I got your gun control!

A-Ten-Hut !!!

Fall in line maggots.

As you may know by now I am sent here by J. Edger Hoover and President Nixon to keep a close eye on you Pinkos, useful idiots ™, and fellow "travelers".

Instead of just being a lurker and occasional poster be it advised this is my first topic posting ... SO LISTEN UP.

I have had it with you numbnut communists and the right wing both.

It has come to my attention that you bleeding heart commies are coming for my guns ... good luck with that. I have devoted my life to ridding the world of the communist scum like you and keeping the US safe.

While you losers were safe and comfy in your home celebrating Marxmas and the Winter Solstice I was busy in the bush keeping Charlie in his place.

The rightwing is clueless, arm the teachers in the school? Jesus H Christ they are the enemy!!!

We must ARM THE CHILDREN!

Want school reform at the same time?

Be it advised that all those union loving, indoctrination minded "educators" are now advised to STFU on "Social Justice", "Sustainability", "Global Warming" yadi yadi yadi. We the silent majority are now sending our kids to school with a Glock in their Pokeman lunchboxes ... Best you watch your @ss from this point on, our kids now know your games and will deal with it accordingly.

In fact Sarge has opened a training camp, so consider yourselvess forewarned. My kindercamp is now open.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Oorah

Sgt. NeoTroll, you are exactly the type of person we are struggling against. Get ready buddy because we are coming to occupy your barracks and leave garbage on your parade grounds.

(Unless we are attacked and then please disregard the above threats.)

hanoi jane.png

RedRyder.jpg
Comrade Sgt. SIR! May I be so bold as to assume that you're in favor of the "Guns Are Fun" program for K-12?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Sgt. NeoTroll, you are exactly the type of person we are struggling against. Get ready buddy because we are coming to occupy your barracks and leave garbage on your parade grounds.
I think someone just pooped on his HumVee ....

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Sgt. NeoTroll, you are exactly the type of person we are struggling against. Get ready buddy because we are coming to occupy your barracks and leave garbage on your parade grounds.

(Unless we are attacked and then please disregard the above threats.)

The attachment hanoi jane.png is no longer available
Soldier, why I like you, I think I'll go over to your house and !@#& your sister (did I get that line right?).

You hippies and other occu-pussies think you're so "in" and "groovy", well I got news for you, burn your draft cards, burn your bras, leave trash on my parade grounds BUT HOW DARE YOU LEAVE POSTERS OF HANOI JANE IN MY BARRACKS.

Just for the record that woman has been doing Charlie, and the VC gooks got the worst gonorrhea on the planet. Can't cure it with peniscillan, hell even napalm don't work for that. SO YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Real marines stroke it every morning to posters of Raquel Welsh and for some, Marsha Brady.

raquel.jpg
thCA2O4EO6.jpg

Now get with the program soldier.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
RedRyder.jpg
Comrade Sgt. SIR! May I be so bold as to assume that you're in favor of the "Guns Are Fun" program for K-12?

Outstanding R.O.C.K, you are no longer a maggot, congratulations on your promotion to squad leader.

Comrade, where did you find that rare photo?!? It appears to be a photograph of a now-banned near-Olympic sport I once read about in a whitewater kayaking magazine (I used to be an avid kayaker). The sport consisted of downstream paddling in Class IV-V rapids, rolling upside down as you approached riverbank targets, then rolling up with guns blazing as you passed by them.

It was a beautiful thing.

Alas, no doubt much to this young lady's consternation (and my own), the sport was never approved for the Olympics by the oh-so-properly-politically-correct Olympics Committee. Which, of course, is how it should be.

I hear that the Biathlon is being re-designated as "Canadian Drive-by"

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:
The attachment RedRyder.jpg is no longer available

Outstanding R.O.C.K, you are no longer a maggot, congratulations on your promotion to squad leader.

Sgt. NeoTroll, One of "The Children" requests a bandage for her trigger finger.

Girl gives finger.jpg

Comrade Craptek - Atten-HUT!!

The good Sgt. has been harassing yelling at training us here on The Cube™ since before my time!

