I Denounce Alaskan Forest Fires!

How dare this forest fire be let to burn SO FREELY without Alaskan shovels being brought to bear to create a firebreak!

Those Alaskans have become intoxicated with ideals of freedom and self-reliance from being so separated from the contiguous Obama Motherland!

Someone should contact Commissar Gore to have him bring forth his Carbon Credit Militia™ so that the Alaskans can truly know freedom through his Global Governance of their precious forest land.

Palin *spit* is still governor. Slap her with the bill for the carbon credits for the fire that took place in her state on her watch.

Indeed, Al Gore's Carbon Credit Militia(TM) and Global Warming Goon Squad(TM) can present her the bill.

Alaskans should have their carbon ration cut off for these fires. No more internal combustion, burning wood or gas for heat, and wear carbon filters over their faces while breathing.

It's bad enough that state is a fountain of capitalist crude oil just like Texas, the home state of Cowboy Bush!

Then they have to go and outright dump TONS of carbon dioxide into the air... someone needs to teach them that natural burning is WRONG and should be stopped by man-made means as soon as possible... No, SOONER!

In this case not only is nature dumping TONS of CO2 into the atmosphere, with no way to cap or trade it, but it's also within 30 or so miles of my future Dacha site! Palin is not acting fast enough to stop these fires on purpose! She is clearly a witch, as demonstrated by her ability to cause forest fires.

This is intolerable! I am being threatened by Palin and her anti environment goon squad!