Japanese Prime Minister Apologizes to the Confederacy

Japan_PM_Abe_Apology.jpg
Still reluctant to issue a full apology for Japanese atrocities committed during the Second World War, the Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, decided to apologize to the Confederacy instead.

Speaking from Tokyo, Prime Minister Abe pointed out that since the 70th anniversaries of World War II overlapped with the 150th anniversaries of the Civil War, it was appropriate to issue an apology. "Besides," said Abe, "my name is spelled in English just like that of Abe Lincoln, therefore it is most fitting for me to apologize for the atrocities carried out on the South."

"I blush with shame," went on the prime minister, "when I recall that the Civil War is remembered as a noble crusade against slavery, but was started only to keep seceding states in the Union by force. In fact, I am compelled to apologize to the whole nation, North and South, for the way President Lincoln violated the Constitution when he raised an army by decree and went to war with his own nation. Such powers are reserved to the most honorable Congress, not to the president. In doing this, President Lincoln cast aside the wisdom of his ancestors who wrote the most efficient Constitution."

Abe then went on to recall a series of wrongs perpetrated against the South. "Most notable are the depredations carried out by General Sherman. As he burned his way through Georgia, his men destroyed civilian property and deported the people. By contrast, the great Southern general, Robert E Lee, strictly forbade such conduct when his men were in Northern prefectures."

Touching on the postwar era of Reconstruction, Abe quoted then-Congressman George Julian who said, "Congress shall organize a well-appointed political purgatory located in the rebellious districts and keep the rebels in it for perhaps ten years or twenty years."

Abe commented, "Even this was too extreme for most disagreeable President Johnson who urged a more moderate course." Abe continued his speech by apologizing for the military occupation of the South, the forcible readmission to the Union, and the way in which Southern legislatures were compelled to vote for amendments to the Constitution. "Some of the amendments were honorable," noted Abe, "but the states should have been free to vote on them."

Watching the speech from his trailer, noted Southern Olympian Lamar Ferguson commented, "Well, it's 'bout time somebody said somethin', and I think that Abey feller done right. Maybe now we cin git round to bein' reconciled and all."

Abe plans to visit the chapel at Washington and Lee University as soon as the protocol for approaching General Lee's tomb in a Shinto ritual can be worked out.

Holy mother of Mary. No, not my wife's Mom, the other one.

The doctrine poured through our universities, high schools, junior high schools, middle grade schools, elementary schools, kinder-gardens, pre-kinder-gardens and the new glorious common core is falling apart before our eyes.

Even the kin of those imprisoned in the USSA during the Big War are learning the truth about the second American Revolution during the 1860's. This must be stopped. Where is the General Secretary besides being in a stupor? Proper-gander machines must be place in warp drive immediately.

The Great Emancipators legacy is in grave danger. The "Workers of The World" will soon learn of his plan to deport freed slaves to British colonies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:The doctrine poured through our universities, high schools, junior high schools, middle grade schools, elementary schools, [highlight=#00ff00]kinder-gardens[/highlight], pre-[highlight=#00ff00]kinder-gardens[/highlight] and the new glorious common core is falling apart before our eyes.

Kinder Garden.JPG

I didn't even know they had Kinder in the 1860's.

Planting your own Kinder is so old fashioned.

Nowdays you can go to Planned Parenthood and just buy what you need without all of the feeding and watering and getting your hands dirty...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Planting your own Kinder is so old fashioned.

Nowdays you can go to Planned Parenthood and just buy what you need without all of the feeding and watering and getting your hands dirty...

Planned Parenthood is on every corner of every block except for Washington State where Starbucks took every corner of every block before anyone knows it is a block.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Planting your own Kinder is so old fashioned.

You can mix and match, too, for the ultimate multi-racial offspring......