I denounce peanuts!

Comrades:

I hope you all will join me in denouncing peanuts. (Or else.)

redskin.jpeg

In this day and age how can one puny legume be so damn hateful.

While I'm at it, I denounce potatoes as well

This Portugese Man-o-war has an attitude, but isn't especially hateful...

Comrade Tovarichi, besides that, it has pink and purple on it. When our comrades in the LGBTQXYZABCSTASINAZIFAG community are not commandeering the entire rainbow for their purposes, don't they usually use pink or purple? As such, this creature could never be hateful because it has their colors and THEY are not hateful. Only those who disagree with them are hateful and bigoted.

100% Infidel wrote:.... I hope you all will join me in denouncing peanuts....
Oops, maybe we should have been more specific ....

Paddywagon_3-1909.jpg

'[color=#C0392B]Weird Anyer' Marx[/color] wrote:
[color=#C0392B]100% Infidel[/color] may have mumbled when he wrote:.... I hope you all will join me in denouncing peanuts....
Oops, maybe we should have been more specific ....

(I'm sorry... but I love this joke!)

we-denounce-penis.jpg
im-sorry.jpg

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Tovarichi, besides that, it has pink and purple on it. When our comrades in the LGBTQXYZABCSTASINAZIFAG community are not commandeering the entire rainbow for their purposes, don't they usually use pink or purple?
...as well as the entire alphabet, apparently....

And where was our highly bribed esteemed Defender of The People's Nuts when this debacle was in beta testing? Wasn't there an e-mail distributed in triplicate about preventing this kind of thing? It may be time to nationalize this Kraft food company ... or at least grab their nuts.

squirrel-drinkpl3.gif

Anyer Marx wrote:And where was our highly bribed esteemed Defender of The People's Nuts when this debacle was in beta testing? Wasn't there an e-mail distributed in triplicate about preventing this kind of thing?

squirrel-drinkpl3.gif
Never got the message, I always get it via pigeon. Who is commissioner of communications?

[color=#C0392B]Anyer Marx[/color] was trying to pull a fast one on us when he wrote:And where was our highly bribed esteemed Defender of The People's Nuts when this debacle was in beta testing? Wasn't there an e-mail distributed in triplicate about preventing this kind of thing? It may be time to nationalize this Kraft food company ... or at least grab their nuts.

Your were there Anyer... you know where he was!

craptek-drinks-a-beer-anyer-marx-smiles.gif

Anyer Marx should have known I was busy when he wrote:And where was our highly bribed esteemed Defender of The People's Nuts when this debacle was in beta testing? Wasn't there an e-mail distributed in triplicate about preventing this kind of thing? It may be time to nationalize this Kraft food company ... or at least grab their nuts.

Craptek at the bowl.jpg

Ahh yes, it is starting to come back to me now ...

Putout-Dancer.gif