Introducing the people's AR-15 hysteria page

Comrades, isn't it clear that USA Today simply hasn't gone far enough? We may be losing the war on the 2nd Amendment unless we once again seize the propaganda initiative and return to the happy days of the 70s when we owned the argument. In those days, men dressed badly and the NRA was more of an irritant than a serious force to be reckoned with.

Join me in posting your anti-AR-15 memes as we continue to hold inanimate objects responsible for the crimes committed by their owners.*

* By inanimate objects, we mean guns, just guns. Which are only for duck hunting and other Party-approved™ sporting purposes. Hey, who needs an M-203 grenade launcher to go duck hunting? That's why we need to ban any weapon that a grenade launcher, or worse, could be duct taped to.

[img]/images/various_uploads/AR-15-Alderaan.jpg[/img]

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Ar15-Gun-Owner-Discrimination.jpg
The science is settled.

BEWARE OF THIS:
AR15.gif
REPORT TO LOCAL COMMISSAR IMMEDIATELY!!!

Red Rooster wrote:BEWARE OF THIS:
AR15.gif
REPORT TO LOCAL COMMISSAR IMMEDIATELY!!!
That shirt is terrifying! My hand was shaking as I chalked off my safe space, and I needed two coloring books and a fresh can of Play-Doh to calm down. Messages like that have no place in a free society.

Well we need to notify the volunteers of PETA that their
Gun-Free-Zones as they currently exist do not work.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:The science is settled.
We have this and many more images from previous discussions.

There's a lot more where it came from. Let's start with this:

The People's Cube story to be reprinted in NRA magazine

Read all about it!

Biden Launches New Imaginary Gun Buyback Initiative

And then there's this. Sorry if not all of it is about AR-15.

Barack Holmes searches for his lost teleprompter

barack holms editted.jpg

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hoplophobia_Awareness_Guns_Fear.jpg[/img]

Wikipedia wrote:Hoplophobia is a political neologism coined by retired American military officer Jeff Cooper as a pejorative to describe an "irrational aversion to weapons." It is also used to describe the "fear of firearms" or the "fear of armed citizens." Hoplophobia is a political term and not a recognized medical phobia.

TheFineReport.com wrote:Safe firing of an AR-15

obama.jpg
Image Top 10 Gun Safety Tips
10. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, such as at a hippie or communist.
9. Dumb children may get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your guns.
8. No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a monkey.
7. If guns make you nervous, drink a bottle of whiskey before heading to the range.
6. When unholstering your weapon, it's customary to say “Excuse me while I whip this out.”
5. Don't load your gun unless you are ready to shoot something or are just feeling generally angry.
4. If your gun misfires, never look down the barrel to inspect it. Have someone else do that for you.
3. Never use your gun to pistol whip someone. That could mar the finish.
2. No matter how excited you are about buying your first gun, do not run around yelling “I have a gun! I have a gun!”.
1. And the most important rule of gun safety. Don't piss me off!

From the Cube FB page:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Al_Franken_Grope_AR_15.jpg[/img]

Turgidson: Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines, Stainsy.

Dummkopf: Gee, I wish we had one of them Amendments, the Second one namely.

Turgidson [off]: Dummkopf. What kind of a name is that? That ain't no kraut name, is it, Stainsy?

Recently I discovered a huge Wolf Spider, about chest high on my slider. The first thing I thought of was "Where is my AK-15?" The real fear I had was I don't have one, an AK-15 that is. It left the premises by the next day, IOW Wolf Spider had left the premises. So, where is it now?
Google it yourself if you want to know what it looks like. I can't bear to do it.

Pamalinsky wrote:Recently I discovered a huge Wolf Spider, about chest high on my slider. The first thing I thought of was "Where is my AK-15?" The real fear I had was I don't have one, an AK-15 that is. It left the premises by the next day, IOW Wolf Spider had left the premises. So, where is it now?
Google it yourself if you want to know what it looks like. I can't bear to do it.

According to Uncle Joe, you don't need an AK-15 to take care of a spider on your slider. You just need................................

“You don't need an AR-15,” he said. “Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!”

Pamalinsky wrote:Recently I discovered a huge Wolf Spider, about chest high on my slider. The first thing I thought of was "Where is my AK-15?" The real fear I had was I don't have one, an AK-15 that is. It left the premises by the next day, IOW Wolf Spider had left the premises. So, where is it now?
Captain Craptek recommends arming squirrels with small flamethrowers since they can get into those otherwise inaccessible spaces where spiders hide.

squirrel flamethrower.jpg

mixing squirrels with fire... hmmm... I do like where this is going, Comrade al Blogunov... tell me more please.

The deadly AR-15 just got deadlier with the sinister assault swivel that allows the weapon to be used like a spear! When will this madness end? Nobody needs an assault swivel!
#enoughisenough

assault swivel.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Captain Craptek recommends arming squirrels with small flamethrowers since they can get into those otherwise inaccessible spaces where spiders hide.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
mixing squirrels with fire... hmmm... I do like where this is going, Comrade al Blogunov... tell me more please.

I don't need no stinkin flame thrower!

As a service to our vigilant journalists in their struggle to inform the American people with the facts, we add this graphic...

AR_15_Kentucky_Assault_Pistol.jpg