Logo-phobia Strikes Connecticut College Feminist

Carolyn Luby, a self described feminist student at the University of Connecticut, has bravely revealed the underlying savagery embodied in the school's new basketball logo. The lead story in today's Education section of The Daily Caller reports:

panting dog gif.gif
In an open letter to UC President Susan Herbst, self-described feminist student Carolyn Luby wrote that the redesigned team logo will intimidate women and empower rape culture.

UConn basketball coach Geno Auriemma said the logo “is looking right through you and saying, ‘Do not mess with me.' This is a streamlined, fighting dog, and I cannot wait for it to be on our uniforms and court.”

In response, Luby wrote, “What terrifies me about the admiration of such traits is that I know what it feels like to have a real life Husky look straight through you and to feel powerless, and to wonder if even the administration cannot ‘mess with them.' And I know I am not alone.”

Off the record, Ms. Luby tearfully added that she's been plagued with horrible nightmares ever since the new logo was revealed. “This giant, snarling beast knocks me to the ground and tears off my shorts and panties, then starts licking me...you know, down there until I'm forced to spread my legs and... and let him have his way with me.”

When pressed for further details, Ms. Luby began sobbing. “I can't stand to think of my classmates going through what I've been suffering because of that awful drawing. I'd rather have that creature in my dreams every night for the rest of my life than expose them to that horror!”

PuppyLogo.jpg
This just in -

Pursuant to complaints about the rapishly wolfish looks of the new University of Connecticut basketball logo, the university has agreed to use a much more gender-friendly and less controversial "puppy" logo.

In order to be sure that no one is offended by potential tongue lash, the logo is also a "no tongue" representation of a pup, rather than the more typical wagging tongue so frequently seen on young puppies.

The basketball team itself is said to be pleased with the solution to the logo controversy, with the team captain stating for the record, "We do frequently roll over during games, and if we get really scared by an opposing team, we may pee into the air as well".

Comrades, if I may.....

suggest glow in the dark cats as the new mascot....this would represent TAKING BACK THE NIGHT from lurking animal misogynist Image

And don't forget comrades, wolves are the ancestor of dogs.....MAN'S best friend. Only Pussy Power! can TAKE BACK THE NIGHT!

Captain Craptek, this frightened feminist is fully justified in her hysteria. Just look at this vicious rape scene.
1466422.jpg

All of Ms. Luby's fears were realized during halftime when the school's mascot had his way with her:
humping-dog.jpg
All dogs are inherently rapey, gross and dumb, and I am not just saying that because I am a cat.

Captain Craptek wrote:“This giant, snarling beast knocks me to the ground and tears off my shorts and panties, then starts licking me...you know, down there until I'm forced to spread my legs and... and let him have his way with me.”

Many womyn have this horrible dream! My version includes this horrendous beast!

chairman-meow-uconn-logo.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote: “This giant, snarling beast knocks me to the ground and tears off my shorts and panties, then starts licking me...you know, down there until I'm forced to spread my legs and... and let him have his way with me.”

I though sex with a logo is illegal. I learn something new every day.

Hey, Comrades,

Even I know this is a joke! Yet, Progs treat it as if it were an abhorrent reality! I think you Progs get off on this crap.

So I, Pamalinsky, the most self-righteous Prog bitch on the planet, will attempt to anoint you into the realm of reality! (OMG! Did I really say that?. Very impressive! I think I'm gonna faint!)

Let's compare what has been given us:

First, A Wolfie:
21814-Uconn-Huskies-Logo_large-e1366942324954.jpg

Next, A Puppy:
21815-PuppyLogo.jpg

Finally, a Kitty:
images.jpeg

Which one of these DRAWINGS threatens us the most?

Remember, Comrades, they are all drawings! (just a hint)

If any Comrade is watching who can do it, I would welcome a poll on this subject.

Please impose it ASAP.

Thanks, Pamalinsky

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
HelloKitty.jpg
And the answer is: obviously, the kitty.
This is Korrect!

Howsomever, it would be fun to see what the poll actually shows.

(Not that it really matters about polls.)

21828-21814-Uconn-Huskies-Logo_large-e1366942324954.jpg

Perhaps a less menacing hound would alleviate her fear.

images.jpg

El Presidente wrote:
21828-21814-Uconn-Huskies-Logo_large-e1366942324954.jpg
Perhaps a less menacing hound would alleviate her fear.

images.jpg

Perhaps.

However, I find this image far more frightening than any drawing. Greasy, smarmy, and chock full of guile.

He delayed flights in LAX so he could put the Fluke on Sharon Stone. Nice. Considerate.

I bet he did it because he knew "he could."

But, that's just me talkin.'

You nailed it, dear Peoples Comrade!
I showed this to my honey, Comrade Tovarich, and he laughed and laughed!
When he laughs, I laugh. (I do, indeed, laugh at other times)
As usual, dear People's Comrade, you always get to the crux of things!
You are a wonderful part of the People's Cube!

