Jews For Obama

American Jews For Obama
Desiring Egypt Since Moses
Totally Oblivious
If I vote Democrat they will love me.

I can't help but wonder why Jews support President Obama, especially since Obama appears to show more support for his Muslim roots than he does for Israel. I call it the "we should have stayed in Egypt" syndrome. I don't blame them, I'm not much on personal suffering myself and Jews have had far more than their share of personal suffering. It is natural, when threatened unreasonably, to believe that acting reasonable enough, nice enough may transform the evil into good. After all, does not a gentle answer turn away wrath. Sadly, as history proves, no matter how many times they vote for people promising free stuff, no matter how much land they offer to Allah and no matter how nice they try to be, the haters will still hate Jews.

It is great to see Dear Leader remains committed to not let any fundraiser go to west, regardless of world affairs.
egypt_us_embassy_AP885634519353_fullwidth_540x386.jpg

We are most fortunate that our Jewish comrades are supporters of Liberal Progressiveness before they are loyal Jews. Brainwashing is a wonderful progressive tool!

Over 5700 years of Jewish experienced RE-PROGed at Berkley and NYU.

Prog Off:

Maccabees had to deal with Hellenistic Jews
Holocaust victims had to deal with Kapos
Today we have those who continue to vote for the liberals that support today's enemies of the Jewish people

I wish life didn't imitate The People's Cube this much. I wish our old parodies didn't grow in relevance with every passing year.

The Renegade Exodus and Other Crimes of Moses

Comrades,

I have sensed a disturbance which must be dealt with. It seems that a radical splinter sect of Jews ("the 20%") are attempting to interfere with our plans for Next Tuesday. Can you believe that they are actually putting up billboards like the following?

Obama_Oy_Vey_Had_Enough_Billboard.jpg

Red Square wrote:I wish life didn't imitate The People's Cube this much. I wish our old parodies didn't grow in relevance with every passing year.
The depth of the Cube is unfathomable. I have never seen the "Burning Bush Lied" piece.

I am signing myself up for a Current Truth Refresher at the Carl Marx Center For Proper Thought.

Liberalism and "progressivism (regression)" before race and ethnicity!