Just a coupla Good Ol' War Birds

birds.jpg
HA HA HA!!! Just a pair o' patriotic former milit'ry men clownin' around!

Of course, soon-to-be-Secretary-of-Defense John Kerry only threw all his wrongly awarded medals away and did a lot of public speaking with the likes of Hanoi Jane Fonda and her ilk about the evils of the American military, while Comrade McCain managed to crash five (5) expensive fighter jets and not get called on it 'cause Daddy was an Admiral is a mere War Hero because he was captured and tortured after crashing the last one.

The glorious world of NextTuesday™ just gets better and better! Makes me proud to be moving FORWARD!

Seriously, do you think Lurch actually has to "hire"someone to make him look like that? All he has to do is call me up and I'll save him some money by knocking the crap out of him for free.

Comrade Bear, whatever it takes. Long as he keeps that combat edge that won him those Purple Hearts.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Bear, whatever it takes. Long as he keeps that combat edge that won him those Purple Hearts.

I got 5 "medals" right here that'll give lots of purple stuff.

Who's in charge around here to get rid of old neo-con war birds such as the one at the end of this clip that are like totally disrespectful to THE ONE'S FLOCK?

FROM BOB MCCRAY

Kerry_Obama_Swift_Boats.jpg
BOB MCCRAY wrote:THIS IS ANOTHER EDITORIAL CARTOON THAT I PUT TOGETHER THIS ONE CONCERNING KERRY AND OBAMA. THOUGHT YOU ALL MIGHT ENJOY THIS, THE MORTAR ROUNDS ARE MARKED SOS AND MAYTAG, THE ARROW IS A NOD TO TED SAMPLEY. THE CARTOON IS FREE AND CAN BE USED FOR ANY CONSERVATIVE PROMOTION OR USE, PASS THEM AROUND. IF MORE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE NEEDED IN THE FUTURE, LET ME KNOW.