Must See Blog: Out of Order

Image Image Image

There are certain un-named members of the collective (Comrade Buffoon) who suffer greatly from artistic envy. They feel they are less equal because others appear to have abilities they believe are beyond their reach without government intervention. Un-named Comrade Buffoon's feelings of inadequacy, self-loathing, and disgust have resulted in him babbling incoherently, his non-stop denouncements of me your beloved Superkommissar, garden variety hate-speech, and his calling for an outright ban on photoshop. I fear a clock-tower and a high-powered rifle are in his future.

In a heroic effort to ease Buffoon's pain and avoid future disaster I would like to show the collective that talent is distributed more equally than some of you may have thought.

So let me introduce the collective to Dale at Out of Order, how this gifted artist has escaped the Karl Marx Treatment Center is beyond me, but now we have him in our sights.

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible if Comrade Buffoon's reaction to yet another person with abilities beyond his own results in harm to himself or others.

Is this "Dale" someone we know by another name? If not, he needs to report to me so he can have me take the picture for his passport into The Peoples Cube collective. Thus, it seems self-evident, Comrade SuperKommissar Maksim, that you bring him into the fold. Perhaps you should even feature him on the cover of an upcoming issue of MAKSIM magazie.

Oh, wait-- I'm being so sexist. I forgot that "Dale" is also a feminine name. Remember Dale Evans? I was thinking of Dale Robertson. Both were "straight shooters" from the Old West before we became Progressive, but we all have no doubt that they would be die-hard supporters of Obama and the Cube's Progressive Agenda. (Don't forget, under our Progressive Doctrine at the Cube, if we say it, it's true.)

--Peeples Journalist

Yeah, this feller's alright, I happened to notice a couple a you commie bootlickers over there rubbing his boots with yer tongues, but I found this comment rather interesting:

Anonymous wrote:Ka...shhhhh... Anonymous to Anonymous, come in Anonymous...Kshhh... can you read me? We're here on Earth, is the air pretty thin up there? It would seem so, your Laika Transmissions are coming in loud and clear.

So explain to me Comrade Anonymous', who is the picture racist towards? If the imagery were reversed, now I'll go slow here, and say it we're a picture of George Bush in a KKK uniform selling chocolate, who would that be racist against?

Racism being a form of collectivist ignorance, one can assume that it would be the derogatory crackers or chocolate that would be the racist commentary and not the comment about an individuals character.

It seems you are smitten with the bug of of Marcuse, and should receive treatment for the fallacy of your dialectical synthesis.

Damn, crackers and chocolate, now you went and got me hungry.

Here: https://daletoons.blogspot.com/2010/07/ ... rumbs.html

Oh great, another night of listening to Buffoon on the phone babbling incoherently as he drinks himself into a stupor.

Dagnabbit! I hadda spend my whole afternoon looking at the "Older Pages" at Out of Order until I seen'um all.

I might come up with a smart-alek idea about twice a year, but this guy is like the Energizer Bunny.

Mighty good artist, funny stuff, and mostly true.

I get home late from my eldest child's state sponsored birthday party to this!?

Yet another hoarder of talent I must seethe in hatred at while feeling most glorious and envious leg tingles!?

Alas, I must awaken early for toil at the Pork Collective, but I leave you with this!

I didn't invent denouncing, its been going on forever!

first known denouncer.jpg

And I assure you, I'll keep the flame alive!

Oh, I denounce you both...

just sayin...

Buffoon, I had no idea you were that old. You don't look a day past creepy.

The solution is simple. All talented artists must be required to put out a certain number of works under the names of less talented artists. Much like say, having an architect who doesn't know what he is doing, go to a much more talented, but scorned architect to get a building for a contest designed.

Ahhhrrrmmm... do not fret Comrade Buffoon, your beloved Rooster was once denounced by our very own disgustingly talented Superkommissar, sure he'll deny it... but Che facts are Che facts...

Hail Che.. errrm... Obama!

"Un-named Comrade Buffoon's feelings of inadequacy, self-loathing, and disgust have resulted in him babbling incoherently,. . . . "

umm, you say that as if it were the unusual or the unexpected when in fact, it is the norm for beloved un-name comrade of such renowned, but I digress..........

Yes, well, err, what was the topic again??? I forget but it tis a lovely and most accurate photo you have assembled of our lovely communistparty members.

Frau, you are much too modest, I found this charming picture from your youth in our secret files.

Betty Boop.jpg

I pride myself on being humbly proud & modest, Comrade Whoopie, as you should know by now. I had that photo well hidden forgotten all about that photo until you dredge it ran across it. They say that youth is wasted on the young, but in my case, it was not wasted at all. Such frolicking times I had on the street corners & bars with comrades in the Progressive Gathering Places (all hail the Union Halls!) working for the betterment of all. To this day, whenever I head someone say, "$5?" I have memories of . . . . . . . . . but I digress and you have flown way off topic as usual.

Back to the topic at hand, While I may be old and creepy, we should seriously consider the proposal by the Colonel of 7.(some numbers).

All talented artists must be required to put out a certain number of works under the names of less talented artists.

Surely this will draw little protest from those charged with supplying their labors to those who are too lazy to labor!

What could be more equal?

Comrade Buffoon wrote: Alas, I must awaken early for toil at the Pork Collective, but I leave you with this!

I didn't invent denouncing, its been going on forever!

Seems the Comrade is a bit of a evolutionary history scholar ...
While he correctly included (in order)

Homo Erectus ... Homo Envious ... Homo Neanderthalensis

Clearly out of jealousy he left out Homo Lispus as illustrated by Comrade DaleToons

And for the rest of the collective ....

Shame on all of you for trying to look up the skirt of Sarah Para Bellum as I did.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Shame on all of you for trying to look up the skirt of Sarah Para Bellum as I did.

Filthy capitalist she may be, I hear there are wonders most men can only dream off under her skirt.