I'm Back

Fellow Comrades:

After a brief sabbatical in Pakistan – where I was stationed to keep the Clinton campaign informed of the happenings there – I am happy, no, I am elated – yes, elated – to be back home at my palatial estate and online here at the Cube.

Now then, I am quite aware of a number of events that have transpired during my absence from the Cube. Such events are the successful comment raid at Impeachmentland and also Commissar Pupovich's unsuccessful attempt to become Chairman in my place. For all of those who participated in the successful comment raid, I wish to personally give you my thanks and will remind each and everyone of you that your comments helped save a baby kitten from being eaten by Dick Cheney. Yes, your comments and your comments alone at Mikael Rudolph's blogspeck are the only thing that can save one baby kitten from being broiled alive and later served to the bloodthirsty Dick Cheney. Also, those comments at Mikael's (The Mime) blogspeck will also ruduce Global Warming by a whole whopping 1%. So please, post early and post often at The Mime's blogspeck.

Moving right along, I am VERY disappointed with Pupovich and the tacky coup he tried to launch against me. It's not often that someone within the Party rank-and-file tries to defy my *awesomeness* with a coup. If memory serves me, which it does like all things should, I do believe Theocritus was the last one who tried to launch a coup against me. He failed, Pupovich. He failed miserably. So, I guess we have no choice but to make you a mud farmer and take away all your perks as a People's Commissar since you obviously have no respect for authority. Yes, I guess we have to let you share a mud hole with your fellow man/womyn/ it and let you farm mud for the rest of your days instead of being a shining member of the Party elite. Yes, I guess eating mud is much, much better than eating Alpo from a solid gold dish and having not one but five whores scratch behind your ears. Mmmhmmm, you will make a fine mud farmer, Pupovich. The Party will also be kind and allow you to sleep in the mud as well, Pupovich.

BUT… if you deliver unto me an Oscar-worthy apology EXPLAINING your actions I might be able to keep you from being assigned a position at one of many Party owned mud farms in New Jersey. I might also be able to help you keep your current position as Commissar if you kiss my ass enough in your Oscar-worthy apology. So, Pupovich, what will it be? New Jersey mud farmer or Commissar? The choice is yours… choose wisely.

P.S – Her Excellency seems to be in third in Iowa. Expect a massive purge to follow if this is true.

Welcome back, Chairman. Indeed, the situation in Iowa is more dire than it is in Pakistan, so we're not surprised the Empress has terminated your mission there and brought you back. There's no one better than you who can can handle her rage, while at the same time resurrecting the old program of E-Indictments. The enemies of the Party, the saboteurs are everywhere. They really leave us no choice.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=343

Well it is more than obvious that Hillary has lost Iowa to Hussien Obama (I knew hours before it became official after having one look at Bill's bruised and battered face). Tis a pity... looks like scores upon scores of innocent apparatchiks will have to be put to death for their obvious FAILURE to deliver the state to Her Excellency.

And while we are on the subject of FAILURE, I wish to personally toss Commissar Pupovich's name into the hat of those who have FAILED. If Commissar Pupovich were more concerned about MTE's poll numbers in Iowa and not himself, well, Her Excellency might have been declared the winner. Yes, I think Pupovich really screwed up on this one and gave into his selfish lust for my rank and title all the while throwing Her Excellency under the Obama campaign bus.

Tell us, Commissar Pupovich: Where do your loyalties really lie and have you made any damning phone calls to Obama HQ? Errors were made and others will be blamed. I blame Pupovich. Off with the Pup's balls!

This is what I've been saying all along! Commissar Pupovich is a Bu$hite agent sent to destroy the Cube. First he tries to purge me, Kommissar Vodkov, friend of the Oppressed. Then he attempts a coup against our glorious chairman. I say we sacrifice him to our Goddess, Hillary! I'll get the flint knive!

Do we get to denounce the Pup again?

Can I stop ordering him those damned 6v batteries for his robotic puppy pleaser?

Who in Hillary's name do we get to purge in Iowa????!!????

Our MTE may start the purge with who ever is in charge of fund raising!

How was the Bible Study Retreat, Meow?

--
ZB

Our MTE can start with Code Pink and "Breasts not Bombs" who crashed one of her supporters' gatherings in California!

I saw the photographic evidence on zombietime.com. These "useful idiots" have now lost their usefulness.

Let the purges begin with them!

Especially since the sagging breasts are the size of bombs themselves.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: Now then, I am quite aware of a number of events that have transpired during my absence from the Cube. Such events are the successful comment raid at Impeachmentland and also Commissar Pupovich's unsuccessful attempt to become Chairman in my place.

