Mammogram Techs Needed for Obama Presidential Win!!

Comrades,

Someone has leaked out to the unwashed masses that Planned Parenthood not only doesn't offer free mammograms but that we don't actually do mammograms period! Why the next question they'll be asking is just exactly what do we do with all that funding?? You can only imagine what damage this could do to Obama's chances of being elected president for life if our Republican war on women is discovered to be a complete sham.

The Party is now immediately conscripting all mid to low-level members to do compulsory work as mammogram techs at your local Planned Parenthood offices until further notice. This will show the proles and the Republicans that we very clearly stand behind all women health issues (until Obama Care kicks in). Some higher ranking members have volunteered to do it to show their unflappable conviction in the strength and purpose of the Party as well as to serve as a shining example to others!

Damn, Comrade Robot! We must get the wording on those signs changed! Someone misunderstood "Place Boobs Here" and tried to place the entire MSNBC on-air staff in that little box!

MUST I inspect mammaries for the Party in addition to my freelance efforts? The sacrifices...

Somebody has to get things in hand, what more can I do for Dear Leader (PBUH) in winning the Rethugglikans war on womyns? FORWARD!