Memos & Photos Leaking Fast & Furious

I am a little concerned about the incompetency of the Department of Justice; not of course in the ways they enforce current law and serve the administration like the lapdogs that they are - that is expected of a good and proper "Justice" department. It is the sloppy and late shredding of documents and photos that the Bushhitlers are now seizing on to suggest that comrades Holder and Obama somehow acted improperly in their brilliant ploy to plant thousands of traceable high powered weapons in the hands of lawless drug lords in order that they might provide justification for the suspension of 2nd amendment peasant rights. This photo surfaced today along with not one but three memos between Holder and hirelings concerning Fast & Furious that contradicted Holders testimony before the IssaHitler tribunals. And now this photo! The irresponsible peasant in charge of shredding should be shredded, don't you think?

GoWrongFast2.gif

Of course, we CANNOT ask these 2 fine friends from the south for IDs, because that THAT would be "profiling".

I observe in the above photo that the Attorney General has a flimsy disguise as FLATUS. His moustache isn't thick enough to make it work.

I must denounce you for posting this previously unposted accurate photo or dear leader and Eric "my people" Holder. You might have the DOJ jumping up your hindquarters over this top secret information or at the very least, receive a cursing phone message.
Good luck.

All they were trying to do is to our beloved MTE was correct on the source of firearms used in Mexico. Bless them both in Lenin's name!