Chairman! I am as outraged as you are so rightly outraged over the lies being spread among some comrades here that I have tried to conduct a coup behind your back! Oh yes! I know their names! In fact, I am not ashamed to repeat what I have said right here: I volunteer, with the Party's blessing of course, to act as your VICE Chairman during those times that you are out for extended periods for reasons I really have no need to know about. I am sure you have noted that I have a lot of vice to offer in the Party's service. I merely wish to assist you and lighten your load as much as possible so that you could conduct important Party business or pleasure even more efficiently. For instance, had the Party agreed, I would have been honored to have acted in your stead, with your blessing, so that we could have carried on the Show Trial for Kommissar Vodkov as scheduled. I know Hillary was a bit disappointed that it did not come off as planned. But Chairman, is there any one here, anyone who has not looked up to you with greater adoration and respect than this Commissar? No one, not a single soul-less comrade here can possibly replace you my Dear Chairman! I am here to serve you, and the Party, and if that makes me guilty, then guilty I am!

In addition, I would like to point out that I also took part into the raid on the Impeachment Land and so also contributed to saving that kitten. I would also point out that your Commissar was one of a small number who manned the burning barricades during the so called "holiday" season. I guess no one pointed out how they slipped out of here in your absence did they? But I have their names!

As for Hillary's misfortunes in Iowa, I do feel I could have done better, but I also had orders that when you come to think of it, leads back to a certain Kommissar Vodkov yet again!

There is no one here more pleased and excited to see you back than I Honored Chairman!

Oh, and in case there are some comrades here who wonder how I, a lowly Commissar can be so open with you Chairman, it is because I know, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a man of class, distinction, honor, and intellect, and I know that the interests of the Party are always foremost in your mind. This is all true is it not Chairman? Of course! It is because of this that I have complete faith that you will recognize that I have worked hard to follow the fine example of Party discipline as you have taught me. I am honored to be your most dedicated student.

I hope you enjoyed the Hummel's I had sent to your dacha. Lenin have mercy on any vulture here that may have seen fit to have "liberated" them while you were absent.

As for all my other comrades....

After serious & cautious consideration.....

your contract of comradely friendship has been renewed for the new year 2008.

It was a very hard decision to make.

So for 2008, try to be quicker to agree with my ideas, less questioning of Commissar Pupovich's advice and more understanding. Also remember Commissar Pupovich is generally never wrong about anything.

The Commissar is giving you another chance so.....

Don't jack it up!

Some of you were border line or sub standard and some contracts were not renewed (YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE).

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:How was the Bible Study Retreat, Meow?

Chairman!

People's Exhibit #1

Everyone just shut the Hell up for a minute! Sheesh! There has been chatter that we might lose NH. This isn't good, Comrades... this isn't good. <begins>

Chairman? Chairman? Are you alright? I have been worrying something awful about you the past 2 days. Your last communication here ended in a most mysterious way. Is there any thing I can do for you?

He will be fine after we purge a few less-than-useful idiots who dared to vote against Hillary.

Well let's hope so! I hope you notice, that despite the slurs of some comrades here, who it was that cared enough about the Chairman to worry about him and that rather strange <begins> ending he wrote last.

Well comrades, I may be inaccessible for awhile... er... I am going to be gathering Hillary donations during the LSU vs the Other Somewhere University game. It is hard to squeeze these funds in Louisiana for some reason.

Geaux Tigers!

Pup,

I am sure you can find some in New Orleans (maybe in a freezer or two).

Chairman! I hope you do not have one already, but I brought you a gift.

Chairman Meow

I am also pleased to announce that I did well collecting contributions from the Other State University fans as they had their heads in their hands while my glorious LSU Tigers were more equal tonight!

//Off Character//

Congrats on the Nat Championship, Pup.

//On Character//

Football! For Pfui! Nothing but a cryptofascist metaphor for imperialism!

Yes Comrade Betinov, but my Tigers were more imperialist than the Other State University! Who's your Commissar OSU?

Congrats on the win over OSU, last night. They whooped them good!!!

--

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Chairman! I hope you do not have one already, but I brought you a gift.

Chairman Meow

That is a supurb likeness of Chairman Meow!!! Well done!!!

--

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:[That is a supurb likeness of Chairman Meow!!! Well done!!!

I can only hope the Chairman approves, especially now that the Empress <s>eeked</s> won in a landslide tonight!

He hasn't shown up yet, I guess our Empress's need was greater than anticipated. We'll give him time....

The Chairman did show up finally, seemed sober enough, but you have to wonder if he is not seeing another appliance on the side, not that there is anything wrong with that.