Madam Pelosi: Mystic from left field.

dcfleeeeee_20100930_033536.jpg

Convincing her drones ........associates as well as the MSM of the magnificent job they have done, Nancy casts her spell over the House : " Drizzle... Drazzle.... drozzle...... drone........ Time for this one to go home ! " Hail Pelosi of the Bay, Hero to the Unwashed Masses !" ( Don't forget the speaker's personal "getaway code "......it's 757. )

My my she looks like she is trying to levitate . . . but that would be the fastest way out of there; even faster than her huge personal taxpayer supplied jet. But perhaps not as fast as her broom? (I wonder if her broom hold the entire family & friends as the jet does??)

pel.jpg

I feel truly honored to work harder so she may fly further. She is a true friend of the unwashed masses!

Hey! Lay off the old gal. She has worked HARD to get where she is today.

At least we know Nanski a patriot. . . or someone forced her into that costume.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:At least we know Nanski a patriot. . . or someone forced her into that costume.

Well I sure ain't interested in forcing her out of that costume. I have no curiosity about what's under her flag.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Well I sure ain't interested in forcing her out of that costume. I have no curiosity about what's under her flag.

Trust me on this, it's like someone took a couple of billiard balls, stuffed them in an old pair of gym socks and then stapled them to her chest.

(Don't ask me how I know)

I really need to sleep now, so perhaps someone else can think of the words to put in the top left corner. A spell, a prophecy, a curse?

Comrade Red, get some sleep....... As for myself, the image says it all. In honor of the Fraulein Pulloskies: ( spit )