Investor's Business Daily Must Be Denounced!

Comrades!

The failures of kkkapitalism alone is worthy of strong party denouncements regarding the insipid kkkapitalist Investor's Business Daily minion!

But!

Contributor Brian Deagon crossed the line by failing to recognize The Current Truth!

They must be Officially Denounced ™ (when I have no business calling for an Official Denouncement ™ ) by The Collective!

The NERVE!

Official Peoples Cube Denouncement copy.jpg

aaaaakkkk!! I DENOUNCE THEM FOR NOT MENTIONING THE MOST GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S CUBE!!! May they choke on their rotten beets!!!!

Does IBD have any news relevant to the party? Beet and Potato futures? Forced Labor Market? Sales on compliance devices? Farm implements? Boots? Numbering Schemes, inventory control, seeds?

If not, only provides data on stuck market, Lenin Forbid! That will not help the collectivist lifestyle! Capitalist Oinkers!

Frau P, aaaaakkkk! indeed! Speaking of aaaakkk! Where is Mrs Al?

Comrade Tooorisky, News relevant to the party? NYET! It is a capitalist cesspool!

Dearest, loyal Buffoon, Mrs. A. . . . we have not heard from any reliable sources as to where her whereabouts is. It could be she's being held permanent hostage by some underwives, or possibly Mr. A has laid down the law . . . or sword. We can only pray to dear Leader she will be able to return one day.

I've heard a rumor that since it's Springtime in Southern Waziristan she's "deeply" involved in gardening. I hope that's not some Al Qaeda codespeak for "pushing up daiseys" or in her case poppies.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I've heard a rumor that since it's Springtime in Southern Waziristan she's "deeply" involved in gardening. I hope that's not some Al Qaeda codespeak for "pushing up daiseys" or in her case poppies.

Have you received a Daily Private Email Update Memo, which we have not received?? I shutter at the thought. But, as much as I hate to say and ponder over, it could be she is pushing poppies, as you say! akkkkk

But, as much as I hate to reveal, a very secret informative informant sent me this accurate photo via my secret email:

tombstone.jpg

I see Mr. A had his wife inturned in a pre-existing grave. Talk about sentimentality.

I think that if this " Stockphoto "person had any objections as to sharing , they're way past it now !

Dear Mr. Stockphoto was the previous inhabitor, cough cough, of said gravery... or perchance they are not 'sharing paradise'? But in any case I hope it's all a very misguide joke and poor, dear Mrs. Al will pop up again. OH DEAR, WHAT A BAD CHOICE WORDAGE.... I of course mean, reappear, no no no!!..... come back.... to the Cube!!