Little Mother vs Big Brother: the Science is Settled!

Mothers are the ultimate force for de-centralizing and distributing power in society.

That's why we need to merge Mother's Day with Big Brother's Day

Here's Big Brother:

Most notable to this post:

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Motherhood is the first and last line of defense against totalitarianism. If you think this statement sounds over the top, you ought to ponder why the family has always been the ultimate target of tyrannical systems of government such as communism. Advocates of cultural Marxism tend to view families as akin to subversive cells that get in the way of centralized state power.

The driving force in each of those “cells” is a devoted flesh-and-blood mother who defends, nurtures, strengthens, and teaches her children well. She magnifies this power by teaming up with the child's father in that effort. Such a family represents, at the most elemental level, the “little platoon” philosopher Edmund Burke referred to:

To be attached to the subdivision, to love the little platoon we belong to in society, is the first principle (the germ as it were) of public affections. It is the first link in the series by which we proceed towards a love to our country, and to mankind. The interest of that portion of social arrangement is a trust in the hands of all those who compose it; and as none but bad men would justify it in abuse, none but traitors would barter it away for their own personal advantage.

No wonder Big Brother is eternally at war with any devoted mother. In the end, she's the only antidote to his Progressive Next Tuesday.

Image Happy Mother's Day!

Cassatt600.jpg

Here's some relevant People's Cube agitprop for dissemination and conversion of non-believers:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Abolish_Family_Level_Playing_FIeld.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Abolish_Family_Children.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Poster_Baby_Government_Protect.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Poster_Obama_Children_Guns_Parents.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Poster_Obama_Children_Save.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Children_of_the_Common_Core.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Professional_Left_Children.png[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sweatshop_Closed_Children_Dump.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/I_Heart_children.png[/img]

And, finally...

TheChildren™ love BigBrother™

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Children_New_Year.jpg[/img]
[img]/images/Stalin_Children.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hitler_Children.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pelosi_Children.jpg[/img]
[img]/images/various_uploads/Kim_Jon_Un_Children_Haircut.jpg[/img]

I am humbled and grateful, Comrade Red. Thank you for your intervention. Superb!

Thanks, Pammie, for starting this - and your clear thougths.

Many moons ago I saw those pics below. (here quickie)
"Parameters" : A.D. 1940, Jack Whinery Family, Pie Town, NM, dugout-house, mom German (yep, it's discernible - same for the 3 smallest kids, and it's more than "oh, blondies"), dad Italiano.

US.Family.kids.in.Sept. 1940.(Kodachrome).(German + Italiano_).Jack Whinery Family.Pie Town, NM.dugout-house.1.by Russell Lee.(600).jpg
US.Family.kids.in.Sept. 1940.(Kodachrome).(German + Italiano_).Jack Whinery Family.Pie Town, NM.dugout-house.by Russell Lee.(600).jpg
US.Family.kids.in.Sept. 1940.(Kodachrome).(German + Italiano_).Jack Whinery Family.Pie Town, NM.their dugout-house.by Russell Lee.(600).jpg
pics by Russell Lee, Kodachrome (reworked) ..........(aw, Kodachrome... last roll in 2012/5, sob...)

Every time I see the pics, these reflections come up :

- Amiland @ its best (in terms of "if the life gives you lemons...")
- self-made par excellence (see cabin)
- that human (ah, common mammal) drive to make the den cozy (with "lemons", if that's it)
- "lemons"? ok, lets grow some food around the den - by golly, even flowers are there
- warmth of Anthropos
- no mask
- no despair (in eyes, posture, body-tension, gesture), no unhappiness at all (despite dirt-poor)
- more than "just non-despair" - there is palpable (small-scale) optimism here
- yet, mom emanates fatigue, and some hardened core in her glints through
- glamour, whiff of "higher life", embodied by a Coca-Cola cutout, and that improvised mirror
- hah, 5 kids, and no indication of "poor me, like, totally exhausted, outpowered, burnt-out" ?
- cocksure, it was hop hop, your Sunday best for the girls (only, and for mom too)
- the daughter of 12(?) approaching puberty, the son of 10(?) seems an analytic mind
- for the youngest, toddler of 4(?), it's "the first time" - that man in front, with box and lens
- call me an idiot, but I clearly see & sense a masculine aura (dad + 10-ie), and 4 x femina
- I bet, there are places in the Bible written as if it was about this family
- and then, there is also that line about birdies, who do not sow, do not harvest - and yet...

