Komerade Sherrod loves the People

Right and left she has been denounced as rashist. Maybe she sees all Things in Black and White, not having recieved Party approved rose coloured Glasses. Here for all to see is the full video of Frau Shirley Sherrod rash free. Please skip to 21:05 for best part.

Maybe next time reichtwinger Andrew Brietbart's Big Government Blog try to use our tactics of video clip manipulation to prove rashism, he will pick a white Man. All know that only Whites are rashist, as seen by examples of Rev. Sharpton, Rev. Wright, and the New Black Pamper Party.

Remember: White=bad
Black=good
Red=most equal

Will all Proles please cue to receive Party approved rose coloured Glasses!

She should be working for the Obama regime administration. She is a true Marxist believing in redistribution! How is it he fuddled it up and forced her out? Why let a good comrade go?? I smell a conspiracy.

The best part of Comrade Sherrod is how she cleverly acknowledged that, yes, it is about black and white, but more importantly, it is really about CLASS, CLASS, CLASS. What a noble womyn, this Comrade Sherrod, and one most deserving of a cushy under-secretary job at the federal agency of her choosing. Barack Obama can no more disown Comrade Sherrod than he can disown the Black community -- or at least that is the conclusion he must arrive to in order to satisfy us his progressive base.

The most progressive Salon is calling for the Denouncement of Kommissar of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack.
https://www.salon.com/news/politics/war ... k_disgrace

How could he be so Evil as to try to drag our most most equal Leader to his Level?

I denounce myself for being so shallow. Never in my life would I have provided service to a black person and decided that my best and right position would be to channel that black person to "his own kind". This is advanced thinking of the highest order. I assume that my whiteness has blinded me to reality.

Now, in true prolistic fashion she has advanced to the superior truth of the have vs have not kind. The reason Mr. Farmer did not have is that someone else had. The only way for have not's to have is for have's to have not. But now we are simply flipping and a problem of have/have-not still exists.

It is far better for everyone to not have anything than for some to have and others to have not. The only solution is that we all have in common through The State.

What I find troubling is that the NAACP issued a letter in which they said they knew the full content of the video and they still found her guilty of official abuse of power. They noted that she never righted the wrong she committed. Furthermore they said they were troubled by the way the audience laughed when she spoke of of her official misconduct and promised to take action against the guilty parties. Here is an excerpt of their letter:

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

Now the NAACP has retracted their letter. So is she a villain or a victim? What's the current truth?

One other point. Since we all know that the typical Tea Bagger is a toothless hick living in a trailer and married to his sister, it's impossible for such a person to have any official power. If racism is about the abuse of power, how can Tea Baggers be racist?

Dear Comrades, it appears the most loyal Marxist Sherrod is about to accept the job being offered for her acceptance. I do find it troubling, listening to all the laughter and applause, as she denounced and showed her bigotry against that "white man" (not that he should not be scolded for being a slave holder) but the NAALCP should have been aware of the traitor in their midst, recording the proceedings.
I am afraid that the reichwingers will use this to denounce the NAALCP for hypocrisy, which we know, could not be true. cough cough

Komrade Sherrod is being offered a juicy new big government post for her advanced thinking and progressive insight. Her case has also served The One's agenda admirably, providing an excellent diversion to keep the evil Faux news and the like from devoting too much time and questioing to the passage of comrades Fwank and Dodd's new financial "reform" bill. Chairman Zero stated today that, with the passage of this new 2000+ page bill, we will never, ever have to live in fear of a huge tax payer funded bailout again! How Chairman Zero protects us under his mighty wing. Ohhh, I am tingling in another Obama-gasm! It is a joyous day for the proletariat comrades!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I denounce myself for being so shallow. Never in my life would I have provided service to a black person and decided that my best and right position would be to channel that black person to "his own kind". This is advanced thinking of the highest order. I assume that my whiteness has blinded me to reality.

Now, in true prolistic fashion she has advanced to the superior truth of the have vs have not kind. The reason Mr. Farmer did not have is that someone else had. The only way for have not's to have is for have's to have not. But now we are simply flipping and a problem of have/have-not still exists.

