MTE is either in control, or out of control...

Hillary Forbids Young Supporters from Talking to Press

Her Thighness, our MTE, Hillary Rodham (clinton), defender of women's rights to decide, answerer of the occasional3:00am phone calls, now mandates if, who, and at what age her supporters may or may not exercise freedom to express their thoughts to media.

Her level of control of "the message", her forward-thinking security policies, and her selection of the finest representative to face the press as did daughter Chelsea, is well rehearsed, clearly visible, and documented on her web server for the chosen select to see.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Clintonphone.jpg
Also, I condemn this video.

It's 3 O'Clock in the morning, you just got the machine of a candidate, it's Hiller Time!

Good Lenin! Almost 90 minutes of YouTube, and not a single cat? The images of Hillary were pretty, but I had the sound down. I'm sure all of the nice people were angry because of teabaggers and George Bush.

I remember during the first election of Dear Leader (PBUH) he had the People's TV run a separate channel just for his imagery and speechificationals, perhaps this will be the start of the "All Hillary, All The Time" broadcast on KNKL (cankle) TV?

Hillary: Well, with all this milk of human kindness I have been delivering for so many years, there's gotta be a crony in there somewhere!