Michelle Obama is the most glamorous First Lady ever.

michelle-obama-armpits-priceless-dirty-hairy-pits-110865726021.jpeg

We must remind you of the importance of recognizing the glamor and beauty of first lady Michelle Obama.

We have bombarded you with a litany of magazine articles, television programming and news stories to properly inform all citizens of the importance of this svelte vixen of a First Lady.

You all must see her great beauty, grace and charm as it is self-evident.
What other first lady has TWICE appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine?
What other first lady has such fashion sense?

Do not listen to any other messages that our nation's enemies report regarding this great natural beauty of a woman.

Evil Smiley wrote: You all must see her great beauty, grace and charm as it is self-evident.
What other first lady has TWICE appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine?
What other first lady has such fashion sense?
I KNOW! I KNOW!

This one?

mooochelle.jpg

Seeing these two together always reminds me of that film "The Hours": "Come to bed, Barry Obama."

Comrades,

Mustn't forget that The First Vixen's careful eating habits have led to her slender form.

lion michelle eating 2.jpg

Here is another that was just a bit too large to upload... hopefully it will not get deleted...

The FIRST impression is always the most important...
A fact that does not apply to FLATUS...

Oh, for crying out loud, Evil Smiley. Where have you been for the past five years? Does this link perchance set anyone's clappers clanging?

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t3199.html

It's all there. To include pix of the First Lady's clanging clappers.

The point I've been trying to make for years is that no photoshopping is required to expose what bullcrap is this notion that she's some glamorous fashion icon. It's nothing but a media invention, a cheap veneer that chips and flakes off all by itself.

Commissarka, a most equally marvelous rant at 8/17/2009, 11:13 am :)

Oh.

You mean I've been spending all this time and money trying to look like a darn photoshop?

Oh man oh man. Not again...

Photoshopping, journol-mercials, and artful camera work explain all mystical powers of the "O's"...