Just When You Thought You'd Seen it All!

Comrades! I am outraged this morning! It was all I could do to hold down the Baby Seal Sugar Puffs and Victory Beet Coffee I was enjoying for breakfast while being updated by the NY Times and New Peoples Radio. I want these criminal cop's heads and badges on my desk before this day is out!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Then if that was not enough, I am confronted with anti-revolutionary "art" such as the following productions....productions not endorsed by the Ministry of Arts and Entertainment!

Or even such Hate Speech such as this:
IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
The term "N(word) Rigged" is no longer acceptable.

You will now refer to it as a "Presidential Solution".

Thank You,
The United States Government

Oh, if only the Chairman was here! He would know just what to do!

Marshal Pupovich,

I hope things are OK down there. Here at the NC collective it's raining with gusting winds. Some of Charlotte is flooding ( damn Bush's Mean Weather Machine!).

Anyway, I've been noticing a lot of reactionary media popping up everywhere. It's time for the Heavy Hand of the People's Justice. The Show Trials need to begin in earnest:

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/E1333fveKng&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/E1333fveKng&h ... 2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Lies Lies and More Lies! Unbelievable Comrade, the way these right wing extremists are trying to smear our Dear Uncle Iosef! That is the sort of rabid right wing slander one could expect to see on Fox News, or hear on Rush Limbaugh.

When society starts allowing such slanders as this against Uncle Iosef, how long can it be before we start seeing slanders such as this?

"We should stop comparing Obama to Hitler.

At least Hitler got the Olympics to come to Berlin ."

Or this?

Where does it stop Comrade? Where?

Here I say! It stops here!

Our media outlets have been dropping the ball. All these vile, negative attacks on Dear Leader and the Party need to be countered by happy, positive media such as this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ivASIwtHALM&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ivASIwtHALM&h ... 2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It is indeed wrong to compare Barack Hubris Obama to Hitler. Hitler wrote his own book.

Comrade Grigori, I do hope your video has been submitted for entry in our Statism Has Talent tv show?

Marshal,
I thought about it. Maybe changing the girls uniforms to Obama Blue, but cute as they are they wouldn't stand a chance against "An Evening With Bruno".

Dear Rasputin, thank you. I thought of telling Bruno that he had a new fan but on consideration of your considerable value to the Party(tm), I decided to spare you.

After "An Evening with Bruno," your eyes never quit watering, and the slightest noise will cause you to start. Some people are shocked into incontinence at the sight of a banana. It's his finale, you know: "Tico Tico."

That brings down the house, because the people stampeding out usually knock out the pillars of the auditorium.

Commissar Theo, I have just the gift for Bruno for the upcoming Winter Solstice holiday, the gift you give to someone who already has everything they could possibly want or deserve. I was reminded about it when it just so happened that one of my favorite Steppenwolf albums mysteriously appeared in my mp3 storehouse. I consider it just more OPM.... other people's music after all. How could I forget the most progressive car featured in the inner jacket of the album? Surprisingly I could hardly find but one picture on the internet, and one contained in this youtube video. It makes it's appearance just about a minute into the music. Enjoy commissar!

For ladies? In <i>My Favorite Year</i> Peter O'Toole, the drunken actor, comes into do a show. He passes out on the table, and rouses himself to take a leak. He runs to the nearest restroom, which is the women's.

A woman screams, "This is for ladies only!"

O'Toole says, "So is this, madam, but sometimes I have to run some water through it."

You must admit Commissar, Steppenwolf's car cerartainly predated and perhaps the inspiration for that car in that older SNL chomics....the one the Ambiguously Gay Duo gets arouond in.

I don't recall that whole movie, but I sure remember that scnene you recounted. That was such a progressive scene!