Lady Liberty dead at age 234

On Sunday, March 21, 2010 the good Lord called Lady Liberty home to her final resting place. After being on life support for several decades, Lady Liberty finally succumbed to her long battle with a cancer called "Progressivism". She died last night of complications due to political corruption, high taxation and public apathy. She is survived by Fascism, an adopted bastard son.

She was admitted to the hospital over the weekend but was denied life-saving treatment by the newly established Federal Medical Treatment Review Board due to her age and instead was told that "maybe she would be better off taking the pain killer". But the passage of the Senate Health Care Reform Bill by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives yesterday was just too much for her. She was 234 years young.

Lady Liberty was a philanthropist heralded as a global leader in charitable outreach programs to just about every nation on Earth. She unselfishly gave aid to victims of natural disasters, famine, war, and diseases of all types. She was an advocate of human rights across the globe. She upheld the belief that every human life was not only scared, but was born with the unalienable right to pursue his or her own self-interests and happiness in a society free of tyranny. She believed that man was an end in himself, not a means to an end for others. She sent many of her beloved sons to foreign nations to fight in battle for these moral ideals. They were a tribute to her.

She gladly welcomed immigrants from all nations into her home who wanted the freedom to exercise their true potential in an environment that upheld their rights to private property ownership, the ability to freely trade with others, and the right to openly practice their religious beliefs without fear. As a champion of human achievement through the free-market exchange of ideas, her ideals resulted in the unprecedented advancement of mankind in the areas of science, medicine, health, literature, art, architecture, and transportation, just to name a few. With her passing, man's ability to achieve at this level will be gone as well.

There will be no public viewing of Lady Liberty. Instead, a NEW statue will replace her once its completed:

Image Here we see a young comrade able to pursue his ambition of being an
artist without worrying about how to pay for healthcare.

Its about DAMN time! That big green ($ color) tramp has been pushing the foolish ideology of freedom and liberty for too long. If not for her American exceptionalism patriotic babble, The People's would have had cradle to grave government protection almost a century ago when Proletariat rose up to form the collective.

I like the new statue....and how cool is it that our Dear Leader is so beloved by Hollywood that Englishman Jude Law agreed to construct the new iconic symbol for American mediocracy.

And to think she is nearly finished!

"FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK ALL THE *&^%$# LIBERALS, WE'RE FREE AT LAST" - over heard in the Oral Oval Office last evening.

My my, doesn't Mochelle Michelle look fetching. She must have a new makeup artieeest!

pssst - did anyone else notice what a skinny neck MO has?

What took so long? Geez, I know America was one of our toughest countries to bring down, but 234 years? Yes, I realize our ways take time, and if not our generation, then the next will take our place, but still.

With Lady Liberty out of the way though, all we have left is the election system. Let us be quick, so as Faux News doesn't expose us. I want this one over quick, so as I can see the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday in my life.

Statue smatchue Here are good replacements. That old lady liberty was green anyway.
(if you squint just right, you can SEE great Leader!)

Image Image

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Statue smatchue Here are good replacements. That old lady liberty was green anyway.
(if you squint just right, you can SEE great Leader!)
(off)
I've got the perfect line for this.
"Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses, so that I can enslave them all!"
-Mysterio, from the Xbox game "Spider-Man 2"

It appears Obamer already has that. . . the ignorant, uninformed and stupid, ready to be "enslaved".

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:It appears Obamer already has that. . . the ignorant, uninformed and stupid, ready to be "enslaved".
I suppose it just hasn't become the country's, or at least the new statue's, motto yet.

Today in history: On march 23rd, 1775, the evil traitor Patrick Henry gave a speech that went down in history and launched a revolution. Today, a mere 235 years later, our government finally reclaims some of that liberty with unconstitutional mandates, massively increased deficit spending, and ever increasing taxation. Hooray!

My kids response? Something like this:

Lady Liberty was the ultimate symbol of capitalist oppression. Nothing is more oppressing that to see white woman put on a pedestal. Well, except for those oppressive religious depictions of Madonna and child. That is even more oppressive--to brainwash womyn into believing that their natural calling is to raise children. Spit, Spit!

Leninka wrote: Nothing is more oppressing that to see white woman put on a pedestal.

I feel your pain Leninka, too many homeboys reject Nubian queens like yourself in favor of big fat statuesque white women.

That's some fig bat ass white woman. I tell you, black men will stick their @#$% in anything!