How dumb is Ron Paul and his followers?

Ron_Paul_Dollar.jpg

Whoo hoo! I'm gonna buy me some Ron Paul Liberty Dollars!

One Ounce of fine silver! For only twenty greenback legal tender bucks! Whoo Hoo!

Let's see, the price of silver for one ounce (very fine troy) was trading yesterday at $14.51, up a penny from the day before!
Yessir! I only lose $5.49 on this great deal!

Oh no! The evil Feds think that us Liberty Maniacs are laundering money and commiting wire fraud!

Why would they think that?

Hey I wasn't so dumb after all! Now they're selling for $220.00 on Ebay!
Let's launder some more for Ron! Let's dump all our coins on these collectors for some greeback legal tender! Then we can have another "Money Bomb" on Tea Party Day!
Trust in God and In God We Trust! You other schmucks pay cash!

Of course Ron "Sgt Shultz" Paul knows nothing of the sort, just like he has no clue who Trevor Lyman is and what he stands for or why all the libtards have taken over his campaign.

Ah, but with the People's Math $XX.XX = $XX.XX, making your net loss X.

$crew the People's Math!
This is math that I can understand!

Dammit, get me Meow on line one.
Tell him to start dumping all those Ron Paul coins now that it's selling at $220.00 on Ebay.
I haven't had this much fun since my cattle futures days!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I'm so glad I listened to Ka-Ching when he said to buy these Liberty Dollars.

Why does it have "Trust in God"? First off, the notion of there being a "god" is offensive to people, and second off; if they are going to offend people with this slogan, why not do it the traditional way, "In God We Trust"?

Sheesh, we are already trying to get “In God We Trust” with US currency. The last thing we need if some sort of other offensive sh***!

*Sorry, meant to say, "We are already trying to get "In God We Trust" off of the US currency". That's what happens when your the offical Commissar of two departments and the acting Commissar of the avionics department. If only there was time to serve the party and sleep.

Yeah baby! I trust in God that more suckers are born every minute....Chairman, start dumping all my gold pieces too!<br>
Thanks Ron!....and when the pesky media asks questions, just tilt your head back and say "That's news to me, my campaign and I certainly disapprove, and if I would have known, I would have put a stop to it".

I'm in the money
I'm in the money

H08

I have an idea your majesty. There has been a joke going around in my family that once you take your rightful thrown (Throne! Throne! I mean Throne!) that you would probably change "In God We Trust" to "In Hillary We Trust". Maybe you should print on your coins "In Her Majesty We Trust".

thrown
Thrown? You're gonna get "thrown". It's "throne" dammit. Now fetch my mitre and polish my scepter and orb.

Damn...but I don't have coins with my image on them.
"In Her Majesty We Trust".

No, a simple HR will do....you know...like ER or GR...Hillary Regina.

Hillary wrote:
thrown
Thrown? You're gonna get "thrown". It's "throne" dammit. Now fetch my mitre and polish my scepter and orb.

Damn...but I don't have coins with my image on them.

Sweat Merciful Stalin! It was an error! ERROR! I did not mean to say that!!! It's Bushes fault! He downloaded evil thoughts into my head and made me type that!!

"In Her Majesty We Trust".

No, a simple HR will do....you know...like ER or GR...Hillary Regina.

You are all-knowning! You are correct in all matters!

Hillary wrote:$crew the People's Math!
This is math that I can understand!

The People's Math™ has you covered Your Highness, The Law of Hillary where Hillary Money ≈ Other People's Money (OPM), that and the "The Power Has Its Privilege" Principle.

We are here to serve you Hillary.

More laundry news

Liberty Dollars are circulated across the country through regional agents such as Mr. Goodger, who get to purchase the coinage at a slightly discounted rate. According to the affidavit, the FBI has managed to sign three undercover employees to sign up as Liberty Dollar agents. The investigation began in July 2005 and lasted until this month, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit includes details such as how at informational sessions intended to drum up interest in the currency — called Liberty Dollar University — attendees could buy shirts with the wording "The US Mint can bite me."

Based on the up-close view of how Liberty Dollars are distributed, the FBI alleges that "a multi-level marketing scheme" was in place whose main purpose is to enrich those involved in distributing the coins.