It is far better for everyone to not have anything than for some to have and others to have not. The only solution is that we all have in common through The State.
My Inner-Comrade would take from the haves, set aside some haves for my have, and then give to the have-nots so that I may keep the power to take from the haves to satisfy my have. Yes, my Inner-Comrade would most certainly serve the have-nots.

Comrade Sherrod made the mistake of saying in public what all our useful idiots think, say in private to each other and do if they get the chance. Useful idiots are supposed to pretend to like justice, equality (whatever that means) and pretend to be victims. They are not supposed to say what they really think and do. What do you think will happen if all useful idiots just start telling the truth? Our progressive efforts would be wrecked and the People would turn against us.

Comrade Sherrod is guilty of stupidity. Stupidity that damages the Collective is a crime. She should be punished.

Komrades. Some of you have most glorious theories explaining the actions of our Dear Leader over the last 48 hours, but, you have missed the brilliance of Lord-Obama's strategy. Firing Shirley Sherrod was not done because of her most glorious and progressive remarks. Firing Komrade Shirley was done to stimulate the economy! You see, Komrades. Had Shirley been allowed to keep her government promotion of "unemployed", as so many before her under our Chaiman's regime, she would have been eligable to receive 99 weeks of unemployment benefits, thus, stimulating the economy. You see, Komrades. We live in a new age under new economic principles. In the Obama economy unemployement is the highest level of status one can achieve. In fact, being unemployed for a considerable amount of time will even get you invited to the Whitehouse to meet Chairman Obama...in person. Unfortunately, those damn capitalists raised hell and Chairman Obama was forced to make this progressive thinker return to working for a living. I only pray send out good vibes, however, that the Chairman will undoubtedly put her in a govt. position that pays more for doing less, as she so deserves. She is 62 years old and only three years away from living off the govt. dime for the rest of her life...that is, until... she falls ill under Obama-Caid....then it is lights out.

And Now she gets New Job. Job is Created. Obamanomics works.

Groucho, you're a genius. Just wait until Nov. when all those Congressmen and Senators get laid-off by the voters. All Obama, ACORN, Media Matters, The Daily Koz, Move-on, HuffingGlue, the Tides Foundation, et-al have to do is give them all cushy jobs and a corner office and Obama can claim them as jobs created.

(life hands you lemons...)

El Presidente wrote:Komrades. Some of you have most glorious theories explaining the actions of our Dear Leader over the last 48 hours, but, you have missed the brilliance of Lord-Obama's strategy. Firing Shirley Sherrod was not done because of her most glorious and progressive remarks. Firing Komrade Shirley was done to stimulate the economy! You see, Komrades. Had Shirley been allowed to keep her government promotion of "unemployed", as so many before her under our Chaiman's regime, she would have been eligable to receive 99 weeks of unemployment benefits, thus, stimulating the economy. .
The progressive thinking around here lately has been most impressive comrades. Clearly our re-education system has been properly stimulated and is working splendidly. And her new promotion to unemployment recipient also frees up a big government teat cabinet position for some lucky prole! But even better, the USDA has also manufactured a special new post for comrade Sherrod, if she will be so gracious as to accept. She will probably become the new czar of USDA race relations. She understands that it's not about black and white.. well, it is, but.. it's also about have vs have not. Again, most impressive progressive thinking!

Groucho Marxist, we are NOT to mention any further that the NAALCP was laughing and applauding at her racist statements since it has been completely ignored by the media, which thankfully includes the reichwingers talking shows and FAUX News. It looks like the set up of Breitbart was successful and we win again!
This stuff is so easy, it's hardly any fun now.

All very equal points, especially El Presidente.

The more I think of it, the more it seems that Sherrod was purged BECAUSE of the context. What she said in an out-of-context clip was actually welcome by both NAACP and the White House. But when they did the investigation and saw that the rest of the speech was about the racial reconciliation, they got mad and purged her.

Why was she rehired? Because having reviewed the tapes they realized there also was a concealed Marxist message in Sherrod's speech, about the way to organize peasants by class rather than by colors, so as to better lead them towards collectivization and the fight against the capitalist oppressors.

