I Denounce Tim Stanley for calling Obama 'NIXON'!!!!!

POLL: Who does Barack Hussein Obama resemble?

You may select 1 option

250px-current.jpg

LINK to LMSM GIVES UP ON BARRY

Our Dear Leader is no Richard TRICKYDICK Nixon, he is a Josef Stalin!!!!!!

Agreed. Nixon is not the first thing that comes to mind. The One is much more charismatic.
OKrusty.jpg

RACIST!!!! OBAMA CANNOT BE COMPARED TO A WHITE MAN UNLESS YOU ARE A RACISTS! I am offended by subversive comment from previous non- subversive! HE MUST BE DENOUCNED!!!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:RACIST!!!! OBAMA CANNOT BE COMPARED TO A WHITE MAN UNLESS YOU ARE A RACISTS! I am offended by subversive comment from previous non- subversive! HE MUST BE DENOUCNED!!!
My dear Frau. I just noticed that you are now holding a People's Cube. Unfortunately you are holding it in front of your shoe leather crinkly breast.

I have thought about writing you many times about how darned attractive that was.

And then the thought went away. Love that Cube!

Speaking of President Nixon... Olga Korbut and I were on the USSR (CCCP) Olympic Team in 1972. We met President Nixon in 1973 - over 40 years ago! (I told you guys I was old!)

true-story-1.png

nixon-olga-me-n-mint.jpg

Comrade P. are you related to the most beautiful woman in the world? I hear she had an odor incident also.

paltro-stinks.jpg

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:My dear Frau. I just noticed that you are now holding a People's Cube. Unfortunately you are holding it in front of your shoe leather crinkly breast.

I have thought about writing you many times about how darned attractive that was.
It's a Beautiful Thing, is it not? And by "it", I refer, of course, not just to our dear Comrade Fraulein's cleavage, but to her entire visage! And, of course, any other words which end in "age" which may come to mind.

Comrade Putout wrote:Speaking of President Nixon... Olga Korbut and I were on the USSR (CCCP) Olympic Team in 1972. We met President Nixon in 1973 - over 40 years ago! (I told you guys I was old!)
You have indeed aged well, Comrade Putout! In fact, here on The Cube I would say that your deliciousness is surpassed only by that of our Dear Fraulein Frankenfeinstein! With sufficient exposure of your girly parts to the sun and perhaps some good old fashioned city smog you would approach her glory in not more than a decade, in my humble estimation!

[color=#C0392B]ThePeoplesComrade[/color] kindly wrote:Comrade P. are you related to the most beautiful woman in the world? I hear she had an odor incident also.

me-n-talula.jpg

You run fast for your age comrade Putout. But not too fast for Craptek.

chasing putout.jpg

We had some stinky squirrels around these parts but we made short work of them. It was for the children.

squirrel hunters 256.jpg

But some of them decided to fight back so it got a little ugly.

evil_squirrel.jpg

Ya know, Jibaro, I really like it when you give a single vote option for the seven categories preceding that vote! I mean, it's only fair!

Comrade Putout wrote:
barry-n-nixon.jpg
But, I may be a "Mister Stiffy."I will admit that much.

If Obama is Nixon, then Obama must have an enemies list. And if Obama has an enemies list, these guys better watch their backs.

twotles_front.jpg

paul back.png