and also :
- hardship - by then (1940) pretty common, nowadays barely understood (felt? phew...)
- the old ones may remember (own experience, second-generation experience)
- the young... (skip (overfly-)country) (think city, think metrosex, think college, think elite)
- the crybabies/snowflakes of campus today... expected to be "the leaders" middle-term...
- come some turmoil (heavy cyber-attack against grid, ...), will they (forced!) find stamina?
- (near-)self-sufficiency (not the fancy "eco-style"): a distant fairy tale, fading (or faded)?
- lowest-scope solidarity : family, direct neighbors, tight-knit local folks - all that in decay?

and also :
- nobody wishes for, yet nobody can dispel it, too - come WW3, what then, Generation Wimp ???
- and now, in context of 2016, I think Jack's family would be on fire with "... great again".

(and finally: greatness of Amiland photography - the technical/invention facet and even more so the documentary/artistic spirit, and also the determination to long-run document the "ordinary" life of Everyman KnuckleDragger.)

(funny enough, and as Amis for sure know well - that documentary drive, started around 1930, resulted to some part from a job creation scheme in FDR time, payed by DoA, guideline being please document the life & trouble of the Dust Bowl decline & migration, etc. Impromptu, a good dozen names of top-class photographers, to some/big part financed that way, come to mind.
For one time, a reasonable "stimulus", and it worked.)

anthropos.Five generations of an Armenian family.(from Armenia -Travels and Studies, Vol. 1, by Harry Finnis Blosse Lynch, London 1901).(600).jpg
Five generations of an Armenian Family.
(from Armenia - Travels and Studies, Vol. 1, by Harry Finnis Blosse Lynch, London 1901.)

phyhh, bourgeois.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

Many moons ago I saw those pics below. (here quickie)
"Parameters" : A.D. 1940, Jack Whinery Family, Pie Town, NM, dugout-house, mom German (yep, it's discernible - same for the 3 smallest kids, and it's more than "oh, blondies"), dad Italiano.

Every time I see the pics, these reflections come up :

- Amiland @ its best (in terms of "if the life gives you lemons...")
- self-made par excellence (see cabin)
- that human (ah, common mammal) drive to make the den cozy (with "lemons", if that's it)
- "lemons"? ok, lets grow some food around the den - by golly, even flowers are there
- warmth of Anthropos
- no mask
- no despair (in eyes, posture, body-tension, gesture), no unhappiness at all (despite dirt-poor)
- more than "just non-despair" - there is palpable (small-scale) optimism here
- glamour, whiff of "higher life", embodied by a Coca-Cola cutout, and that improvised mirror
- hah, 5 kids, and no indication of "poor me, like, totally exhausted, outpowered, burnt-out" ?
- cocksure, it was hop hop, your Sunday best for the girls (only, and for mom too)
- the daughter of 12(?) aproaching puberty, the son of 10(?) seems an analytic mind
- for the youngest, toddler of 4(?), it's "the first time" - that man in front, with box and lens
- call me an idiot, but I clearly see & sense a masculine aura (dad + 10-ie), and 4 x femina
- I bet, there are places in the Bible written as if it was about this family
- and then, there is also that line about birdies, who do not saw, do not plough - and yet...

and also :
- hardship - by then (1940) pretty common, nowadays barely understood (felt? phew...)
- the old ones may remember (own experience, second-generation experience)
- the young... (skip (overfly-)country) (think city, think metrosex, think college, think elite)
- the crybabies/snowflakes of campus today... expected to be "the leaders" middle-term...
- come some turmoil (heavy cyber-attack against grid, ...), will they (forced!) find strength?
- (near-)self-sufficiency (not the fancy "eco-style"): a distant fairy tale, fading (or faded)?
- lowest-level solidarity : family, direct neighbors, tight-knit local folks - all that in decay?

and also :
- nobody wishes this, yet nobody can dispel it - come WW3, what then, Generation Wimp ???
- and now, in context of 2016, I think Jack's family would be on fire with "... great again".

