Leftist Fisting gone awry or Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted

Leftist Fisting gone awry? or Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted

Link: A Chinese man has died after an eel that was inserted in his rectum gnawed away at his intestine.The 59 year-old chef–whose name has not been disclosed– was taken to a Sischuan hospital with severe anal bleeding, abdominal pain.

See: TEABAGGERS vs. FISTERS: The Debate Is Over

Comrades, coming out of that great Progressive country China, a true leftist fister has gotten more than he bargained for..... Remember comrades, all things in proportion.

Apparently dear Leader has lost another supporter; another potential voter. His tombstone should be most interesting.

eel.jpg

Does no one have any concern for the rights of the poor eel? Eels are people too you know. Was the eel carefully removed from the corpse and returned to it's natural habitat?

Gaia forbid that the hungry mortuary workers cooked it up for dinner.

Good Point Comrade Whoopie

They say you are what you eat

WHAT??????? How could that possibly have gone wrong????

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Apparently dear Leader has lost another supporter; another potential voter. His tombstone should be most interesting.

eel.jpg
Yes it may read"Eel today; Gone tomorrow"or"Here rest a good man with no eel in him at all"

Neotrotsky wrote:Good Point Comrade Whoopie

I had not heard of this? I am beets and old vodka? (guess that could explain a lot).

It is not equally fair when man can't enjoy his own accouterments of life doings and love of eeling, without bad incident. Most distressing. Where are lawyers when we need them.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Good Point Comrade Whoopie

I had not heard of this? I am beets and old vodka? (guess that could explain a lot).

It is not equally fair when man can't enjoy his own accouterments of life doings and love of eeling, without bad incident. Most distressing. Where are lawyers when we need them.
Most lawmakers appear to be too busy out "eeling"

This man is a hero. He took one for the team, collectively advancing the eel-good morality from which we will all benefit someday.

We might say he has now become possessed by eel spirits. Whatever the case, it's over. See no eel, hear no eel, speak no eel.

I wonder, though, if his partners could be described as eeldoers...

Red Square wrote:This man is a hero. He took one for the team, collectively advancing the eel-good morality from which we will all benefit someday.

We might say he has now become possessed by eel spirits. I wonder if his partners could be described as eeldoers...See no eel, hear no eel, speak no eel.

Your words are very wise comrade!
Perhaps if it had been an electric eel, he could have been jolted back to life?Hmmm, I believe we may have something here to help "save" even more money with PapaObama care!For "code blues" we could use electric eels, green friendly, saves even more money because the patients will tend to die more- this could work

I find it hard to sympathize with a man that couldn't figure out that a salamander wiggles more, has more gooder tickly feet and no teeth!

Shown below, the popular Fwhankis Analus Wiggulus variety...

assalamader.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I find it hard to sympathize with a man that couldn't figure out that a salamander wiggles more, has more gooder tickly feet and no teeth!

assalamader.jpg

I wonder how long he sat in the waiting room while it gnawed away at him with the Chinese health care.

"Number 371,725, come up and get your treatment!"Good point. Thank goodness the eel was removed in time so the Chinese gov't could harvest his remaining organs for the State.

Chedoh wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:I find it hard to sympathize with a man that couldn't figure out that a salamander wiggles more, has more gooder tickly feet and no teeth!

assalamader.jpg

I wonder how long he sat in the waiting room while it gnawed away at him with the Chinese health care.

"Number 371,725, come up and get your treatment!"Good point. Thank goodness the eel was removed in time so the Chinese gov't could harvest his remaining organs for the State.
Good Point. Thank goodness, the eel was removed in time for the State to harvest the rest of his usable organs.

Indeed, indeed, Comrade Neo. There's no reason to be wasteful of good organs. We don't want another mistake like with dear Comrade Murtha.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Indeed, indeed, Comrade Neo. There's no reason to be wasteful of good organs. We don't want another mistake like with dear Comrade Murtha.

I heard that a combination of Murtha and Kennedy organs were passed along to the Glorious Half Dead Progressive (highlighted below)....

Specters Stupid Mouth.jpg