It's the Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years

Trump_Christmas_Video.jpg

I found this Donald Trump Christmas parody of the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". It was too cute and well-done not to share:

I especially love the part where Obama turns into the Grinch and Trump pushes him off-screen!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... love the part where Obama turns into the Grinch and Trump pushes him off-screen!
yep! and from zhe Dshermani: the scene where Trumpie & Nominees pop up as koboldic near-Bavarians, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

(what those "kobolds" refer too, I can't decipher (from Wizard of Oz? else?) - which of course shows that I'm a Dummkopf, what else?)

I denounce komrade Stierlitz for directing me to such video entertainment as this:

Please ensure you have your shovel ready for your trip to the nearest Gulag.

(what those "kobolds" refer too, I can't decipher (from Wizard of Oz? else?) - which of course shows that I'm a Dummkopf, what else?)
Komrade Kopf -

Those appear to be generic elf-primitives from the make-your-own video parody site "Jib-Jab"

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:(what those "kobolds" refer too, I can't decipher (from Wizard of Oz? else?) - which of course shows that I'm a Dummkopf, what else?)
Komrade Kopf -

Those appear to be generic elf-primitives from the make-your-own video parody site "Jib-Jab"

- SK
he-he-he, the Jib-Jabi ‒ yet another sparkle in the firework that Gutenberg 2.0, aka Internet, is.

I always wonder : where do the people get the drive, and the ideas to do such things from?
I mean, which Gov. Agency is in charge of distributing those funny ideas? of encouraging the community, and especially those who may think that they would, but don't feel like they could?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Trump_Christmas_Video.jpg

I found this Donald Trump Christmas parody of the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". It was too cute and well-done not to share:

I especially love the part where Obama turns into the Grinch and Trump pushes him off-screen!

Under the protective umbrella of your "prog off" I say, "YEEEEEEEESSSSS! Thank you for posting this most wonderful video!