Hopey Changy Collective Farm "The Musical"

Comrades,

For your collective entertainment. The People's Navy proudly presents a "musical" for the masses to enjoy.

Lalalalalalal lalala!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

More proof that the splendid faculty at the Karl Marx Treatment Center need a better collective bargaining agreement.

Copy of 128697830035808972.jpg

Most enjoyable Commodore and...........wait a minute, that's Svetlana, Natasha, Ivan and gulp, me! Snoogie!!!!!!!! How many times have I told you not to film the NC Collective?

I recall the revolutionary zeal of the Ukrainian kulaks during Uncle Joe's reign. They were so eager to export their harvest to the Motherland that they forgot to keep enough to feed themselves and they all starved.

Thankfully we have safeguards in place to keep that from ever happening again.

That is so much of enjoyment and also of instructional kind. It is making for me to have ObamaHope that I will be able to be making for the underwives to be working in so much of the cooperation like so many of the happy womens in the movie.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

For your collective entertainment. The People's Navy proudly presents a "musical" for the masses to enjoy.

Lalalalalalal lalala!

I can see it now ..... all SEIU members working hard for the state to bring the food for the masses. The end of capitalism is so close, I can almost "taste" it.

Most beautiful Commodore, most beautiful indeed!

In this video, a happy collective of highly paid actors, directors, and make-up artists presented a convincing argument for all the present and future collective farmers that this is how you work the fields!

If only the first unsuccessful attempt of the Mayflower Pilgrims to run a collective farm in 1620 had the support of the film propaganda industry, capitalism in America never would have happened!

If only!

Well, at least we have the image of the harvest celebration (Thanksgiving) where the indigenous peoples sat down in multicultural diversity and equality with the superior Europeans and redistributed their bounty equally.

That has to count for something.

Did I see the one babuschka slapping her comradess on the butt or is it this stuff I am smoking?

Very progressive indeed!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

Speaking of "Hope and Change"