Join the Red Army and fight for Strong Communism in USA!!!

The Red Army is currently recruiting!! All party members in good standing are required to join (Unless you hold a commissionar, premier, Chairman, or field marshal rank). By joining the Red Army, you get to assist Hillary Clinton in winning the election. You also get to help liberate places such as McDonalds, Wal-Mart, and the Whitehouse.

Past operations of the Red Army:

Op CBS Freedom Zone (Red Army assists Communists for [purged] in defending CBS from the right winged Fox reporters).

https://communistsforkerry.com/GPU/viewtopic.php?t=134

Here's some footage from that brave operation!! (Liberation of CBS 2 years ago allowed for Pelosi to become speaker)

The Red army raising flag over CBS, announcing it's liberation

Red Army closes gates to CBS. As we all know, the Communist Brodcasting System remained free because of the heroic sacrifice of the Red Army. Join the Red Army today, and get an increase in your borsch rations!!!

And, here is some other footage!!!

Red Army liberates McDonalds

Red Army starts revolution in Times Square, NYC

JOIN THE RED ARMY TODAY!!!!

Why does the comrade in the very top picture look like Vince Vaughn? This is a very important question, I thought we were going to start recruiting the village useful celebrities at a later time?

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Why does the comrade in the very top picture look like Vince Vaughn? This is a very important question, I thought we were going to start recruiting the village useful celebrities at a later time?
That's actually Smersh, the Party Hammer (the big guy in the pic below). Standing by in the service of the Revolution.

Red, would that be you on the (excuse the expression, please) right?

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:Red, would that be you on the (excuse the expression, please) right?
The comrade on the right is Jay F Che - he is no longer with our local chapter, having moved on to facilitate the Revolution in Florida (where standing on the right is the norm.)

I'm hardly in any of the pictures because I was for the most part shooting them. Happiness is a warm camera, momma!

This is before the creation of Nixon clones to fight the just war.

Comrade Premier, how many times are we going to dance around this issue? We can we come together in peace and harmony and realize that Nixon makes the worst choice for a revolutionary foot soldier. Once again, I will suggest that we select a more appropiate subject for cloning, maybe a Alger Hiss or a Sandy Berger? How about Janet Reno? She scares the sh*t outta people, shes like frankenstein but with a cropped hairdo and a thirst for all things that are *Her Excellency*

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Comrade Premier, how many times are we going to dance around this issue? We can we come together in peace and harmony and realize that Nixon makes the worst choice for a revolutionary foot soldier. Once again, I will suggest that we select a more appropiate subject for cloning, maybe a Alger Hiss or a Sandy Berger? How about Janet Reno? She scares the sh*t outta people, shes like frankenstein but with a cropped hairdo and a thirst for all things that are *Her Excellency*

We could just clone thousands of Howard Deans!!!

The point of using the Nixon clones is to take the enemy's worst weapons, and twist them into our own devices of war. How would you feel if you were a capitalist pig, and all of a sudden, the person who you once looked up to comes and destroys your farm and molests your family? It's psychological warfare. We are using the capitalist's greatest creations against them. Richard Nixon combined with the cloning technology from Star Wars!

Premier Betty wrote:The point of using the Nixon clones is to take the enemy's worst weapons, and twist them into our own devices of war. How would you feel if you were a capitalist pig, and all of a sudden, the person who you once looked up to comes and destroys your farm and molests your family? It's psychological warfare. We are using the capitalist's greatest creations against them. Richard Nixon combined with the cloning technology from Star Wars!
BRILLIANT!! Salute, Premier!

Red Square wrote:
Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:Red, would that be you on the (excuse the expression, please) right?
The comrade on the right is Jay F Che - he is no longer with our local chapter, having moved on to facilitate the Revolution in Florida (where standing on the right is the norm.)

I'm hardly in any of the pictures because I was for the most part shooting them. Happiness is a warm camera, momma!

I think it would be "left on" to have everyone post a pic of themselves...in disguise of course, so as to confuse the RepugliKKKans!

Premier Betty Rallies the New Peoples Red Army of Nixon clones.

what are you holding? By the string eeewwwww....

Pay no attention to the bloody baby booties. I don't eat babies. (Anymore)