Klinger tapped to lead transgender military

obama appoints Klinger.png
President Obama has announced his/her/its intention to allow transgendered soldiers to serve in the military. The administration believes that, in the interest of Equality™, it would be discriminatory to prevent them from doing so. This, however, brings up an interesting question about the president's scrapping of former President Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. Some transgendered soldiers may not wish to reveal their secret, which has the Pentagon scrambling to twist itself into a pretzel over how to accommodate these trannys while not violating their privacy.

"Pardon the pun, but this situation calls for surgical precision," stated the President in his remarks to the White House Press Corps, "that is why I am appointing Corporal Maxwell Klinger as Secretary of Defense. He is uniquely qualified to implement a common-sense policy in our military, that will accommodate every manner of lifestyle, without offending our friends in the transgender community."

Critics argue that Corporal Klinger (not to be confused with Bitter Clinger™) was merely a caricature of a cross-dressing soldier, and that Jamie Farr, the actor who played him on MASH, is not an authentic transgender soldier.

But Press Secretary Josh Earnest reiterated the president's tone, saying: "The president knows that haters gonna hate. It's just one more example of hateful rhetoric coming from the Right. We are committed to ensuring the dignity of every member of the military, regardless of whether they fit the stereotypical definition of what it means to be an American soldier, and it is the president's feeling that Klinger can accomplish this task better than any of our current military personnel."

This is a no-brainer - which is more important;

1) strengthening the military
2) weakening the military

Dear Leader has done the korrekt thing as usual.

** The question of which "equipment" to issue Trans-GI's is still being debated.

Konservative_Punk wrote:Critics argue that Corporal Klinger (not to be confused with Bitter Clinger™) was merely a caricature of a cross-dressing soldier, and that Jamie Farr, the actor who played him on MASH, is not an authentic transgender soldier.
Pish tush. If one says one is authentic, then one is authentic.

Come to think of feel about it, if one claims to be inauthentic, would one indeed be inauthentic? Or would that automatically be authentically inauthentic, and thus authentic, thereby being inauthentic .... Oh dear, my head hurts.

Comrade Diaperette,

Try loosening the mail link on your head a bit. I know mine gets uncomfortable after a few weeks of wear. WD-40 really helps too, just spray your entire head with it and in a few hours you'll feel like a new cat.
walrus chain mail.jpg

Sincerely,
Red Walrus

It won't take a Radar O'Reilly to see how hideous this will turn out, Komrades!Image

Oh, yes,.. and there will be many, many perks and gifts of love showered upon the returning trans troops - such as free lifetime "alterations" (both mental and physical) at public expense, annual performance testing, organ recalls, upgrades, warranties, no hassle returns, routine "tune ups" and more - much more. This, my friends, may be the entitlement cornucopia of the decade. If you'll excuse me, I must rest now...

Captain Craptek wrote:Oh, yes,.. and there will be many, many perks and gifts of love showered upon the returning trans troops - such as free lifetime "alterations" (both mental and physical) at public expense, annual performance testing, organ recalls, upgrades, warranties, no hassle returns, routine "tune ups" and more - much more. This, my friends, may be the entitlement cornucopia of the decade. If you'll excuse me, I must rest now...
I envision a plethora of military surplus nuts coming your way Craptek. I trust that you can find a suitable storage space and/or use for them. There may just be a promotion in it for you...

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Oh, yes,.. and there will be many, many perks and gifts of love showered upon the returning trans troops - such as free lifetime "alterations" (both mental and physical) at public expense, annual performance testing, organ recalls, upgrades, warranties, no hassle returns, routine "tune ups" and more - much more. This, my friends, may be the entitlement cornucopia of the decade. If you'll excuse me, I must rest now...
I envision [highlight=#FFFF00]a plethora of military surplus nuts coming your way[/highlight] Craptek. I trust that you can find a suitable storage space and/or use for them. There may just be a promotion in it for you...

Would those be "used" (also known as "previously owned") nuts? If so, I humbly decline your generous offer.

Komrades! In my time in the U. S. Air Force (1978-1982), they were just beginning to allow females into mechanic positions. Several discovered that they made a mistake and sought any means of escape to avoid bending a wrench. Once they found that they could get out if they became pregnant, several mysteriously wound up in a family way. Some were so homely they were jokingly accused of rape.

Might it be a micro-aggression that Catlyn Jenner types will not be able to do the same? Or could they claim to self identify as a pregnant woman and seek asylum?

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Komrades! In my time in the U. S. Air Force (1978-1982), they were just beginning to allow females into mechanic positions. Several discovered that they made a mistake and sought any means of escape to avoid bending a wrench. Once they found that they could get out if they became pregnant, several mysteriously wound up in a family way. Some were so homely they were jokingly accused of rape.

Might it be a micro-aggression that Catlyn Jenner types will not be able to do the same? Or could they claim to self identify as a pregnant woman and seek [highlight=#ffff00]asylum[/highlight]?

There's something about this word, "asylum" - something that suggests an answer to our troubles... Hmmmm... I must think on this.

Manning says she plans to undergo hormone therapy as soon as possible and wishes to be referred to by female pronouns. [attachment=0]manning00002.jpg[/attachment]But, Fort Leavenworth military prison in Kansas, where Manning is due to serve out her sentence, said on Thursday that it would not provide trans treatment beyond psychiatric support, in a move criticised as unconstitutional by activists and LGBT groups. Fort Leavenworth makes me sick.

<off>
I would contribute a months rations to help fund the surgery for Prisoner Nidal Hassan. I know a nice Jewish Doctor...