It's Not What It Looks Like ...Obama does the ROBOT!

operation code name: R-O-B-O-T

notes: this photograph taken out of context and distributed by capitalist opposition forces makes it look as if obama is bowing to the mayor of tampa.

actual full length clip will show obama demonstrating an excellent display of ROBOTIC DANCE moves as requested by the mayor of tampa. notice the 'admiral' from the 'village people' giving the proper nod to his excellence in gyrations. (governor crist missing the big picture as usual)

reporting agent: blackmarket citizen - the peoples black op

No doubt, this faux photo was put out by Faux News! Thank you, dear Comrade, for the clarification.and also for the tall tale. LOL

Absolutely. Here he is asking the Emperor of Japan to dance:

Are you sure he's not just bowing? I think he's bowing, and that's----------okay.

What a bow that man has! What a bow! No wonder he won the Nobel Prize. Yes, Comrades, I believe we can all bow our way to peace.

Not to worry, comrades!
He's just probably apologizing to her for the continued U.S. occupation of her city.

U.S. OUT OF TAMPA, NOW!

Just be thankful that the mayor shook his hand and didn't pull "Ill Dou-Che's" finger.

Michelle must really have Him trained!!

(off)

Does it seem odd that a mayor is standing over Obama looking a bit on the snobbish side as if she expects the POTOS to bow to her?

Leninka wrote:Are you sure he's not just bowing? I think he's bowing, and that's----------okay.

What a bow that man has! What a bow! No wonder he won the Nobel Prize. Yes, Comrades, I believe we can all bow our way to peace.

come on everybody... you're falling into the capitalists propaganda. he is DEFINITELY NOT bowing, as that would send a submissive posture to the mayor, and as we all know, they are exactly equal. don't believe the conservative mass media, he really is bustin' a move.

after he did the ROBOT, he snapped out a superb POP-WORM right on the tarmac, and then the 'admiral' from 'the village people' road him like a BRONCO around the limo a couple times.
the mayor was overly impressed and vowed to support any decisions he might make in the future.

(charlie crist wandered off, bumped his head on the fuselage and received minor medical treatment for attention deficit disorder. the plane was not harmed)

of course you will not see the entire footage due to the conservative controlled mass medias bias.

Comrades from the Peoples Republic of HillBuzz have provided accurate graphics to verify this very truthful claim:

Maybe this is true. But it looks to me like she could be checking his head for crab louse, too.

Comrades,

While Dear Leaders "bowing" may be misconstrued as adopting 80's style dance moves by traitorous right wing fascist, it simply is not true.

His condition is actually quite sad and worthy of our vote sympathy.

State Medical records document that Obama suffers from "nospineitis" which is common amongst "those who didn't know daddy" righteous dudes.

So damned be the reports from fascist media that our beloved leader is subservient to greater lesser beings.

His spine simply collapses from time to time.

Truth yo....

video to follow

Comrade Buffoon wrote:....misconstrued as adopting 80's style dance moves by traitorous right wing fascist, it simply is not true.

His spine simply collapses from time to time.

operation code name: R-O-B-O-T

notes: look everybody. there's no need to discuss this any further. we've already reached a scientific concensus. he's FREAKIN GETTIN JIGGY WITH IT for crying out loud. so enough talky talky.

comrad buffoon, even though you are a relative of the biden family as proposed by your namesake, you are on the verge of denouncement. the glorious leader not only has a spine (which allows him to look off dreamingfully into the heavens), but a heart so large as could provide bread and fish for the multitudes of state drones, gun control interest groups and SEIU.

the mission ROBOT was executed correctly as a way to get a few stragglers in the glorious sunshine state of North Cuba to fall in line with Party™ ideals. (you know, take federal dollars in exchange for state slavery)

from now on, all dissenters of the presidential ROBOT mission will be labeled as BOOGALOO-DENIERS.

ps. note: he does need to be de-loused from time to time from being in close proximity to rahm emanuel

Forgive my borderline blasphemous remarks ...From state archives I found recent footage of our South American brother speaking of the very thing our Dear Leader may be afflicted with.