FTA: "In an open letter to UC President Susan Herbst, self-described feminist student Carolyn Luby wrote that the redesigned team logo will intimidate women and empower rape culture."

My wife remarked: "Even I don't PMS THAT much!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the posts here are wonderful examples of the true Enlightened Neo-America!!

I love you, Yesternow! AND your wonderful wife!

Pamalinsky wrote:You nailed it, dear Peoples Comrade!

Thank you Comrade Pam but have you been loitering around the People's Fermentation Center again? Please park your bicycle for the night and walk to the equally common housing unit.

Inappropriate Logo
inappropriate logo.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:
Not if you LOVE the logo.

Logodog just needs a distraction so he is not looking right at you ....

Husky1.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:You nailed it, dear Peoples Comrade!

Thank you Comrade Pam but have you been loitering around the People's Fermentation Center again? Please park your bicycle for the night and walk to the equally common housing unit.

What?

Can you please PM me about this?

Thank you.

Comrade Pam, I thought I detected some chemically aided affection with all that sentimentality and expression of endearment. The People's safety is my first consideration. And you must admit that hanging out with Comrade Tovarichi is cause enough for concern.

pan and Tovarichi .jpg

Olga Photoshopova wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:
Not if you LOVE the logo.
And of course we have to ask, in today's progressive world of NextTuesday™, what IS love, anyway? I know that you, Olga, love your chainsaw, but :O !!! And I love my infamous Ibanez JS1200CA guitar. But no.

And yet, who can truly decide for someone else? In today's progressive world of NextTuesday, LGBT could easily become LGBTCSG, could it not?

Comrade People's Comrade, our dear Pamalinsky is overflowing with innate chemical enhancements, she needs nothing else! She got a love about her.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade People's Comrade, our dear Pamalinsky is overflowing with innate chemical enhancements, she needs nothing else! She got a love about her.
In this land of brutes and beasts it is too easily forgotten. Mea culpa.

You guys are all full of it! Give me a break!

Oh, forget it! I'll give you a break!

Here it is:

Hey, People's Comrade!

Ya got me linked with the wrong guy!

Comrade Tovarich, without the "i" is my guy.

Although I do enjoy my friend Tovarichi, as well.

He knows me, as well as he knows I am combined with Comrade Tovarich.

I am an absolute fan of Tovarichi. We are friends.

In this current world of horrid things, I am most grateful for The Cube.

I know I tend to be very sentimental and even quite silly at times, but the people I have met on the Cube give me great solace. I love their inherent intelligence and wonderful sense of humor.

Some of my Cube friends include, Father Prog Theocritus, my Cube "mentor", the most darling SMO, Krasnodar, Pinkie, Commissar Redumdinski, and others.

I also know they are in dismay about what our country is going through.

Sometimes, I almost can't bear it.

Because of my being on the Cube, I met the love of my life, after so many years. That would be, and is, always will be, Comrade Tovarich.

At first, there was some concern about the confusion of the names, Tovarichi and Tovarich getting all messed up. Krasnodar even suggested I should make sure he, Tovarichi, had all of his shots! Such was the confusion of the names! Hilarious.

It's no longer the case. We've been together since 2010! The Cube actually changed our lives!

I do like that picture you contrived there, with me and Tovarichi. We look good together! Would love to see the one with me and Comrade Tovarich.

That would be a hoot! Since his avatar looks like a combo of Bernanke and Chairman Mao!

That, combined with an 18th century babe with an attitude! Killer!

I'd love to see it! (pleeeeeze?)

Never have I met a more spectacular man than Comrade Tovarich, a person of great character and integrity. He is most equal! I'm crazy about him. What a mensch!

There ya go, dear People's Comrade,

Hope this clarifies some things for you. Thanks for replying.

Your pal,

Pamalinsky

And futhermore, I'm not the one with the cleavage.

Tovarichi wrote:And futhermore, I'm not the one with the cleavage.
Well, Tovi, that's not too difficult to discern! I'm pretty well wrapped up in that photo as well. Cleavage? I just don't see it!(Doesn't mean I don't have it)

Comradette Luby is hot. It's only natural she fears being raped by a dog or cat.
11d70c024e641aa4b0471bc2f71483ab.jpg

El Presidente wrote:
uconn.jpg
Now look what the dog brought home! Good boy.

O.K. you guys, here's us! This shot was taken in Tucson, AZ, Dec, 2010!

Cowfolks for Cube.jpg

I've accompanied it with the Beatles' tune "Get Back!"

I realize none of you is named "Jojo" but, that doesn't matter at this juncture. You all know what I mean.