The heart of that charge is that Liberty Dollars are sold for slightly more than the value of the silver and gold inside of the coin. Until recently, the silver ounce Liberty Dollar was marketed at $20, several dollars above silver's spot price. And Mr. von NotHaus was in the process of revaluing it at $50 a piece, according to the affidavit.

The American Thinker puts it all in a nutshell.

Here's a little something for any dimbulb Ron Paul supporter to ponder. When December 16th rolls around, are you going to donate to the campaign using Liberty Dollars or do the campaign staffers ask for a secured credit card or debit card? Is that even an option?
Hmmmmm....?

The Ron Paul coin is worth thiiiiiissssss Much

Laika, I am getting some interference with the transmission..... what is December 16th?

I am amazed how many people there are out there who believe that the US going off the gold standard is the cause of all economic problems. Even when confronted with the fact we were still on a gold/silver standard before the Great Depression, their answer is that it would not have been so bad had we not got off of it in the midst of it. Fortunately once the revolution is complete, they will have more to worry about than gold standards... wait till they get a load of the beet standard!

December 16th is the anniversary of The Boston Tea Party of 1773.
If they knew their history, they'd also know that it was also the date for the beginning of The Battle of the Bulge in 1944, one of the most tragic days in American military history. This is the date for their next internet/telethon fundraising scheme.
They used the English catch phrase for Guy Fawkes Day on 11/5/2007, the date of their last fundraiser.
The stratagy is to raise enough money in this last quarter for campaign reporting purposes for a 3rd party run in 2008, but of course Sgt. Shultz denies that too.

The Nixon Administration took us off the fixed price of $35.00/oz gold standard in 1971.

Today, the world runs on credit. Money is an idea and the Paulapalosers think it's a metal.
I don't disagree that money needs value, such as gold backing, but laundering and ripping off suckers with a non-legal tender is a different story.

I'm dumping, Your Excellency! I'm dumping! Phew, I've been dumping these game arcade tokens... err.... fine silver Liberty Coins for days now! People are buying them up as if they were <chuckles><snickers> WORTH SOMETHING! HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!

<cracks whip> All you peons get back to work selling these damn coins! <cracks whip> This is a sweatshop, dammit! Get back to work! <sits at big drum> DUMPING SPEED! *dum**dum*dum*dum*dum*dum* SELL FASTER! *dum*dum*dum*dum*dum*dum*.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:December 16th is the anniversary of The Boston Tea Party of 1773.
If they knew their history, they'd also know that it was also the date for the beginning of The Battle of the Bulge in 1944, one of the most tragic days in American military history. This is the date for their next internet/telethon fundraising scheme.
They used the English catch phrase for Guy Fawkes Day on 11/5/2007, the date of their last fundraiser.
The stratagy is to raise enough money in this last quarter for campaign reporting purposes for a 3rd party run in 2008, but of course Sgt. Shultz denies that too.

The Nixon Administration took us off the fixed price of $35.00/oz gold standard in 1971.

Today, the world runs on credit. Money is an idea and the Paulapalosers think it's a metal.
I don't disagree that money needs value, such as gold backing, but laundering and ripping off suckers with a non-legal tender is a different story.

Ah thanks, I wasn't aware of the significance of that date, though the Battle of the Bulge did sound familiar as a date.

I get so confused with this gold standard, as there is apparently 2 definitions of it for in 1933 the US moved away from the interchangeability of paper for gold. All I know about the gold standard is that even as far back as when this country was formed, we have had depressions and recessions, gold standards not withstanding.

The way I see it, you can use anything for "money" as it all depends on what you can exchange for whatever you use. When you get right down to it, gold is of little or limited value in this day and age other than jewelry and electronics. There are a lot more valuable and rarer elements, so what is so special about gold? When I worked at Exxon Research and Development Labs many years ago, I was making oil blends with a purple powder that was as light and of the same consistency as baby powder. It cost $25,000 a gallon! I believe gold was going for about $42 an ounce at the time, in other words worth nothing in comparison to what I was dusting off my workbench. This stuff would blow all over the place with the slightest puff of air. I would sit there watching it and say, "There goes X dollars."

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I'm dumping, Your Excellency! I'm dumping! Phew, I've been dumping these game arcade tokens... err.... fine silver Liberty Coins for days now! People are buying them up as if they were <chuckles><snickers> WORTH SOMETHING! HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!

