Homo Erectus

They are referred to as “homo slackass erectus”created by natural genetic downward “evolution” through constant “spineless” posturing and “spasmatic” upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause “shorter” legs and an inability to “ambulate” other than in an awkward “shuffling” gait.

The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect “brain” function. Expect no “eye” contact or “intelligent” verbal communication. They can not “hold” or “get” a job and most live on “welfare” their entire life.

Wearing low rider”pants is a sign that the “homo slackass erectus”is sexually available.

Anthropology! Whew. I was afraid that this was about the hometown constituents of one Nancy Pelosi, and thier sexual orientations and preferences. Keep up the good work, Comrade! FORWARD!

You can't go FORWARD unless the hat is on backward.

"homo slackass erectus"!!?? I was first going to send you to the gulag for 40 days of weeks for insulting sexuals of the same kind!!, but then I have come to decide that you are referring to drooping slack- bottom kind?

But in all honesty, I am thinking these sorts of erectus are already classified as Democratics, with Billy Clinton as their personal dear leader. I am standing by that presumption and assumption.

And knowing you as we all do, Comrade Fraulein, I can only assume that you're standing by that presumption and assumption with gumption! And perhaps a dark twinkle in your eye.

Comrade Andelino, is that particular Homo Slackass Erectus pissing on that automobile?

What, no police cruiser was available?