Komrades, Denounce Your Whiteness Now!

[img]/images/White_People_Deserve_MTV.jpg[/img]

Let the melanin-challenged suffer for centuries of cruelty and oppression for which they are responsible! Music Television has hired a undocumented voter to film a documentary to help white comrades denounce themselves!

MTV's New Documentary Wants White People To Feel Bad For Being White

Some might note that it's way beyond time for MTV to drop the pretense and change their name to The Kollektivist Borg Channel.

But,...we need white people cause,...if there were no white people who would we denounce?

Comrades, KAMMERAT_X join with you in denouncing the privilege of being white. I just am dark on the inside and it doesn't get out very often.

Be seeing you ™

I identify as a (insert minority group)-American.

I'm a victim, I can do as I please, I am entitled to free stuff that you pay for, and if you disagree, YOU are the racist. Where's my reparations for bad things you did to my ancestors?

Perhaps it should be part of a whole family or channels and should be called " The Concomitance Channels"...MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC..etc.

In order to denounce and atone for my whiteness, and because white people deserve it, from now on the punchline of every joke I tell will be "white people."

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: White people!

Knock knock.
Who's there?
White.
White who?
White people!

Q: How many Rethuglicans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: White people!

Besides atoning for the past crimes of my pasty-faced, privileged, white ancestors, this will also make punchlines easier to remember.

Q: How do you stop an elephant from charging?
A: Take away his white people.

Courtesy of: Pixels For Progress Recycling Team

Courtesy of: Captain Craptek's Pixels For Progress Recycling Team

Q: Why did Captain Craptek cross the road?
A: To get out of Mexico!

craptek-in-mexico.jpg