<Commissar Pupovich cracks whip> All you peons get back to work making those these damn coins! <cracks whip> This is a sweatshop, dammit! Get back to work! <sits at big drum> MINTING SPEED! *dum**dum*dum*dum*dum*dum* MINT FASTER! There are still plenty of FOOLS out there to sell to! Faster!*.

lol! Arcade Tokens! I think I like this scam...... uh..... progressive operation. It reminds me of the Chucky Cheese tokens that parents buy their childern for the vaule of about 25 cents and then usually get 3 or 4 tickets out of the game/machine/whatever that are only worth about a cent a piece. (he, he) Nice deal that the kapitalist company has going on.

May I whip the backs of the proles Commissar?

I know of a few more that would love to work here instead of staying in the gualg. It is good to have workers switched out a lot so they do not try and revolt.

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote:lol! Arcade Tokens! I think I like this scam...... uh..... progressive operation. It reminds me of the Chucky Cheese tokens that parents buy their childern for the vaule of about 25 cents and then usually get 3 or 4 tickets out of the game/machine/whatever that are only worth about a cent a piece. (he, he) Nice deal that the kapitalist company has going on.

May I whip the backs of the proles Commissar?

That will be 2 tickets please...

I have to grudgingly admire Ron Paul though...even though I have the necro-proxy vote locked up, he did a mighty fine job of stealing the brainless zombie vote from me.
Maybe if I mint For The Common Good Dollars™ out of platinum with my image on it and a 25% markup above the spot price for platinum per ounce, I can steal the zombies back?
Better yet, if a lock of Che Guevara's hair can fetch $100K, I wonder how much my toenail clippings can garner? I'll even toss in the toe jam as an added bonus!

Trust me your Highness, you still have the majority of the brainless zombie vote. He has only stolen a bit of the moonbat vote. The vote will be yours HR. BTW, I ran across a quote recently that you may have seen before, but if not, it's perfect for you. I have modified it to not be sexist...

One person, one vote, one time!

Commissar Pupovich wrote:One person, one vote, one time!

I prefer "Vote early, vote often."

-Mikhail

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:
Commissar Pupovich wrote:One person, one vote, one time!

I prefer "Vote early, vote often."

-Mikhail

Ah, but that could imply there will be more votes in the future. I know what you are saying, but there is a beauty to One person, one vote, one time.....

Before Von NutHouse put Paul's mug on anything, he was using a " Lady Liberty" image that was very similar to coins minted by the US Mint in the past.
Here he is passing off his "non-profit" Liberty Dollars to an unsuspecting immigrant street vendor and hot dog stand clerk.
"What's this?"
"It's the new Liberty Dollar."
"Ok"
I just wish the camera would have followed the immigrant vendor to the bank when she tried to deposit it into her account.
"What you mean it no money?It money! Man in cheap suit say so! Look... it say USA ten dolla!"

This is pretty damning evidence in and of itself.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dflWJlbkdFc&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Read this article from WaPo and check out the posts. Gawd are they dumb.

I don't think the Ron Paul Dollars say that they're redeemable only at PaulWorld, PaulLand, Roncot Center or PaulCruises.
They can't tell the difference from apples and oranges folks...and they vote.

These must be the same people I hear from in some forums, They claim the Federal Reserve is a private bank, and therefore under the Constitution is illegal. I tried to point out that they are not "private" banks, though they are quasi private system, and of course since the congress passed the act, the president signed it, and so far the Supreme Court has agreed, then it can hardly be called unConstitutional.

Ron Paul has changed; 25 years ago he was a voice of sanity here in Texas. Before Reagan he was the only one saying "Stop" to huge spending and intrusive government. Perhaps he's as we progressives say of conservatives who see things our way, grown.

Also December 16 is Beethoven's birthday.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Also December 16 is Beethoven's birthday.

Yay! That's exactly 1 month after Cysis was released.

http://www.ea.com/crysis/home.jsp
<br>http://youtube.com/watch?v=3RHC06_qT8I

Hillary wrote: Damn...but I don't have coins with my image on them.
Image (All the engravers at the Chernobyl mint mentioned something about straw and broken backs and subsequently choose death by suicide. A search for new engravers is underway as we speak your highness. Expect a new coin with your likeness above in about four years)

Our Many Titted Empress's image would only fit on a coin the size of a dinner plate. Wedgwood?