I'm over the moon with "Climate Astronauts"!

[img]/images/Climate_Cosmonauts_Pioneers.jpg[/img]

Komrades, this glorious song has just been selected by the Central Committee UN as the best Climate Change song for Young Pioneers.

It advocates not taking baths, going by foot, and all of the things that come with Glorious Proletarian Life. It even shows the supreme authority of the Central Committee UN, because it says things about solar rockets even though nearly all rockets rely on combustion reactions!

Just goes to show that the State can build and do anything it wishes. Listen and watch this wonderful piece of State Propaganda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzU86xm ... e=youtu.be

Lyrics:

We are astronauts, and we can see
We are astronauts, what's good for you
We are astronauts, no plastic bags
We are astronauts, don't waste the food
We are astronauts, turn out the lights
We are astronauts, in the night
We are astronauts, don't need no cars
We are astronauts, we go by bike

We are climate, climate astronauts

[...]

Boys and girls around the world
Can you hear us
We are loud
We don't need no CO2
What we need is me and you
And, our solar rockets
We rocket, rocket

We are astronauts, we plant the trees
We are astronauts, we go by feet
We are astronauts, we save the world
We are astronauts, when we brush our teeth
We are astronauts, don't need no bath
We are astronauts, at every day
We are astronauts, we love you earth
We are astronauts, and we will say

[...]

C'mon, komrades, you don't have to be a Young Pioneer to follow these instructions, we are all children in the State's eyes, and many are already compliant! I won't be bathing, brushing my teeth, or leaving the house unless I am called upon for Revolutionary Activities, in which I just won't bathe or brush. Lets make our government be out of this world!

[OFF]

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."- Vladimir I. Lenin

This catchy tune has quickly become the favorite of our beet farm kollektive!

[img]/images/Climate_Cosmonauts_Accordion.jpg[/img]

They're wearing plastic bags and their set screams "deforestation." Are we certain that the UN approved this?

Comrades, we need to think about burning man. Is it better to have scolding man to prevent CO2 release?

Susan Sarandon is a climate astronaut.

Dryer_Save_Paper.jpg

Voting booths in Kalifornia appear most spacious...

Save the planet, mofos! Buy used toilet paper! I haven't used it yet, but I'll give you an early order discount - save 10% if you pay now and pick it up next week.

Toilet-paper-guy-Used.jpg

Reusable bathroom tissues for climate astronauts: just rinse it with a small amount of warm soapy water and put it back on the wall!

toiletpaper.jpg