here in Texas! Oh, wait: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/North ... 38621.html

Not to worry Comrade Subvet. Under Obamacare these things will be collected at birth. To avoid distracting drivers of course.