As proof that Comrades at The Peoples Cube have always been ahead of their time, as the Minister of Truth, it's incumbent on me to point out that years ago Proletariat Peabody displayed the canine-family image most appealing to radical feminists as a logo:

So, I'm offering a suitable image to transform such phobia into enthusiasm:

--Minister of Truth

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey, People's Comrade!

Sorry, my Bosnian ancestry keeps me from respecting vowels, especially at the end of words.

And who said our re-training sessions can't be fun?

tovarch2.jpg

El Presidente wrote:uconn.jpg
Great little surprise reading through the thread. It made me spit on my screen. I really need to stop drinking coffee while reading.
uconn.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
El Presidente wrote:uconn.jpg
Great little surprise reading through the thread. It made me spit on my screen. I really need to stop drinking coffee while reading.
uconn.jpg
I had the same reaction last night. Pluto's expression sums up the entire thread with a single image. Though, I'll bet Ms. Lubo would have a similar reaction to this pix of Pluto as the mascot. "Oh!! Look at that! He makes me feel sooooooo objectified!"

Luby.JPG
Red Walrus wrote:Comradette Luby is hot. It's only natural she fears being raped by a dog or cat.
Indeed. Especially when she's doing that thing with her fingers.
Anybody know how to lower the frame of the photo?

We need a LBGTXYZ to contact Ms. Luby and force gently ask her to post more photos for The Huffington Post, of course, displaying the finger method.

We may be missing an opportunity here. We should get our progressive animal activist comrades to protest the exploitation of animals in all logos and mascots (it worked for native americans), to be replaced, by Executive Proclamation or otherwise, with socially acceptable progressive messages, i.e., The UConn Free Sexers, Deluth Solar Panels, Texas Algae Energy ... the possibilities are endless ....
UConn2.jpg

I am surprised with all the dog talk comrade Laika has yet make an appearance.
laika_the_space_dog_laika_ohp_postcard-r026ebb3841ed4007b07f14f70bb4691a_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

The Luby Story Continues

When student Carolyn Luby wrote an open letter to President Susan Herbst on The Feminist Wire, she did it with “sincere concern and love” for UConn.
Now, although Luby says she would not change anything about the letter, she says she has never felt less safe on campus.
For writing the letter, Luby has been the subject of online ridicule and has been threatened numerous times with rape since yesterday from frequenters of Barstool Sports, a blogging website targeting sports fans and anti-feminists that uses[highlight=#ffff00] sophomoric humor[/highlight] and ample profanity.

Surely they are not referring to The People's Cube!

femhound3.jpg
Luscious Lubby
I wonder if these are all her? I'm assigning the investigation to Homeland Security. Hopefully she has not spelled her name wrong or they will never find her.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Hey, People's Comrade!

Sorry, my Bosnian ancestry keeps me from respecting vowels, especially at the end of words.

And who said our re-training sessions can't be fun?

tovarch2.jpg

Hey, thanks People's Comrade! I never expected to see this. Very original!
When I showed it to Comrade Tovarich he laughed bigtime. (So did I. )

However, my only complaint is that you made me look fat.

This is not acceptable! Don't you know anything about women? In addition to the fact that you left me entirely without tits! How could you?

I'll admit you know how to push my "buttons."

Thing is, People's Comrade, it makes me laugh just like the Pillsbury Doughboy you made me look like!

It tickles! I love it!

New information has led me to change my thoughts on this animal.
He may not be a rapist but he definitely does not appear to be very humane!

uconn-rapist-walking-his-bitch.jpg

But then I saw this and thought I may have rushed to judgment.

im-a-bitch.jpg

And then I saw this and was very confused!

separated-at-birth.jpg

Forgive me, dear Comrades, but, I do not know who Luby is. Really, I just do not know.

Comrade Pamalinsky, it is highly likely that Comrade Luby doesn't know who you are either.

But I wouldn't let it get me down.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, it is highly likely that Comrade Luby doesn't know who you are either.

But I wouldn't let it get me down.
OK, I won't. But, as you know, I am very curious about things I know nothing about. That's just the way I am. I will never let them grind me down, whoever they are!

Comrade Putout wrote:New information has led me to change my thoughts on this animal.
He may not be a rapist but he definitely does not appear to be very humane!

uconn-rapist-walking-his-bitch.jpg

But then I saw this and thought I may have rushed to judgment.

im-a-bitch.jpg

And then I saw this and was very confused!

separated-at-birth.jpg

Darling Comrade Putout,

Can you come up with a visual of this drama queen that puts a Boston Cream Pie in her face? I know you enjoy this.

Just a suggestion. Would be good to actually label the pie as "Boston Cream Pie."

You are good at playing with images so I simply ask your "compliance."

This woman is a "drama queen."

Comrade Putout wrote: Many womyn have this horrible dream! My version includes this horrendous beast!
I thought you liked LogoDog Fantasy Night ...[attachment=0]logodogfantasynite.jpg[/attachment]