Just à propos Trump

( visual/pecuniary stuff, quasi-related to Trump-thread )

Image .
Komrades, the Trumpy & the non-Trumpy !

Our StaSi, ah, I mean KGB agyent, deeply burried in OFA ( in OFA's mailing list, that is ), just snatched a freshly baked Trumpist transmission ( so, that would be a Trumpsmission, korrekt ? ) .

In there ( ryeports our myan ) is :
(1) a yuuuge DONATE control ( the mystery of its purpose is still investigated : UFO? Clooney-style push-cornucopia?? device to reduce Big Money In Politics??? )
and (2) ... ok, just see the moonbattery below :
~
Image Image Image
The meaning of the I'M PREPARED sensor/actuator is already decrypted. Glorious Success !
It is obviously the БУДЬ ГОТОВ! ВСЕГДА ГОТОВ! trumpet, which progressively translates to GET BAG! PAY NOW!

Concerning OFA :
You remember, dontcha* ? :

(2008..2009) OFA = Obama For America, (2010..2012) OFA = Organizing For America, (2013..2113) OFA = Organizing For Action ( ye know, like e.g. Occupy, Don't Shoot, Can't Breath, Baltimore, BLM, ... ( & hordes of sequels to follow after Organizer Maximo takes His boots off the Resolute Desk ) ).

* if not remember, please grab your emyergyency chyemodanchik & toothbrush - you've right now been awarded a free ride to Kolyma ! enjoy !

......................Trumpsters and non-Trumpsters of the world, UNITE !

Concerning OFA :

Around Sep. 2011 (with Tea Party in blossom since mid 2009, hardened through 2010 (Obamacare!), and hugely successfull in the super-landslide midterm Nov. 2010 election), the OFA weirdos started sniffing for "double-minus-untruths" circulating in Amiland's public life.

Those loons, they even installed a [email protected] "watchdog" for "public snitches" (I know it first-hand : sent them a dozen of downright idiotic "reports", got autoresponses) ; albeit, within days that gaudium ended - the public outcry was immense, and "watchdog" shut down.

Still, the OFA moonbats maintained their AttackWatch Website, of clumsy yet unmistakably fascistoid aesthetic, evident at the first glance (ye know - red/black/white, +martial bombast).

"watchdog" gone, "AttackWatch" cloaca vanished, at least one (splendid!) trace remained :

.................Emmanuel Goldstein, yuck-yuck-yuck... Orwell smiles happily from afar...

Respectfully, Comrade Genosse Dummkopf,

Might I suggest, as it is very clear from your posts that you seek to communicate transparently and with well-understood meaning, that in the instance of your use of the word, "Trumpmission" to mean, I believe, a communique from Trump, that perhaps you use the word "Trumpcast" instead, as the conglomeration of Trump and mission, might be confusing in that mission may be construed to mean 'assignment', 'errand', or 'undertaking', as in, "I am on a Trumpmission to the salon to find more hairspray," or "I am on a Trumpmission to the department store to pick up some... (I dunno)... hairspray."... Mission being a noun that, in and of itself can often mean, "sending or being sent for some duty or purpose; an important goal or purpose that is accompanied by strong conviction; a calling or vocation; any important task or duty that is assigned, allotted, or self-imposed."... Unless, that is your meaning. However, I believe you are referring to a communication or communique, and so in that respect, the conglomeration of "Trump" and "cast" in the sense of "broadcast"... "podcast"... or even "newscast," "simulcast," or "radiocast," might avoid any confusion.

Continuing in that wise, by which I mean, communicating clearly and understandably, in a cogent and intelligible fashion, (unless it is your goal to obfuscate) I would also point out that after reading and rereading... and rereading your posts, perhaps OFA stands for Off Farmaceutical Assistance.

Tell me, as it is part of my duties as Kommissar of Housekeeping, are you feeling at all paranoid (beyond the usual and healthy paranoia we encourage our members to cultivate, so as to lighten our load when it comes to policing your thoughts... much easier to have you all do it yourselves, out of fear and innate self-preservation)? Have your thoughts been more muddled than usual, given that we do our best to adulterate supplement rations with compounds that will help our members remain calm and pliable... um... suggestible collectively agreeable to our gentle persuasion but at the same time not so addled that they are incapable of even the most basic scut-work... um... critical and invaluable service of breaking rocks, ploughing fields, and the harvesting and grading of beets, and even occasionally, if you are a very special yet equal member of our workforce, of potatoes... so, have you felt unusually addled, beyond the basic confusion that may be the side effects of the health supplements we add to your rations to keep you healthy? Alternately, have you found your thinking to be unusually or disturbingly clear, in a way that makes you uncomfortable, or is causing you to question anything the Party has told you to believe, or made you feel that you are in any way living in a "Matrix-like" simulation such that you feel at any moment you might hear a voice telling you to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..." or left you feeling as if, you "don't think you're in Kansas anymore...", and which have made you the least bit dissatisfied with your work or made you question your purpose in life, wondering, "is there more to life than breaking rocks, ploughing, planting, tending, and harvesting beet fields," or if you're very equally special, potato fields? Have you felt that you are receiving messages from someone or something, especially meant for you, but which are not from Laika (i.e. extra-terrestrials... a dead religious figure... perhaps even "God" and which make you feel special or somehow 'chosen')? Please... do not worry. You can tell us. You can trust us. We will make sure that you are taken care of, and that no harm will come to you... at least none that will not help to re-balance your psyche, and considering our tried and true methods, you will not remember it anyway, for which you are most welcome, ahead of time... but seriously... you have nothing to fear... we will not take away your sense of being special, or chosen, and when we are finished, you will feel just as equally special, and just as equally chosen as you do now... just not by any voices, other than Laika's or our Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid, The Peoples' Direktor, Red Sqaure.

