Look Familiar??

Comrades....I was just scanning the reactionary Fox News site to see what their latest slanderous, counter-revolutionary skullduggery would be when I was confronted with this picture. I said to myself, "Self, this prole looks very familiar to me." Now grant it comrades, my old eyes may not be as clear as they once were, but doesn't this prole look like a prole that we have seen in other venues? In fact, has appeared here at the People's Cube on several occasions?

cardboard cut out.jpg

Sorry, Pup, but that is not Flat Fatima. You have lucked on to a photo of her Libyan cousin Single-plain Serafina.

Wasn't she the official bomb magnet during the Iraq war?

Bomb Magnet Lady.jpg

Ahhh, so that was her cousin you say. Well, you no doubt can see why I was a bit confused for a moment.

Comrade Pup, Flat Fatima is affected by every tragedy.
Two-and-a-Half-Men.jpg

Comrade Marshal,

It's very easy to be confused, cousin wears a dress to avoid military service and to pick up some extra income, when possible!

Should The above picture be called "two half men and a boy"?

Flat Fatima is in Wisconsin supporting her brothers and sisters in struggle.

wisconsin2.22.11_610x384 copy.jpg

Identical cousins...there's a sit-com idea in there somewhere....

I found an old photo of Serafina in her younger days:

serafina.jpg

That should jog your memory Marshal Pupovich. It did mine just fine. Those were the days my friend.

ummm, I do not know her, although she is most attractive and a wee bit familiar . . .
obviously, a true patriot comradette!

cardboard cut out2.jpg

For some reason, every time I see Flat Fatima or her alleged cousin, an old fairy tale comes to mind....

"What big hands you have Grand Fatima!"

Not that I am a hand size bigot nor big hand challenged.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:For some reason, every time I see Flat Fatima or her alleged cousin, an old fairy tale comes to mind....

"What big hands you have Grand Fatima!"

Not that I am a hand size bigot nor big hand challenged.

"All the better to pick the peoples beets with, my child!"

Isn't that how the story went? With hands like that, Flat Fatima is prime marriage material!

Comrade People's Comrade, I'm afraid that comrade Sheen is currently occupied making war on the Nazi's at CBS.

inglourious-basterds-poster-charlie-sheen-waz.jpg