(and finally: greatness of Amiland photography - the technical/invention facet and even more so the documentary/artistic spirit, and also the determination to long-run document the "ordinary" life of Everyman KnuckleDragger.)

(funny enough, and as Amis for sure know well - that documentary drive, started around 1930, resulted to some part from a job creation scheme in FDR time, payed by DoA, guideline being please document the life & trouble of the Dust Bowl decline & migration, etc. Impromptu, a good dozen names of top-class photographers, to some/big part financed that way, come to mind.
For one time, a reasonable "stimulus", and it worked.)

Prog Off.png
Comrade Dummkopf,

We compare your analysis with that of Prog "artist" Debbie Grossman - hyperfeminist. I make reference to the following text and images from Pie Town Pics Revisited:

Critics of feminism have long suspected that the ultimate goal of the movement is to get rid of men. Their fears seem to be confirmed by artist Debbie Grossman's “reimaging” of Russell Lee's iconic photographic series portraying families in the rural New Mexican community of “Pie Town,” circa 1940.

Grossman chose to alter the picture to contain just the parents and one child, introducing the family as “Jessie Evans-Whinery,[highlight=#FFFF00] homesteader, with her wife[/highlight] Edith Evans-Whinery and their baby.” Grossman told Time that she “like it that viewers can look at the images and see a world that appears real, but that didn't actually exist. More specifically, I like that viewers can see [highlight=#FFFF00]a very contemporary kind of family—two married women with kids[/highlight], for example, as if it has a precedent in the past, and as if it were part of the American historical archive.”
ORIGINAL (below)

PieTown-1.jpg

PROGRESSIVE FEMINIST Debbie Grossman's DREAM FANTASY (below)

PieTown-2.jpg

Question: Is it too late?

+ 2 sweet Americana, family life :

Shoshone camp at South Pass.Chief Washakie and family in front of his teepee. William Henry Jackson, 1870.(600).jpg
Shoshone camp at South Pass. Chief Washakie and family in front of his teepee.
by William Henry Jackson, 1870

steinberg-saul.the labyrinth.3.family.(600).70p.jpg
Family ( needless to say : yeah, Ami family, in '50s look ) ( but, in a senses, it's timeless )
by Saul Steinberg

yeah, that Steinberg (a graphic genius of its own, full of sweet-melancholic Yehudim humor) :

steinberg-saul.new yorker.View of the World from 9th Avenue.1976.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:... Prog "artist" Debbie Grossman - hyperfeminist ...
Самокритика = Selbstkritik = Self-criticism session, in public, obviously required.

Comrades - had I put on my ProgTinFoilHat before plunking the keyboard, nay, before my brains started churning out dirty unProg thougths, nay, even before the good doctor checked the box M right after I saw the light of day (and, sob... here my dear mommy returns, pats my head...), so, were I ProgTinFoilHatSafe, I would've seen the Universe, the Masses, and also the Jack-of-Pie-Town pics the proper, ProgFührer Grossman way. I repent !!! And as I do it, a quick Q @ ProgFührer : How come, it's not two dads in the ProgKorrekt product of PFührer, ah? Or, more analytically, a pair of neither-nor-two-spirits, ah? Or, further, not a binary "pair" (BourgeoisThink!), but a flock of those ca. 4000 gender-this-or-gender-that ones, ah ? local fauna, oink-oink, moo-moo, oo-oo-aww-aww-bushhh included ?

And on a serious note, the post-Y2K ProgThink, now pumped on a broad front, day in day out, is raw madness (with a cold calculation behind, at the core, coming from WestProgInstallCentr), and it's shocking that this lunatism isn't laughed out of The Shining City Upon A Hill, laughed out - tarred, feathered, cartwheeled.