So, to recap:
- Does OFA mean Off Farmaceutical Assistance? (i.e. have you gone off your mandated meds or failed to fill your prescriptions?)
- Are you feeling unusually paranoid?
- Have you found your thinking to be unusually muddled, or alternately, uncomfortably clear?
- Have you felt that you're receiving messages or hearing voices that are not Laika's or our Glorious Peoples' Direktor, and if so, do these voices make you feel you are somehow special?

If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", please plant your shovel in the ground, upright, take off your red bandana/rope belt/rag/blood-soaked bandage and tie it to your shovel-handle so that it is easily visible, sit down where you are, even if that is in the middle of a beet (or if you are very equally special, a potato field), and even if that means you are in the direct path of a combine, tractor-pulled plough, oxen-pulled plough... or even a plough pulled by our valued and indispensable Cube workers... so, sit down on the spot, even if you are in the path of any plough of any type whatsoever... and wait for our empathetic and highly-trained thought-crime rectifiers health-care professionals to come and plough pick you up and take you to the closest Karl Marx Treatment Centre for electro-convulsive thought re-calibration using our patented and proprietary methods utilizing a truck battery and heavy-duty jumper cable the most up-to-date real-time brain imaging and mapping equipment followed by the use of a rusty hole saw followed by insertion of any available wire procured from whichever big box store has it cheapest or if we can manage to 'borrow' some from whichever random homes where the residents don't appear to be at home and which have easily accessible cable, electrical wiring... anything we can get to quickly and which will be long enough, really deep brain stimulation and farmaceutical tweaking by haphazardly trying different combinations of medications, including, as the word tweaking implies, crystal meth, on the off chance you happen to the one and only person whose behaviour and well-being are actually positively effected by using it balancing through carefully considered adjustments to your various medications until we find the best combination for your very particular and personal brain chemistry, so that you many return to your duties as quickly as is possible, but only when you are ready, as a fully participating member of our Glorious Kollektive.

So, to recap, if the answer to any of the above questions is "yes":
- Immediately plant your shovel upright, and tie your required red bandana/rope belt/rag/blood-soaked bandage to the handle in a clearly visible manner.
- Sit down on the spot beside it, regardless of whether you are in the path of any type of plough.
- Wait for Karl Mark Treatment Centre Shuttle and Personnel to collect you.
- Undergo mandatory thought and emotion recalibration so as to be at your most useful and productive to the Glorious Kollective, whether that involves returning to your physical labour in the fields, or as a fertilizer (you know... if you're better at fertilizing than shoveling, kinda... sorta).

You are most welcome!
Sister Massively Opiated,
Kommissar of Housekeeping, Disappearances, Composting, Dissection and Limo Service.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:... your use of the word, "Trumpmission" ...
... "mission" may be construed to mean ...
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... a freshly baked Trumpist transmission ( so, that would be a Trumpsmission, korrekt ? ) ...
Honorable Sister MO,

your yuuuge input ( indeed : quite a trumpet J ) is honestly & wholeheartedly welcome.

Now : my Trumpsmission is just an innocent portmanteau. An aside jest, referring the specific Kubist usage of "transmission" ( for "sending (whichever way) (any) mind-made content" ). For a deeper study of that matter, you may wish to contact Our Beloved Komrade Director - and in doing so, please use the code word pyeryedacha.

Next : in a bout of "let me be perfectly clear", the :
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... see below ...
has been, for total clarity, augmented as :
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... see the moonbattery below ...
Next : our StaSi, ah, I mean KGB agyent, subversively squatting in OFA's robo-mail sanctuary,, is no dabyel agyent . His heart is Kube-shaped ! His mind is Kube-clear ! Even his alias ( psst, that's between us, ok ? ) is korrektly Kubist : Fpokmmud.

And here a visual proof of said impeccability :
DDR.Mauer.Ulbricht.Mao.in our hearts forever.jpg

Finally :
(as soon as yours truly sent an Absurdistani "snitch report" to AttackWatch and/or the whitehouse.gov flag-watchdoggie, me robo-landed on OFA's robo-list, of course)
  • It was a delight to see their "transmissions" J - blaring, hysterical, and brimming with HopeyChangey dyezinformatsiya.
  • What may 'OFA' stand for ? Thousands of answers rush through my mind, here one of them : Obamian Fanatical Activists.