Knock out 20 and I'm gonna see 10 laps, Comrade. And be glad that Sgt. NeoTroll himself wasn't here to see that disgusting display of cuteness! Shudder... I may have just saved your life, soldier!

Comrade ROCK,

No offense meant to the good Sgt. I have offered an enlargement as evidence. The little devotshka is merely requesting a bandage for her boo-boo. (is this believable? If not, I will offer half my beet ration next Tuesday) Also, I have altered my earlier post to reflect the most Current Truth. Hopefully this will suffice.

Girl gives finger 2.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade, where did you find that rare photo?!? It appears to be a photograph of a now-banned near-Olympic sport I once read about in a whitewater kayaking magazine (I used to be an avid kayaker). The sport consisted of downstream paddling in Class IV-V rapids, rolling upside down as you approached riverbank targets, then rolling up with guns blazing as you passed by them.

It was a beautiful thing.

R.O.C.K.,
I too am a fellow yak'r.
And your story finally explains who shot-up my beer coolers when I camped out down in the Arkansas Gorge back in '07 ! Judging by the entry and exit holes, I never could figure out how those shots came up from the river like that.

Was that you ?

Bastard......

I.M. Craptek wrote:Comrade ROCK,

No offense meant to the good Sgt. I have offered an enlargement as evidence. The little devotshka is merely requesting a bandage for her boo-boo. (is this believable? If not, I will offer half my beet ration next Tuesday) Also, I have altered my earlier post to reflect the most Current Truth. Hopefully this will suffice.

The attachment Girl gives finger 2.jpg is no longer available

Comrade I.M. Craptek, I must commend you for your civility and sincerity. I often utilize such comradery and clarity on other forums and experience unexplainable hostility.

There's no place like home.

no place like home.jpg

At ease, ladies.

...looking for camo Band-Aids...

Maytag.jpg
And Comrade Krasnodar - have you found, as I have, that hanging upside down in snow melt whirlpools and holes and being spun around and around is a great way to align one's progressive thoughts? Nothing quite like a good Maytagging to get you back on the path, I always say.

Funny that you should mention that .....
I forgot to wear my brain bucket on a run one afternoon and tagged my head on a submerged boulder. Talk about spin .... it was like being Jay Carney !
Well, sometime later, I woke up fairly disoriented in an emergency room... my head wrapped in bandages.....miraculously convinced that Marxism was the only way to go.

Being so inspired, the next thing I did was apply for food stamps and disability benefits.

Yea, gun control, like they know what they are talking about. Gun control means using both hands and hitting what you aim at. I got 'em, come get 'em Dear leader!

It's all about controlling your gun, comrades.

I used to pride myself on a high voume of fire, but now, it seems I'm more accurate; a single shot, now and then a double-tap, and I'm good.

Via IOTW - Fodder for thought - a must see

Taurus-6inch-Raging-Judge-Magnum-Handgun.jpg
This is my favorite gun to control. It is a .45 magnum revolver that can also shoot 454 casull rounds and when it is fired it is loud & scary enough to wipe all rethuglikkan thoughts out of your head, or anyone else that is within 10 feet or so of the explosions!
Now, if everyone was armed this way it would make my hero "GUNNY" very happy and also stamp out crime very quickly indeed.

Red Square wrote:Via IOTW - Fodder for thought - a must see

Seems the enemy has taken down the video. Fear not, a Marine to the rescue. BTW, are you the CO here?

I.M. Craptek wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:
The attachment RedRyder.jpg is no longer available

Sgt. NeoTroll, One of "The Children" requests a bandage for her trigger finger.
finger.jpg
Private U R Crap

Seems you been sadly misinformed.

Said little girl is just giving the correct response to her union math teacher about a math problem up on the chalk board. You see her as a future progressive communist, I see a lean mean merchant of death ready to take down Charlie ™ in the future.

As you were.

Sgt. NeoTroll,

It appears that my lack of experience has led to a grievous error. After a more careful examination of the "finger" in question, I'm forced by the shear weight of evidence to agree - the young devotshka is actually a future merchant of death. My sincere apologies.

Girl gives finger 3.jpg

For those who want my gun, all I can say is "bend over"!

I may need some reeducation commrades. I continue to confuse rifle and gun.

FORWARD HO!