And now : Four-Minutes-Prog, a glimpse into Gen-Wimp-insania, freshly baked :

P.S. ... and that alert kiddie, still in mommy, man make boo-boo? mode, great :

US.Family.kids.in.Sept. 1940.(Kodachrome).(German + Italiano_).Jack Whinery Family.Pie Town, NM.dugout-house.by Russell Lee.kid.jpg

Red Square wrote:... agitprop ...
yeah, Comrades ― cold sweat running down the spine...
(despite all the Good-Great-Leader-and-Cute-Loving-Kiddies aura).

And while speaking of mother, family, and cold sweat ― here a blood-curdling nano-glimpse.

Q : Is this below out of Nanny State or of "1984" or is it "Real-Life imitates The People's Cube" already in 1935? ― that's up to you.

Anyway, a real-life document (from Austria, which by that time was annexed ― happily, as thereby they stepped to The Right Side Of History™) : ______________________________________________(huh - Arc Of History™ in background !)
DE.poster.Pflicht.Familie.Gesundheit.Zahnbroschuere.das ist der Hammer.EXCERPT.top.(600).jpg
DE.poster.Pflicht.Familie.Gesundheit.Zahnbroschuere.das ist der Hammer.diptych.(600).jpg
DE.poster.Pflicht.Familie.Gesundheit.Zahnbroschuere.das ist der Hammer.EXCERPT.(600).jpg
( content translated 100% true to original : )

You haf a duty to be healthy !
Führer and Volk demand dzis from you. Never commit sin against your
health! Your children and grandchildren you haf a responsibility for. Follow
these advices! Your efficiency and your teeth will thank you for dsat. [sic!]
In this spirit from

dse

State Insurance Institution Linz

Volksgarden-Street Nr. 14

NSDAP-Hitlerjugend
Followership 2/544
Eferding-City

You vividly see the bureaucrat, composing dzis text. Anxious to be max-persuasive, deaf to the not-so-subliminally threatening tone (which he simply can't see, such parlance fully ingrained in his thinkthing). And : How far is dzis from ProgAmerSpeak-2000 ?

BTW, about GröFaZ (=AH) :

Hitler.Kind.kids.(see - Stalin.Happy-Childhood.kids.1.jpg).(600).jpg
There was, of course, a Hitler-cult in Germany ― installed primarily by education and verbal (radio!+paper) propaganda (devilishly perfect, prevision of modern marketing - Goebbels). But it was not focused on the man, person, visage of H. No portable 7 ft x 10 ft portraits of GröFaZ on May-1 (Nazi-installed!). The main drive was out-of-human-scale, crushing bombast (person=zero) ― mass-gatherings, mass-parades, monumental architecture, "backdrop" (wow! those Olympic Games 1936 !), pompous visiting-this-or-that, etc.

In short : Nazi-agitprop (similarly Italy's fascisti) is an extra chapter ― not congruent with the Soviet=Ostblock=Mao=Pyongyang (+ Red-Khmer-Cambodia + North-Vietnam, and to a lesser degree, Cuba, Chavismo, parts of Africa) Red Shtick.

Mommy...why do we have to be nice to the creepy people?
rest room.jpg

Biff Henderson wrote:Mommy...why do we have to be nice to the creepy people?
restroom.jpg

Well, Honey, it's because Big Brother says so and if you don't make nice to creepy people, you will be accused of a "hate crime," and we could all be sent to jail.

We are all one now. A big blob of humanity.

Love,
Mommy

Pamalinsky wrote:
restroom.jpg

Well, Honey, it's because Big Brother says so and if you don't make nice to creepy people, you will be accused of a "hate crime," and we could all be sent to jail.

Love,
Mommy
That sounds messy. Does that mean I don't have to clean my room anymore?

Biff Henderson wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
restroom.jpg

Love,
Mommy
That sounds messy. Does that mean I don't have to clean my room anymore?

What it means is, you won't have to do anything Mommy says. But, you will be forced to do what Big Brother says, and I know you will like that, which makes Mommy happy.