Killary Execution Blindfold Options

When Hillary is executed for treason, will she chose the optional blindfold? (Yes, like with a cloth.)

Feel free to insert highly produced graphics here, I have neither the time nor the talent. Back to the beet mines for me.

It will be a traditional Piñata blindfold -- Hillary will be told that there's a piñata of Donald Trump in the next room, told to put on the blindfold, and be handed a stick.

I'm submitting a special hockey schtick for the occasion. Hopefully they will pick mine.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... I'm submitting a special [highlight=#ffff00]hockey[/highlight] schtick for the occasion...
Comrade Professor, just for 97% exactitude: it should read [highlight=#ffff00]hokey[/highlight], ja?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I'm submitting a special hockey schtick for the occasion. Hopefully they will pick mine.
Image.jpg
This one???

The firing squad will be blindfolded due to the high profile of the event, as is tradition.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Comrade Professor, just for 97% exactitude: it should read [highlight=#ffff00]hokey[/highlight], ja?

Jawohl, Comrade Dummkopf

Kanyetyan wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I'm submitting a special hockey schtick for the occasion. Hopefully they will pick mine.
tmp.jpg
This one???

climatologists_mad-science.png

Image.jpg
Comrade.Most sincere apologies for my digression. I lost sight of the collective truth.We are on the same team eh? So let's put it all behind us and ONWARD!

Any comrades in Belgium next wednesday evening? I plan on consuming some beers glasses of beet juice to celebrate the victory of Mother Dearest Leader (ahum, ahum)!