I heard no one comment on her remark about the white farmer trying to show his superiority while asking her for help.

Refusing to grovel before a government official and trying to maintain some dignity is, of course, a crime against the state.

But how did she know the white farmer trying to show his superiority? Which one of the Party-implanted paranoid sensors kicked in to tell her that? Was there any empirical evidence or was it just her Inner Comrade talking? What is the rank and designation of her Inner Comrade? In fact, just how many Inner Comrades does she have talking to her and among themselves at any given time?

Comrade Red Square, I believe she said her "superiority radar" was triggered by the fact that he was talking very slowly and deliberately. Clearly he felt that she was slow witted and that he needed to make his case as painstakingly plain as possible.

(where do these poor dumb redneck farmers get off acting superior?)

Why was she rehired? Because having reviewed the tapes they realized there also was a concealed Marxist message in Sherrod's speech,
I think that is a good call, dear leader of the Cube. The regimeadministration realized they had another soulless-mate in Comrade Sherrod and wanted to keep her around.

Comrade Alinsky would be proud to know his glorious plans still work even better than expected.

Comrades,

Since fish are the lowliest of most beings (okay, the cockroach is lower), would not Dear Leader have a special place in his heart for all fish?

But, speaking of Comrade Sherrod,

She rocks. She is right on, so was Hitler It's not about black and white, it's about hating the rich.

I hope Obama makes Shitr Sherrod Farm Czar so she can decide who gets money and who doesn't, based on skin color. That is the only reparation that will be just & "fair" in our glorious ObamaNation.

Right on Frau (er, I mean Left on).

The days of giant farming conglomerates like Archer Daniels Midland getting huge gov. handouts so they can feed the world and produce cheap affordable food is over. We need to go back to the days of the poor share cropper family farm. I couldn't think of a better solution to unemployment than for the gov. to take over all the land in America and force members of the professional intelligentsia to scratch out a meager living in the fields like Mao did during his Cultural Revolution.

A little hard work would teach all those over paid college graduates, computer programmers, doctors and lawyers a good lesson. And the little produce that they'd manage to sell would force people to pay a high price at the grocery. Which goes hand in hand with Michelle Obama's agenda to reduce obesity.

I'm pleased you can see how left I am, Comrade Whoopie. (btw, I denounce big farms and big college students). Greedy capitalist have corrupted our agenda by telling unequal people they are entitle to freedom instead of to their neighbors pocketbook. We have to unwash their brains from all this liberty BS. Why should they want liberty when benevolent government can promise them their needs, give them lifetime jobs in the beet fields and watch over their bank accounts?

Do not worry. Mama Mo is stomping out desserts and having fresh carrots shipped in from China.... Iran?.. well, someplace. um, umm, umm, yummy. (pssst, do you know if one can make vodka from carrots? Just curious)

Father knows best!! Her husband is well trained in rooting out Racist's and Capitalist's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrcJ3cB ... r_embedded

Yes, comrade Komrade Zarkof, no racism at all. Move alone, nothing to see here!

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/shirley-s ... dren-names

A true hero of the people. I am glad Obama has reinstated her.

No one moire deserving.

Glorious comrades, glorious! Dear Leader's plan to eliminate free speech, create open class and race warfare, destroy this ridiculous concept of individual liberty (that some proles seem to maintain even today) and finally bring down this amerikkkan imperialistic system is going splendidly lately, is it not?? And now comerade Sherrod will help advance the war to new levels by starting to tie the final gag on free speech online: Ousted USDA employee Sherrod plans to sue blogger Err, I mean silence those who oppose Dear Leader mainly I mean. They can only be racist if they oppose Dear Leader anyway, so it's a two-fer! The world of Next Tuesday is almost here comrades! I'm tingling more and more! Hail Chairman Zero! I'm going to go start my 8-track of comrade MCCartney's hit (?) "Ebony and Ivory" and just lay down and ponder for awhile, trying to better grasp comrade Sherrods words of wisdom: "It's not about race.. well t is, but.. it's also about have and have not"